Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276202 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

I guess the gold/10 nerf is a pretty big nerf to Jarvan. Maybe to Irelia (not particularly...).

Since they are unique now I think they should put some armour back on heart of gold so that Amumu and Rammus can have a slightly easier time jungling again.

I'm in the middle of trying to figure out the best jungle GP route. I'm not too sure if I should wait for GP 2.0 to design it because the damage buff from his passive is pretty significant. If anything, he could have a unique jungle route in that he could do lizard -> wraith and immediately gank because of epic slow.

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SLARK]
    • View Profile

I never jungle with GP, his lane harass is so amazing.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

So are patch notes/preview out yet? Saw it.

Anyways, oh god, Veigar is the single most hilarious mage in LoL. His early game is really stupid, but his endgame is way too hilarious. I fed early game, even had to afk for a while, but as I started getting my items, his power snowballed pretty hard, just ask the enemy team going oshit as I bring their malzahar (who was mid, and carrying so far) from 2200 health to zero in about 5 seconds. He's like pre-nerf twitch in mage form: If he isn't focused down immediately he wrecks your team.

Just drop the huge stun, dark matter into their faces, then focus down their carry, if it happens to be a mage then its just icing on the cake since your ult will make him go poof. Watch as the enemy team goes all OH SHIT when they realize they just took about 1000 damage each and their most powerful mage is suddenly gone.

Also, I call dibs on yorick :P , mpen rune set will have to wait.

EDIT: LOL Evelynn nerf.
Yeeea, gotta change the way I play Jarvan now :S.
EDIT2: No Kayle remake yet? Pitty, I'll have to wait till next patch.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 12:38:14 am by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As a Singed, I lol at the Spirit visage change. I lol heartily.
As a Trundle, I guffaw with you. Like I needed any more sustain in fights.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Umm... aside from the 15% increased lifesteal from Wriggles, I don't understand how it changes anything about Trundle.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Umm... aside from the 15% increased lifesteal from Wriggles, I don't understand how it changes anything about Trundle.
First, they buffed it to 18% earlier. Second, it affects his passive, so with the buff I have even more reason to get a Visage now.

Wait, is it 15% lifesteal or 15% of the 18% of lifesteal?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 02:49:15 am by LASD »

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

I hate to break it to you, but his passive always benefited from Spirits Visage.  ??? It was never lifesteal. It's like Warwick, Xin Zhao, Irelia, etc. heals. Basically the character gets a heal when x happens. That always worked off Spirits Visage.

It's 15% extra lifesteal from the 18% lifesteal of Wriggles. If you were doing 200 damage from your Q. The extra healing from Spirits Visage on top of Wriggles gives you an extra 5.4 hp. Whoooo~ That's your Spirits Visage buff on Trundle. 8)

Edit: I was curious about the other calculations of SV on Trundle (SV is not recommended) so here's some math:
Benefit of SV on Trundle passive at max level vs 2000hp enemy (a tanky deeps dies in a teamfight): extra 27hp heal
vs 5x 600hp enemy (~regular minion wave): extra 27hp heal

Benefit of SV from his ultimate: extra 27.5hp + 6.25hp/second heal.

I have no idea what these numbers mean but there you go. But since stats are meaningless without comparion, SV average benefit on Warwick (someone with SV as a recommended item):
400 damage Q: extra 60hp heal
Passive after 3 autoattacks: extra 8.1hp heal per autoattack
Ultimate: extra 26hp heal

They look kinda similar to me.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

Spirit visage now affects Sion's ultimate as well. It used to affect allies that had Visage and were healed by the damage Sion dealt, but now Visage actually works for him as well.

Also to Umiman: I play jungle GP first from little golems, then wraiths, wolves, enemy wraiths (if they have a jungler, leave 1 red wraith), and their small golems.
If there are no creeps to kill due to another jungler, you can roam around and leech XP from your solomid Vayne.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Have been gone from the game for a while, but isn't Season 2 supposed to be happening after this tournament?
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

I'm glad GP is no longer the arch enemy of fiddlesticks anymore

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Have been gone from the game for a while, but isn't Season 2 supposed to be happening after this tournament?
Riot's in all sorts of states of confusion with people just coming back from the tournament (which just ended on Monday). Even the info like "When is the patch happening" and "When is Yorick going into the game" have been announced wrong at least twice. They're getting their act together pretty quickly though, so probably next week, maybe the week after for Season 2. (for the record, Yorick's going in with the patch which is happening today on NA, probably tomorrow in EU with the usual day-after-NA pattern)
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The info I have on Yorick so far:

Ghouls scale off of AD

Q - 1:1 AD Ratio, summoned on hit (similar to siphon strike, mace of spades)

W - Bonus .5 AD Ratio, short range small AOE, about the damage radius of a zilean timebomb, range about twice WW's Q, not very far.

E - Bonus 1:1 AD Ratio, summoned behind targeted enemy

R - Creates a clone of the ally that deals 50% of their damage (2 AD carries, anyone?) If the original dies while the clone is alive it will sacrifice itself to bring them back to life. The clone and the re-animated ally both lose 10% Max HP per second.

Ghouls have 30% of Yorick's max HP and attack damage, he gets 5% more attack damage per ghoul alive.

I'll keep updating this. Trying to do a jungle route with him ATM.

- Failed starting at blue, cloth armor 5 health pots, omen of famine.
- I can't see a way for him to do blue at level 1 without help.
- Has no AP abilities at all.
- Abilities cost very little mana, spammable in lane. Not extremely strong though.
- He sucks.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 02:33:55 pm by Yodamaster »

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

How much does Yorick cost?
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The consensus appears Yorick isn't a very good jungler. I'll be building him tanky DPS.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 10:53:22 am by Yodamaster »

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

The consensus appears Yorick isn't a very good jungler.

How... Surprising. Riot makes an unique champion, so of course it must be 6300.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 1067