Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275411 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Leona, the Radiant Dawn - 1.0.0.121
« Reply #1830 on: July 20, 2011, 09:24:06 pm »

The way auras work is that if two people buy aura items, they both get it. But any other teammates nearby only get one.

Thus, getting two Will of the Ancients give the two people (when they are together) a total of 50% spellvamp and 130AP. It's also stupid cheap. When you do the double Will combo on champions like Vlad, Morde, Warwick, etc... it makes them insanely durable. Warwick for example will easily reach 800hp heals every 4 seconds.

You can also do it on champions with innate spellvamp like Ryze or Morgana. Ryze with his ultimate and double Will will run around with 75% spellvamp. This means Ryze will HEAL for 75% of his crazy DPS.

I personally think this is crazy, super freaking OP considering how cheap and easy it is to get Will of the Ancients. It's not well known right now (I think only our EU group is the only one doing it) but once people find out... oh ho ho ho ho ho...

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: July 20, 2011, 09:42:18 pm »

Well that's interesting. Gunblades DO stack, with themselves, even. You can get 150% Spell Vamp (And 120 life steal as a bonus.) , if you somehow get 20000 gold to spend.

This is the Annie that never ends... It just goes on and on my friends...
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: July 20, 2011, 09:50:34 pm »

Its because the spellvamp from gunblades isn't from an unique aura or passive, its from the item itself, so yea, if you have tons of money you can stack gunblades np. Revolver, gunblade and will of the ancients all stack with eachother too.

EDIT: Luckyspade, brah, was going to invite ye into our team, y u leave?

« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 09:53:09 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: July 20, 2011, 09:52:18 pm »

Revolvers won't stack with themselves, though, unfortunately.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: July 20, 2011, 09:53:34 pm »

The main reason that Revolvers was changed to UNIQUE is because people would stack them. That's MUCH harder to do with Gunblades.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: July 20, 2011, 09:54:18 pm »

They don't anymore cause people like akali and vlad could easily stack them and gets tons of sustain during the early game, and finish building their stuff whenever they felt like it
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: July 20, 2011, 09:56:53 pm »

The main reason that Revolvers was changed to UNIQUE is because people would stack them. That's MUCH harder to do with Gunblades.
So expensive. QQ

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: July 20, 2011, 10:17:18 pm »

Its because the spellvamp from gunblades isn't from an unique aura or passive, its from the item itself, so yea, if you have tons of money you can stack gunblades np. Revolver, gunblade and will of the ancients all stack with eachother too.

EDIT: Luckyspade, brah, was going to invite ye into our team, y u leave?

You told me to  :D

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: July 21, 2011, 03:17:53 am »

I had the best Nidalee game earlier.  Double digit kills and assists, 2 deaths.  One early one middish.  I was just rocking them in cougar form popping out of it to hit them with a long range spear.  I think I missed a grand total of three kill shots with the javelin.  Apparently I should talk with my fiance more while playing Nidalee.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #1839 on: July 21, 2011, 04:09:05 am »

It is really funny how much Noct's new skin reminds me of Fiddle.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: July 21, 2011, 05:15:32 am »

COMMANDO JARVAN ON SALE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: July 21, 2011, 07:35:03 am »

I had the best Nidalee game earlier.  Double digit kills and assists, 2 deaths.  One early one middish.  I was just rocking them in cougar form popping out of it to hit them with a long range spear.  I think I missed a grand total of three kill shots with the javelin.  Apparently I should talk with my fiance more while playing Nidalee.
I hate that spear so much.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: July 21, 2011, 08:19:58 am »

What, you don't love being taken down to half your health because of luck or not paying attention? It's so much fun (when you're Nidalee)!
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #1843 on: July 21, 2011, 08:58:10 am »

What, you don't love being taken down to half your health because of luck or not paying attention? It's so much fun (when you're Nidalee)!

Nidalee is overall a OP champ.

• The spear has ridiculous range and damage. It is just ridiculous.
  • Bushwhack and the heal aren't OP, but they make ganking much harder and laning against her is fucking annoying when she jsut heals.
  • Cougar form, this is fucking shit:
    • No mana cost on any abilities when in cougar form. this is really annoying, since they can spam Pounce to keep Guinsoo up all the fucking time with no cost.
    • That pounce has way too short cooldown. Makes chasing her impossible unless I'm a fucking ghosted Singed.
      • Her passive makes her even more annoying to chase.
  • Her hidden passive increases the EXP gain of her nearby teammates if they are lower lvl than she is. Gives unnecessary power to the teammates, and this passive should be limited to Zilean.
  • She has 6 basic abilities + ulti which changes her form. C'mon. 7 abilities? Way too much fun for one champion.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: July 21, 2011, 09:43:13 am »

Nidalee also attracts horribly annoying players. The ones that leave mid to sit in a brush waiting for a gank, letting their tower get destroyed. Roaming without regard for towers, leaving teamfights and only going for the easy ganks. Etc. etc. etc.
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 1067