Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276037 times)

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

I'm kind of irritated >:/  It seems like queuing up is just a matter of rolling a die and hoping your team isn't shitty.  I have seen so many feeding pantheons today it's ridiculous.  I'm thinking about skipping Veigar and saving up for a pubstomper champ.  I heard Urgot's good at that and he looks pretty cool.

Wait no, I'm not doing that shit.  That'll just make me bitter and I'll end up quitting.  Gonna get Veigar and see about finding more of the bay12ers on here so I can do some games that aren't full of feeders.

Well, the match making system attempts to make your win/loss ratio 1/1. If you're doing better than that then you be class as above average.

I had times when I've won like 10 games in a row, then times when I've lost 15 in a row. It evens out in the long run, just the really bad matches you remember better because everyone likes to gripe at something :D

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm loving Caitlyn \o/

Though without runes (still lvl16), I find my mana to be poohpooh, and am semi-forced to go for Manamune, which in turn delays my damage building :(. Still not sure what I prefer: mana-starved or meh-dmg.
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

I'm loving Caitlyn \o/

Though without runes (still lvl16), I find my mana to be poohpooh, and am semi-forced to go for Manamune, which in turn delays my damage building :(. Still not sure what I prefer: mana-starved or meh-dmg.

As a ranged DPS you shouldn't worry about mana regen really, just don't spam your abilities and auto attack more.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

I realized I"m even more silly for that last post because I already have a pubstomper.  Just ran Master Yi with Youmuu, Infinity Edge, and was working on my second phantom dancer when the game ended with me at 20/2/6.  The two deaths were from me getting greedy for kills.

It was kind of intoxicating, watching the other team run the fuck away every time I came into view.
Shoes...

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

I remember that one time when i was playing Warwick, and we just won a pig fight/push on mid, they are slowly getting back to life while we are slowly backing away to buy stuff and heal, i stop by their jungle to take blue and ask ashe to help me, i almost kill the damn thing when their team jumps me, takes blue and kills me.When i ask ashe why didn't she come to help me get blue she says: 'oom'

head -> desk
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

vOv

My last game had a warwick who jungled till he was level 10. When he finally started attack people, he only died due to having no money and experience from champion kills. Way to break my glorious 4 win streak with galio.

Anyway, Galio is viable again, and pretty fun as well. Strong harassment in lane combined with a sweet team fight screwing ultimate make him an awesome champion to play. He makes every mage he lanes against cry.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

:C  Turns out that facerolling build I used only works if you get paired up against a derplord in lane phase.  I had semi-competent enemies this game and didn't get fed so I didn't rip people up.

Still won, but I didn't get an unseemly number of kills.
Shoes...

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

Masta yi suffers from snowball carry champion syndrom: He needs to either get a good earlygame or farm alot to achieve full rape potential. Otherwise he's sort of meh.
He's also vulnerable to mages during the early/mid game. He's one of the few snowball champions that sort of work during the whole game though, so if you can play him well he'll carry you through the mid levels.

EDIT: Sooo they didn't reset saintvicious's ELO after that kid brought it down to 1, so now he's stomping silly people up to 2000 elo again, with sword of the occult jax.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 01:05:04 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Finally got a chance to play Veigar multiplayer.  Jeez, last hitting's a lot harder with a ranged weapon.  I"m constantly having minions die while my blast is in transit and shit.  Thankfully nobody I've fought has apparently ever seen Veigar because they never make any attempt to get away from his meteors and walk right into the stun field.
Shoes...

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Finally got a chance to play Veigar multiplayer.  Jeez, last hitting's a lot harder with a ranged weapon.

I beg to differ. Try Kayle. Her swing is so weird and you have to time it right. I'd take Veigar any day. Also,
you can double tap by auto-attacking, then immediately casting Baleful Strike. That somewhat helps prevent
minions from getting the kills.
Also often called Boowells.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

I guess I'll do a few solo custom games to get the timing down.  I was a bit gimped in the game and couldn't blast anybody like Veigar's supposed to do.

I think I'm going to go for Urgot next.  Apparently nobody uses him so nobody's going to see it coming when I zone Ashe out of mid and she ragequits.
Shoes...

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I beg to differ. Try Kayle. Her swing is so weird and you have to time it right. I'd take Veigar any day. Also,
you can double tap by auto-attacking, then immediately casting Baleful Strike. That somewhat helps prevent
minions from getting the kills.
UUURGGGG KAYLE'S AUTOATTACK ANIMATION.

A lot of other champs you can truncate the attack animation to keep moving while you're attacking. Kayle you have to sit through the whole. freaking. thing. every. time or it does no damage.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Yeah. Kayle's animation is really freaking weird.

Garen has the same problem too. Technically Morde's autoattack is bizzare like that too, but Morde rarely last hits with his autoattack past 15 minutes.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's true, I've noticed it on Morde too, to a slightly lesser extent. Probably because of what you said about it not actually mattering for most of the game.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Morgana's is weird as well. It's got this fuck-huge wind up that you can't disturb. Last hitting with her is irritating, but once you hit level 5 you no longer care.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 1067