Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 525 526 [527] 528 529 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272174 times)

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Lulu, the Fae Sorceress - 1.0.0.136
« Reply #7890 on: April 03, 2012, 03:56:45 pm »

The thing I don't like about Leona is the fact she doesn't bring much aoe to the team. She can lock one target up, and she  gets tankier than Rammus while doing it, but for everybody else it's slows, meanwhile her team is down the advantages Taric's aurawhoring or Sona's megastun or Soraka's 5 person reverse karthus ult or Janna's EVERYBODY IS SUDDENLY EVERYWHERE thingie. Or I guess now Lulu's unignite-able knockup/slow. In a coordinated team, I find you're better off sticking your tank somewhere else in the team and getting a support who's a force multiplier for the carries.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7891 on: April 03, 2012, 04:13:34 pm »

The thing I don't like about Leona is the fact she doesn't bring much aoe to the team. She can lock one target up, and she  gets tankier than Rammus while doing it, but for everybody else it's slows, meanwhile her team is down the advantages Taric's aurawhoring or Sona's megastun or Soraka's 5 person reverse karthus ult or Janna's EVERYBODY IS SUDDENLY EVERYWHERE thingie. Or I guess now Lulu's unignite-able knockup/slow. In a coordinated team, I find you're better off sticking your tank somewhere else in the team and getting a support who's a force multiplier for the carries.

Even then, locking one target up is USEFUL. Taking the enemy carry out of the game, as well as protecting your own carry, is important. Plus, she does bring aoe to the team in the form of her passive and her spells. Her passive isn't particularly noticeable outside of the laning phase, but an extra 140-420 (in addition to spell damage) is pretty cool.

I guess, in a coordinated team, you're right. But for what it's worth, I enjoy laning bot with and as Leona. She's fun to play. Like Blitzcrank. Except Blitzcrank is hard because pull is difficult to aim.
Also often called Boowells.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #7892 on: April 03, 2012, 04:23:29 pm »

The problem is that the target that you want to be locked up probably won't be available, because of the derp sword only going to the last enemy.

EDIT: Also, I just rediscovered Ryze. So much damage. Level 2 get ganked by Jax (I was vs. Karth), come out of it trading 1 for 1. He has Cass level damage, but reliable cc and derptastick aoe + Spellvamp. And he's just as spammy.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 03:08:07 am by frostshotgg »

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #7893 on: April 04, 2012, 07:31:21 am »

I was thinking, what would Urist McDwarf be like in LoL? As in, lets make a champion idea together guys.
For the passive I was thinking something booze-like since dwarves are always drinking alcohol. He could like take 10% less damage initially, and rest of the damage 5 seconds later, reduced. Thoughts for the other abilities?

And since the dwarves in DF are the only race which use the Martial Trance, I thought it could be one ability as well. Not sure how it would work though.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 08:04:12 am by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7894 on: April 04, 2012, 07:43:46 am »

Urist mcdwarf falls into a martial trance, cleansing him of all disables and granting him 20 attack damage for the next twenty seconds. During this period, all disables cast on him will have a reduced time of one second.

How is it?

It's an ult with a cool down of 120 secs.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #7895 on: April 04, 2012, 07:48:18 am »

Urist mcdwarf falls into a martial trance, cleansing him of all disables and granting him 20 attack damage for the next twenty seconds. During this period, all disables cast on him will have a reduced time of one second.

How is it?

It's an ult with a cool down of 120 secs.
Seems a bit too much like Olaf's ult to me (he gets armor & MR instead of AD but otherwise pretty much the same)
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7896 on: April 04, 2012, 07:54:43 am »

Sadly your W doesn't even stop a jax jumping at you >.>

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7897 on: April 04, 2012, 07:57:35 am »

And since the dwarves in DF are the only race which use the Marital Trance, I thought it could be one ability as well. Not sure how it would work though.
I go into Marital Trance all the time. My wife asks me to fix something or clean something, and I manage to tune her out through sheer willpower.  :P

Seriously though, just take Gragas and make him a yordle.

I hit lvl 20 last night! And hadn't made up my mind who to buy lately so I had about 7500IP to burn on upgrading runes. Glad I did, because daaaaaaayum those are expensive. Got all my marks and quints upgraded, about half of my seals, and one glyph that I got from the combiner.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

baruk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7898 on: April 04, 2012, 11:03:49 am »

This week I'm going to try to figure out how to play Karthus (on Dominion). Here's my first build:

Hextech revolver - MPen Boots - Frozen Heart - Spirit Visage - Abyssal Scepter - Rylai's Crystal Scepter

The main idea is to cast Requiem as much as possible (and get healed while doing so) - the recommended builds tend to be somewhat lacking in the cooldown reduction department. I'm using runes and masteries to cover the other 10%.
 A pretty good free week, all told - I've also tried out Trundle, Tryndamere and Leona for the first time.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7899 on: April 04, 2012, 11:34:15 am »

Urist Mcdwarf:
Passive:
Tantrum - Every time something dies near Urist, Urist will toss the first object she comes in contact with at the closest target for damage equivalent to the gold bounty of whatever that is thrown. This skill has no cooldown and has unlimited stacks. The tossed object will take no damage.

Q:
Construction - Urist builds a wall at the specified location. The wall lasts 100 seconds and blocks all normal movement. At max rank, the wall has a door.

W:
Childbirth - Urist spontaneously gives birth to a baby which blocks one attack from any champion or tower. When the baby dies, Urist gets 3 tantrum stacks. 3 second cooldown.

E:
Cat toss - Urist tosses a cat at a target location. The first champion to come into contact with the cat will be adopted. Adopted champions get increased movespeed. If the cat dies, the champion is slowed by 75% for 2 seconds. The cat has 1hp but has immunity to magic damage.

R:
Unclaimed Sock - When used against an enemy, Urist will run towards the target at normal speed until he reaches it. When he reaches his target, he will carry it all the way back into the base. He is immune to all disables during this ability. This ability cannot be cancelled. Works on allies.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7900 on: April 04, 2012, 11:50:14 am »

Dat ult.

And tantrum. Unlimited stacks and no cooldown. Farm that up during laning, then run around tossing entire creep waves at people.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7901 on: April 04, 2012, 11:53:14 am »

Son of a...

This would be the best champ ever. Do want.

Something tells me unclaimed sock would be hilariously funny to watch.

When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #7902 on: April 04, 2012, 11:56:37 am »

Dat ult.

And tantrum. Unlimited stacks and no cooldown. Farm that up during laning, then run around tossing entire creep waves at people.
Stack MS, farm up tantrum, slam headfirst into opposing team, run around throwing them at each other.

Incidentally... first object? Including buildings?

It'd be pretty hilarious to end up with all the inhibitors sitting on top of baron or something. Or just slowly creep baron toward the enemy base, huhuhu...
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Bormok, God of Mud

• Bay Watcher
  • Cousin of Armok
    • View Profile
« Reply #7903 on: April 04, 2012, 12:21:04 pm »

Tantrum - Every time something dies near Urist, Urist will toss the first object she comes in contact with at the closest target for damage equivalent to the gold bounty of whatever that is thrown. This skill has no cooldown and has unlimited stacks. The tossed object will take no damage.
Unclaimed Sock - When used against an enemy, Urist will run towards the target at normal speed until he reaches it. When he reaches his target, he will carry it all the way back into the base. He is immune to all disables during this ability. This ability cannot be cancelled. Works on allies.
Not only the first Dwarf in LoL, but the first champion to switch sexes on the battlefield

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #7904 on: April 04, 2012, 12:27:11 pm »

Not only the first Dwarf in LoL, but the first champion to switch sexes on the battlefield
Actually Gragas is a dwarf who became oversized due to drinking too much magical alcohol.
Also that idea is perfect.
Pages: 1 ... 525 526 [527] 528 529 ... 1067