Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275358 times)

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Leona, the Radiant Dawn - 1.0.0.121
« Reply #1861 on: July 21, 2011, 05:42:28 pm »

Lol Guinsoo
Big Fucking Fuck Sword? That makes no sense. It should be the BMF sword.

Would that be the most expensive item in the game? 3 737 gold apparently, so not really.

Best Friend sword -> Best Friend's Friend sword.

I also say B.F. sword as The Beefcutter. B.F. is pronounced like Bee-Eff = Beeeff = Beef.

Also, if that is coming out, I found my 4th item for backdoor Yi.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: July 21, 2011, 06:02:23 pm »

Lol Guinsoo

Would that be the most expensive item in the game? 3 737 gold apparently, so not really.

I also say B.F. sword as The Beefcutter. B.F. is pronounced like Bee-Eff = Beeeff = Beef.

Also, if that is coming out, I found my 4th item for every single AD carry ever.

Fixed. Because really.

It would/will be the Fancy Hat of AD.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #1863 on: July 21, 2011, 06:27:40 pm »

Lol Guinsoo

Also, if that is coming out, I found my 4th item for every single AD carry ever.

Fixed. Because really.

It would/will be the Fancy Hat of AD.

Well, true.

Also, Jax.

1. Get Rabadon's Hat + B.F.F Sword + Atma's Impaler
2. Proceed to get shitloads and shitloads of AD and HP for buying AP.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: July 21, 2011, 06:46:42 pm »

Lol Guinsoo

Well the only other thing that came to my mind was Best Friends Forever Sword, but that's just kind of lame.

Microcline

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: July 21, 2011, 07:26:35 pm »

Lol Guinsoo

This strikes me as a terrible idea.  This item has every problem of zhonya's ring magnified.  There would be no reason for an ad champ to not get one.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: July 21, 2011, 07:42:18 pm »

Yea, it doesn't look like a great idea to me either. The reason AP characters have rabadons is because AP scales much worse then AD into the lategame since AD is used for more then just abilities. If AD gets its own rabadon's, then things migh tget problematic.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: July 21, 2011, 07:48:02 pm »

The BFF sword is going to be much weaker number wise, if it is implemented at all. Guinsoo already said that.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: July 21, 2011, 08:37:24 pm »

Sorry Lucky, realm and etc. Unexpected stuff came up, ended up having to leave.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: July 21, 2011, 11:23:16 pm »

Spoiler: Son of a bitch (click to show/hide)
Shoes...

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: July 22, 2011, 12:45:09 am »

Spoiler: Son of a bitch (click to show/hide)
It has them all... including Skarner and Monkey king.

EDIT:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 12:48:49 am by Rebecca Black »

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: July 22, 2011, 12:58:15 am »

It has Nerf Master Suck Town. That's literally his label.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: July 22, 2011, 01:47:29 am »

Sigh... soloqueue...

"HURR I'M LANING AGAINST KOG MAW. I BETTER STACK HEALTH AND CHASE THE ENEMY THROUGH THEIR JUNGLE 1V5"

"I GOT EXHAUSTED! I BETTER STAY AND FIGHT 1V2 VS GANGPLANK AND MORDEKAISER"

"WARDS? PFFT, WHAT IS THAT? LET ME OVEREXTEND THROUGH THE ENTIRE ENEMY LINES AND DIE TO A 5 MAN GANK THEN COMPLAIN THAT THEY HAVE TOO MUCH CHASING ABILITY"

"I'M A TANK! LET ME JUMP INTO 5 ENEMIES AND DIE INSTANTLY THEN COMPLAIN THAT MY TEAMMATES DIDN'T FOLLOW ME"

I don't get it. I seriously don't get it. I will never get it. I will never be able to understand people who've reached level 30 with hundreds of wins and still can't play this game. Sorry, they are a complete enigma to me. I feel like a 3D object attempting to observe a 4D world. A cat attempting to understand thermodynamics. An adult trying to explain masturbation to a baby.

I swear whenever I get win IP boosts, my probability of getting wins dramatically falls. I know that if I really, really want to win I should just play Gangplank / Kayle / Irelia and 1v5 the enemy team but those champions are just too freaking overpowered that it's so boring. I want to play fun champions but how can I? Someone else on the enemy team will take Gangplank (Every. Single. Fucking. Game.) / Kayle / Irelia then proceed to 1v5 and rape us all while my imbecilic teammates run around being hurr durr hurr durr.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: July 22, 2011, 02:08:55 am »

Its because its very easy to play this game in solo queue forever and never look into the meta game if you don't play with anyone else. I know a friend of a friend who plays tons of games per day, is level 30 with +600 wins, but never did ranked and probably has way more losses then wins. Never watched high elo streaming, never even looked up a champion guide. These people are quite common. I've seen people with + 1000 wins in normal soloqueue in their profile but not a single ranked game, or even a complete rune page!
The average guy who doesn't watch pros playing, looks up guide or tries competitive play learns things veeeery slowly. Altough I'm not sure how its possible to play enough to get to 30 without ever actively trying to learn why you aren't doing any better.
Hell, even I suffer from some of this. I only ever buy wards if I'm very suceptible to ganking without them or if I play support. Also, the stat giving potions? I don't think I've ever used them in a real game.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #1874 on: July 22, 2011, 02:27:56 am »

So fellas, who is excited for Wukong, da Muncare King?  :D :D :D

• Stone Skin (Passive:) Wukong's armor and magic resistance are increased for each nearby enemy champion.
    • Okay so... That's it? The passive for our long-hyped Monkey King? Kinda lame. And makes him kinda tanky DPS, which is exactly what we want...
  • Crushing Blow: Wukong swings his mighty staff with incredible speed, crushing his opponent. This attack deals additional physical damage and reduces the enemy's Armor for a short duration.
    • An ability which buffs his damage a little and reduces armor. Sheen + Black Cleaver? I'm disappointed. Well, there is time to save him.
  • Decoy: Wukong utilizes his cleverness to trick his foes. He becomes stealthed for 1.5 seconds and leaves an uncontrollable decoy behind that will deal Magic Damage to enemies near it after 1.5 seconds.
    • "Sup I'm Shaco's ult combined to his Deceive"
    • "Am I original yet"
  • Nimbus Strike: Wukong dashes on a cloud toward a target enemy and sends out images to attack up to 2 additional enemies near his target, dealing physical damage to each enemy struck.
    • "X champion dashes to target enemy". Totally not fucking annoying and original.
    • Christ...
    • Well, he still has his ulti. Hope this is something cool, it must be because he is a monkey and a king after all.
  • Cyclone (Ultimate): Wukong's staff grows outward and he spins it around, dealing damage and knocking up enemies. Wukong gains movement speed over the duration of the spell.
    • Fuck you Riot

I wasn't actually hyped at all from him, as I've seen many disappointments when an overhyped character shows up (lol Lee), but I still feel bad for those who were waiting for him to be really awesome, he got a special trailer and all that shit after all.

HoN's Monkey King is better, IMO. His W makes him leap on his enemies' heads and then bounce forward, knocking the enemies back. AKA he uses enemies as hopping platforms. Sounds so much more fun..

His Q is a dash, but it strikes a second time after 1 second, kinda similar to Renekton's dash. Not sure if he dashes back or forward or where you want him to dash into, but sounds better than "Point N' Click".

(E) Thousand Jin Slam: The Monkey King brings down his magic staff at full force, causing a mountain of earth to erupt in front of him, thrusting victims into the air before imploding.
So. Much. Better. Than. Sheen + Cleaver.

And for ulti he has nimbus (the cloud) that makes him move faster, but he can't use that in combat.
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 1067