Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 681 682 [683] 684 685 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1270663 times)

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Kha'zix, the Voidreaver - 1.0.0.148
« Reply #10230 on: October 18, 2012, 04:54:07 pm »

Oh yeah, I can play support Nunu in a non fail way. Though of course like I said I can play whatever you need (would need a couple of games to get into jungle again though). Also when it comes to Hero's as long as I know what it is supposed to be played as and the basics of their abilities I can play them with vague competency. As for time I am EST though I tend to stay up quite late.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10231 on: October 18, 2012, 05:30:03 pm »

Oh yeah, I can play support Nunu in a non fail way. Though of course like I said I can play whatever you need (would need a couple of games to get into jungle again though). Also when it comes to Hero's as long as I know what it is supposed to be played as and the basics of their abilities I can play them with vague competency. As for time I am EST though I tend to stay up quite late.

Sorry mate, you need to be level 30 to play in a team though. We would love to have you when you get there though :)

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #10232 on: October 18, 2012, 05:31:41 pm »

I plan to get to 30 in a semi rapid way. Is there a way to level faster other than play a lot?
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #10233 on: October 18, 2012, 05:34:52 pm »

I plan to get to 30 in a semi rapid way. Is there a way to level faster other than play a lot?

You could buy an xp boost
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10234 on: October 18, 2012, 05:35:58 pm »

Playing Dominion is faster than SR, and I think gives the same amount of exp. But unless you want to pay money for exp boosts, you are stuck playing like the rest of us.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #10235 on: October 18, 2012, 05:37:11 pm »

Well a playing I will be then.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10236 on: October 18, 2012, 06:08:11 pm »

XP IIRC seems to be based off of a combination of time played, and if you won or lost. Games in which you win will give you more XP for the time you played than games in which you lost. I also know that the XP gains cap at 60 minutes of play time per game (on summoner's rift at least). IP works in a similar way and caps at about the same time as XP.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #10237 on: October 18, 2012, 06:31:01 pm »

Well a playing I will be then.
Add "webadict" and I'll continuously play with you. If you want, I can also yell at you.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #10238 on: October 18, 2012, 06:50:20 pm »

Huh, I thought I had you on my list already as I went added a whole bunch of Bay12 people a while back.

da dwarf lord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10239 on: October 18, 2012, 07:09:05 pm »

Btw, name is Dalord0 if anyone wants to add me

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10240 on: October 19, 2012, 06:33:48 am »

Haha, had another 4v5 win on Dominion, only this time Graves came back in the last 20 seconds and ruined my fun :( Anyway, I'll post the screenshot because I'm narcissistic like that.

Spoiler: Wukong Rocks (click to show/hide)

Notable fact, the enemies' team didn't explode into interteam hatred and bile, and  even admitted we deserved the win, which is something I haven't seen... like, ever.
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10241 on: October 19, 2012, 08:54:40 am »

Nunu + Kha'zix double jungle was suprisingly effective and fun. (nunu eats everything) -

I was playing nunu and just took any and all farm from the enemy, while throwing wards in his jungle to gank there jungler while he does that or catch him when he trys to counter invade (always fun). Highlight of that game was 5 enemys coming after me after a teamfight that we kind of lost and I managed to barly dodge them and sneak past all of them without using my flash, cause of a lot of wards and a bit of luck~

Still lost thou...

Is there a bay12 chat?

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10242 on: October 19, 2012, 09:25:35 am »

The other bay12 team just uses my Teamspeak3 to talk about league.

Chattox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10243 on: October 19, 2012, 10:10:13 am »

So I just started playing this and... I suck, hardcore :P Any tips for newbies?
"10 z levels down, 10 tiles north is some blood, i shall go clean it before it drives me to insanity with it's crimson color"
The setting of Half-Life 2 Episode 3's release: "It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the Gabe has sat immobile on the..."

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10244 on: October 19, 2012, 10:18:06 am »

Practise last hitting. Start by playing beginners bot games. Find a champion that fits your play style. Are you an assassin, bruiser, ranged attacker(ADcarry), a magecaster(APcarry), tank, support? Read guides on solomid.net.
Pages: 1 ... 681 682 [683] 684 685 ... 1067