Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276068 times)

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile

You have to admit full AP Morde with a deathfire grasp is just silly though.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Finally got around to doing a coop as Nunu to see how my jungling works.  Worked pretty well.  Didn't get a leash though, apparently our Galio (Galio goes mid, kog'maw goes bot, what the fuck) is from a country where "Yeah, I'll pull blue for you" means "No, I won't pull blue for you"

Also, blood boil on kog'maw
Shoes...

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

You know what is funny?
Spellvamp.
On AD carries.

You see, spellvamp affects all spells, not magic dmg, which means Urgot's Acid Hutners and Acid heal him, Nocturne's Ult And Q which deal physical dmg also heal him, etc.
So next time you play someone AD, consider buying gunblade or two if you have multiple spells that deal dmg.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile

But if I got a Gunblade on Pantheon how could I fit in my three bloodthirsters?

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've tried funblades on pantheon in botgames.

It's just, meh.

Even ultra-fed it leaves panth missing something, while costing more than a bloodthirster.

But it's worth it cuz spearshot heals for silly amounts.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 10:09:52 pm by eerr »

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Just got Master Yi, played a game with him running a lifesteal build.  I love this spastic little motherfucker

EDIT:  Is Veigar cool?  He looks cool.  I think I might get him next.  Not as huge a fan of Nunu as I thought I'd be.
Shoes...

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Veigar is fun but he relies heavily on skill-intensive stuff, like landing your Q on every minion in your lane for the last hit and landing his stun, which is a circle AOE that stuns at the edges.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Again, seeing as he is low level atm he can throw that circle anywhere and it will probably end up stunning someone since their reaction times probably won't be that great.And his last hitting with Q shouldn't be problematic if he's played a few games with Nasus as he relies on that to be good, probably one of the best champions with which you could learn to last hit.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

Just got Master Yi, played a game with him running a lifesteal build.  I love this spastic little motherfucker

EDIT:  Is Veigar cool?  He looks cool.  I think I might get him next.  Not as huge a fan of Nunu as I thought I'd be.

Veigar also is the best nuker in the game. Dark Matter and Primordial Burst have 1:1 AP Ratio, and his farming ability Baleful Strike also has a good ratio in it. Get 800 AP and a lichbane (perhaps Deathfire Grasp), and you nuke everyone down before they even notice what happened.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

motorbitch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Warwick's heal is getting hit with this patch.
so lanewick finaly may become killable again :)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Warwick's heal is getting hit with this patch.
so lanewick finaly may become killable again :)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:(

Actually I don't really mind. I only ever played Lanewick for one reason only. To counter the endless amounts of Vladimirs running around. Now that Mr. Vlad is quite rare, I have no real reason to play Lanewick.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

Hmm, a crymore Scepter on Ashe...

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

I'm kind of irritated >:/  It seems like queuing up is just a matter of rolling a die and hoping your team isn't shitty.  I have seen so many feeding pantheons today it's ridiculous.  I'm thinking about skipping Veigar and saving up for a pubstomper champ.  I heard Urgot's good at that and he looks pretty cool.

Wait no, I'm not doing that shit.  That'll just make me bitter and I'll end up quitting.  Gonna get Veigar and see about finding more of the bay12ers on here so I can do some games that aren't full of feeders.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 10:28:34 am by Cthulhu »
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 1067