Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1273808 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Talon, the Blade's Shadow - 1.0.0.124
« Reply #3795 on: September 08, 2011, 02:57:50 am »

Riven mechanics are out and they seem pretty interesting, she sounds very much like Renekton and considering how much fun he is i thing i might grab her as(s)well (i just couldn't resist sorry X( )
Not surprising, considering they're designed by the same person.

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3796 on: September 08, 2011, 10:43:16 am »

Last night I got on and bought Lee Sin and an extra rune page. This left me with all of 400 IP. Then I went to start a game and the server crashed. I left league for a  while to go watch some TV and when I got back, I had all 12,600 IP back that I spent! SWEET BABIES!

Any Lee advice/builds? For what ever reaso, his Q is hard to aim for me.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3797 on: September 08, 2011, 12:12:57 pm »

There's a Lee Sin player named Cruzerthebruzer. He is an extremely, extremely good Lee Sin player who regularly rapes everyone in the highest of highest ELO.

Here are his guides:

Lane Lee Sin: http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=5880

Jungle Lee Sin: http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=3941

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #3798 on: September 08, 2011, 12:54:42 pm »

I keep getting spike of lag, where it is at 100 for a few minutes, then jumps up to insane levels for a few seconds (I suspect complete packet loss).  Any ideas what could be behind that?
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3799 on: September 08, 2011, 01:12:11 pm »

Since the last patch I'm having those as well. My internet's quite stable yet it happens to me as well :(

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #3800 on: September 08, 2011, 01:28:09 pm »

latency hops up to 360 at random times in the beginning, stops later, an brand i played with complained of that later in mid game.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3801 on: September 08, 2011, 02:57:16 pm »

I've been stuck lagging for the last two minutes or so. Wasn't happenening yesterday. Good job, Riot.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3802 on: September 08, 2011, 03:08:04 pm »

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Nasus, I choose you. Bring me back to 1300.

I was either playing him wrong when I first got him, or he has changed a lot.
A champion, who fucks up all your squishies everything and nearly qualifies as a full tank?
Yes please! So much fun...

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3803 on: September 08, 2011, 03:38:35 pm »

So, something I've been thinking about.
I've been a long-time follower of the Hyfe school of thought in that you should not level Nasus' Q as a priority because in most cases you can farm it perfectly well without that, and you can just boost its damage up without leveling it until much later. The cooldown reduction and its increased damage vs. champions seems like it could be useful, though. What do you all think?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3805 on: September 08, 2011, 03:46:04 pm »

I've been a long-time follower of the Hyfe school of thought in that you should not level Nasus' Q as a priority because in most cases you can farm it perfectly well without that, and you can just boost its damage up without leveling it until much later. The cooldown reduction and its increased damage vs. champions seems like it could be useful, though. What do you all think?

Hyfe said to start maxing Q first after the Nasus buffs, lol.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3806 on: September 08, 2011, 03:59:31 pm »

You still take one level of it right?
Of course.

The ones way back? I could believe that. I've only played him a few times since then, though.

Typically, I get stuck playing an AP Carry (ARHERM MALZAHAR AHERM) and acting as a sort of Team Captain for a premade of my friends.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3807 on: September 08, 2011, 04:03:55 pm »

Reduced cooldown = faster Q stacking = more monstrous abomination lategame. Of course it should be maxed first.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3808 on: September 08, 2011, 04:06:44 pm »

This spell was recently buffed and is even more rewarding now, so much so that I now recommended maxing it early for the lower cooldowns for quicker stacking.

^ Hyfe

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3809 on: September 08, 2011, 04:08:22 pm »

Depends. When you're 1v2, your Spirit Fire has priority, so your tower doesn't get damaged too badly and afterwards you need to power up your slow.
Not to mention that you'll be getting fewer melee lasthits, so you won't profit from the lower cooldown.

Otherwise?
If you have an eays 1v1 or 2v2 lane, go for it. Havin a 4 second cooldown, as opposed to 8 should make a difference lategame.
I usally get the solo lane, so I hadn't much opportunity to test it, but I'll let you know as soon as I have some proper games.

Edit: Ninja'd.
Edit 2: Two leavers during the first 5 minutes of a ranked game? It's more likely than you think.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 04:47:15 pm by Mindmaker »
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 1067