Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1273115 times)

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Riven - Season 1 Update - 1.0.0.125
« Reply #4380 on: October 02, 2011, 12:32:03 pm »

Avoid playing on weekends. Weekend non arranged LoL games entail multiple leavers, trailer trash and people picking shaco, eve and leblanc on the same team.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4381 on: October 02, 2011, 01:17:55 pm »

Avoid playing on weekends. Weekend non arranged LoL games entail multiple leavers, trailer trash and people picking shaco, eve and leblanc on the same team.
As well as Akali and Twitch to fill the rest of the team. There is no way that could go wrong.

Also, my brother started arguing for Rabadon's Cap on Cho'Gath. I said I didn't want it in most cases, but he makes some okay arguments for it. Then the next sentence out of his mouth is "AD Garen is viable."

I told him to leave.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4382 on: October 02, 2011, 01:53:09 pm »

Anyone want to do a troll team? Eve, Twitch, Teemo, Shaco, and Vayne? I don't care if we lose, I just want that one moment where someone is farming some minions, then 5 enemies appear around him and insta kill him.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #4383 on: October 02, 2011, 01:53:31 pm »

uumm why was i forced to go singed mid vs fiddlesticks, why not anivia? (starts laughing as he headbuts an book)
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4384 on: October 02, 2011, 01:57:40 pm »

AD garen is actualy ok :o , garen has some pretty scary AD ratings oh his spells. Using AD marks and quints, you can kill someone using your full level one spin. Tanky DPS garen is way more viable, but AD garen works better then, say, AD jarvan (altough cyanide plays one scary jungle AD jarvan). Really, its not that bad, just not super good.

Deathcap on cho'gath should be ok, he has decent AP ratios, seems like a fairly decent choice if you're going all tank but need some extra damage to help your team. Deathcap by itself gives alot of AP, so you can basicaly take it as your only AP item, altough cho doesn't really need it to be useful, the mere fact cho is around throwing AoE CC and being able to nuke down someone with his R makes him dangerous.

Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4386 on: October 02, 2011, 03:20:40 pm »

uumm why was i forced to go singed mid vs fiddlesticks, why not anivia? (starts laughing as he headbuts an book)
Because you have bad teammates and your parents don't love you.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4387 on: October 02, 2011, 04:00:51 pm »

using your full level one spin

ಠ_ಠ
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4389 on: October 02, 2011, 05:06:32 pm »

I've been trying Shaco, to have a change from the same-old same-old, and I am utterly confused.

I feel like I don't have a clue what I'm doing, I'm having trouble clearing the jungle, hit lvl 3, think:"what the heck, let's gank", and pull off a crazy double gank. I feel my damage is shit, I'm squishy as fuck, it shouldn't happen. Maybe it's the utterly crazy mindset I have when I play him, but I really don't get it.

On a side note: I'm actually looking forward to Xerath. I think he will be horrible, you lose a lot of the dynamics of the game and still there's this magnetic force pulling me to him.
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4390 on: October 02, 2011, 05:10:05 pm »

Shaco is good...

His ganks right now are equivalent to Eve jungle ganks back in the day. And Shaco actually does (a lot of) damage early level, compared to old Eve who could only stun until she got her Sheen.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4391 on: October 02, 2011, 05:55:31 pm »

Shaco is way too easily countered. You HAVE to deceive in to be effective, and that requires going into the river bush. 1 ward is all that's needed.

I also love it when they ragequit because you buy a ward and ruin all the JitBs they put down. JitBs really shouldn't attack wards.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4392 on: October 02, 2011, 06:55:25 pm »

So I just realized it only takes 10 referrals to get a free 6300 champ.  Kickass.

I'll just leave this here, if someone decides to join the game and wants to help me get more doodz.
Shoes...

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4394 on: October 02, 2011, 07:58:23 pm »

Shaco is way too easily countered. You HAVE to deceive in to be effective, and that requires going into the river bush. 1 ward is all that's needed.

I also love it when they ragequit because you buy a ward and ruin all the JitBs they put down. JitBs really shouldn't attack wards.
Congrats, you spent 75g to temporarily get rid of a free cdr spell while giving Shaco free 25g because his boxes killed the ward. I'm sure he's crushed and sad and entirely ruined by your l33t play.

What's next? Teemo is too easily countered because you can put wards on his mushrooms to destroy them. 1 ward is all that's needed.
Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 1067