Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275574 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Balance Patch + Dat Clock
« Reply #330 on: May 26, 2011, 11:35:15 am »

Mundo reminds me heavily of playing my old regen scrapper on City of Heroes. 
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 26, 2011, 02:43:27 pm »

Fyi, Nasus's SS doesn't actually proc crit if you were thinking that was the case. What happens is this.

I'll simplify the numbers just so it's easy to understand:

Code: [Select]
Base damage: 100
Bonus damage from items: 50
SS stacked damage: 200

Say Nasus has Trinity Force and 100% crit chance and IE. Your damage will be:

Base damage x 1.5 + SS stacked damage + (base + bonus damage) x 2.5
In this case it would be:

250 (trinity force) + 200 (SS) + 375 (crit damage) = 825

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 26, 2011, 05:36:56 pm »

I always thought that TF took into accout only the base damage, not the other stuff that came after, or am i reading your numbers wrong (a bit tipsy here, so work with me).So if i read it correctly trin procs, plus a crit from normal damage plus the bonus from SS, so that would equal to some 1100 damage in my case.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 26, 2011, 06:40:29 pm »

Ah, I screwed up a bit there. Included base damage twice.

The real formula should be:

150 (trinity force) + 200 (SS) + 375 (crit damage) = 725

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 26, 2011, 08:12:05 pm »

So i took up Border's game, picked Vayne, won one game, lost the next one.Then i picked Nasus, i carried so freaking hard the enemy team cried, i basically solo their mid inhib turret then melt Vayne, Kennen and Zilean when they try to stop me, after that i decided to go for extra lulz and got myself Infinity Edge, every second SS hit for some 1k damage :D

When you are so fed that you just buy an IE for the lols on Nasus you are pubstomping HARD.

Nasus's job is to run in, and two-hit a squisy : P

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 27, 2011, 12:07:52 am »

So i took up Border's game, picked Vayne, won one game, lost the next one.Then i picked Nasus, i carried so freaking hard the enemy team cried, i basically solo their mid inhib turret then melt Vayne, Kennen and Zilean when they try to stop me, after that i decided to go for extra lulz and got myself Infinity Edge, every second SS hit for some 1k damage :D

When you are so fed that you just buy an IE for the lols on Nasus you are pubstomping HARD.

Nasus's job is to run in, and two-hit a squisy : P

Or gather an enemy minion wave and three/four-hit a tower.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 28, 2011, 12:37:53 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Or gather an enemy minion wave and three/four-hit a tower.

burst meelee damage ftw!

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 28, 2011, 10:15:44 am »

My friends are contemplating a horrible, horrible troll team, wherin we play Amumu, Nunu, Galio, Kennan, and Karthus.

The basic idea is GIANT AOE OF DEATH, PICK OFF STRAGGLERS WITH REQUIEM.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 28, 2011, 10:42:27 am »

My friends are contemplating a horrible, horrible troll team, wherin we play Amumu, Nunu, Galio, Kennan, and Karthus.

The basic idea is GIANT AOE OF DEATH, PICK OFF STRAGGLERS WITH REQUIEM.

Karthus takes revive/rally, galio takes fortify/flash, amumu takes smite/flash.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 28, 2011, 11:18:48 am »

Just had the most epic game as Morde.

We were losing early game, but starting to make a comeback. I had 20 stacks on Mejais but my team was all dead, and all 5 of them at about half health were pushing our tower. Knowing I am Mordekaiser, I  could not allow this to happen. I ult and E their Ezreal, making him my ghost. They start to pull back but I chase and outside of tower range, it's me and Ez against Malphite, WW, Gangplank, and Swain. Unleashing the fury of my AOE and Ezreal upon them, I take down GP first just because he happens to be the lowest. Then Malphite falls. After this I am unfortunately pushed back to my tower as Swain and WW were on me and my Ez was down and my CDs were up. We all ended at 10% health. I consider that almost as epic as a pentakill.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 28, 2011, 08:39:28 pm »

So I tried out Annie for the first time today (beginner AI, but still...)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

15/0/8

I ended up 1v2 bottom (vs Cho/Nunu) because Vayne and Ashe both went middle and argued about who got it.  The game started with me getting first blood because Nunubot decided it'd be a great idea to tower dive me at level one with no minions and with my stun ready.  He got me started on being farmed and it went nasty from there.  Amumu left for reasons unknown (after sucking a lot- he had double boots of swiftness!), Vayne had nothing but a bloodthirster for a while. Ended up with 540 AP.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 28, 2011, 08:42:16 pm »

The revamped annie is pretty strong. Before she was just a burst caster that lost power as endgame approached. Now she's strong during the whole game.

Anyway, it seems you get 5 IP per tribunal case in which your judgement was considered the right one, and the limit for how many cases you can review per day increases too. Mine jumped from 3 to 10 today.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 08:45:01 pm by Dakk »
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 28, 2011, 08:55:20 pm »

5 ip?

or 50?

because if its 5 ip not worth my time

also...

the new annie is annoying as fuck.
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 28, 2011, 08:57:12 pm »

Pretty sure it's three ip per case. And yeah, they upped the limit. The max limit for now is 50 and you can only reach that by being like 100% right all the time or something.

New Annie is really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really strong. Tibbers itself is now incredible. Mrm, it's only slightly less damaging and tanky than Morde's ghost.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 28, 2011, 09:02:57 pm »

It's 5 IP per tribunal case correctly solved.

But you're not there for the IP, you're there for the justice and to increase the quality of your gaming.

:P

EDIT: Lol @ Phreak's commentating. "Yeah, these are all good 1v1 champs. Ashe will kill you. Malzahar will kill you. Annie will kill you. Taric and Alistar will CC, heal, and then kill you."

Champions deal damage now?!?!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 09:04:42 pm by Yodamaster »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 1067