Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275429 times)

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Leona, the Radiant Dawn - 1.0.0.121
« Reply #1815 on: July 20, 2011, 04:41:27 pm »

I have had some succes with Nasus doing that. I bought him per advice in this thread, and if I can survive early-mid, I can absolutely destroy towers. Building him tanky, with maybe a triforce, and turrets go down in a puff of smoke. Minion waves too, and with his ultimate/innate lifesteal, I don't die.

Fix'd. Nasus and Triforce aways go togheder, no matter the build. You can only get to full endgame facerape siphon strike nasus potential with it.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: July 20, 2011, 04:56:35 pm »

Word.  With Triforce a properly farmed Queue takes off like a third of a turret's health.
Shoes...

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: July 20, 2011, 05:35:58 pm »

I accidently played my first ranked game ever and lost. My team was doing pretty well most of the game, right up until the end. My team's ability to teamfight was crap. No focus whatsoever, we were aced twice in a row, once with baron buff. It amazed me, the team had pretty much agreed that we had to focus Tristana - and every teamfight they just ignored her, I was playing Leona and I'd have Trist stunned - yet my team was all over the place. Then they started blaming me, saying that I should have bought Thornmail. I already had 200+ armour, not even counting the bonuses from my W skill. Dumping more money into armour would have been pointless. Particularly since the other team actually knew how to play and focused me last, so the damage return on thornmail wasn't going to be all that useful. Gah!

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: July 20, 2011, 06:26:25 pm »

I accidently played my first ranked game ever and lost. My team was doing pretty well most of the game, right up until the end. My team's ability to teamfight was crap. No focus whatsoever, we were aced twice in a row, once with baron buff. It amazed me, the team had pretty much agreed that we had to focus Tristana - and every teamfight they just ignored her, I was playing Leona and I'd have Trist stunned - yet my team was all over the place. Then they started blaming me, saying that I should have bought Thornmail. I already had 200+ armour, not even counting the bonuses from my W skill. Dumping more money into armour would have been pointless. Particularly since the other team actually knew how to play and focused me last, so the damage return on thornmail wasn't going to be all that useful. Gah!

They were probably talking about Thronmail's passive, rather than "moar armour". Reflecting 30% of the damage auto attacks do you to is a glorious thing against AD carries. Once, I saw a YI three-shot himself.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: July 20, 2011, 06:27:51 pm »

Absolutely loving Poppy. Why have I not played this hero before?
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: July 20, 2011, 06:51:28 pm »

They were probably talking about Thronmail's passive, rather than "moar armour". Reflecting 30% of the damage auto attacks do you to is a glorious thing against AD carries. Once, I saw a YI three-shot himself.
And he had said that passive wouldn't have worked well.

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: July 20, 2011, 07:08:43 pm »

Thanks for the link. I'm gonna try that out. Though it does look icky, using external programs to cut into a pvp client.

I'm having a blast with Nasus. I'm absolutely decimating towers, so lovely. I need to suck less at early game, taking too much risks to last-hitting with q. Though I usually end up like 3/6/5 or something. Not all teams understand what I'm doing though, partially because of that. (I'm repeating myself, that much fun.)

I need more semi-expert advice. I will be playing some games with brother, and he will be rocking Blitzcrank. Anyone some cool ideas for a lanemate? I'm not too fond of Alistar, which looks obvious to me. Was thinking of some crazy melee dude, like Xin/Jax/Lee, maybe even Jarvan.
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: July 20, 2011, 07:32:09 pm »

By all means either Xin or Jarvan, endless pulls/knockups will decimate anything with no problems at all :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: July 20, 2011, 07:35:17 pm »

Ugh, I give up trying to learn through guessing.

Is there a plain list which classifies which roles which champs play? I can't even tell if Mundo should be a tank or DPS, and hell if I'm going to deal with 0-9001-0 games for every character I play until I know them.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: July 20, 2011, 07:37:47 pm »

First post. Bay12 guide. It's not perfect but it should help.

Edit: Double Will of the Ancients allowed Sirian to 1v3 the enemy as Fiddlesticks in a teamfight. It was so awesome.

It also allowed me to 1v5 the enemy.... as Morde! HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE~!

50% spellvamp is stupid OP.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: July 20, 2011, 09:04:50 pm »

Mundo isn't in a great place right now to begin with, and he's a classic tanky DPS, more tanky early more DPS later.

If you have any specific questions just feel free to ask.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: July 20, 2011, 09:09:29 pm »

First post. Bay12 guide. It's not perfect but it should help.

Edit: Double Will of the Ancients allowed Sirian to 1v3 the enemy as Fiddlesticks in a teamfight. It was so awesome.

It also allowed me to 1v5 the enemy.... as Morde! HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE~!

50% spellvamp is stupid OP.
Annie solos Baron with 50% Spell Vamp. Muahahaha!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: July 20, 2011, 09:13:35 pm »

I joined North America, ShadowKing7771

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: July 20, 2011, 09:15:09 pm »

Wait, it stacks? But the vamp is in a unique box. #.#
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: July 20, 2011, 09:21:19 pm »

Wait, it stacks? But the vamp is in a unique box. #.#

WoTA and Hextech Revolvers stack (on a single champ who has them). WoTA and Gunblade probably stack too, though that I'm not 100% sure on.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 09:39:48 pm by Yodamaster »
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 1067