Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275546 times)

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Balance Patch + Dat Clock
« Reply #315 on: May 25, 2011, 05:33:53 pm »

regen pendant + pot> philo stone>boots > heart of gold > sheen > trinforce > assorted tank items depending on situation.
1-8-21 masteries.

9 armor pen marks

9 armor seals

9 mr glyphs

3 armor pen quints.

Even the spell leveling order is almost the same, almost.
I'm only unsure on runes. Jarvan's natural armor and mr values are high, so you can have 50 mr and armor at level 1 with him, which allows you to be pretty aggressive during lane phase, I need to check Nasus's values.
It may not work due to the fact nasus needs to take his time farming his Q up while jarvan will just score tons of CS, so trinforce is going to take longer to acquire. Jarvan farms so fast that it hardly matters.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 05:40:01 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 25, 2011, 05:41:35 pm »

I do something similar.Go for philo stone first, then get the first boots, after that take brutalizer, and if needed grab aegis after finishing boots, then i build triforce (starting with either sheen or phage, depending on wheter i need hp or damage), after that i finish up youumu and take some survivability, possibly selling pihlo for more if needed.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 25, 2011, 07:22:27 pm »

i just tried olaf again, after not playing him since i was  a very bad noob.

he is intense, especially with life steal (which adds to his W ability which gives you a max of 22?% life steal and spell vamp anyways!) making him sexy, running around purposely at 3/4 or half health to get the increased attack speed of god.
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #318 on: May 25, 2011, 08:37:58 pm »

So, I am sort of in love with Kennen. Been following Dogmantra's guide and advice.

Pretty much destroying the competition with it.

:D
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Jar of Jam

• Bay Watcher
  • [ITEM_FOOD:ITEM_FOOD_JAM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 25, 2011, 08:55:56 pm »

So, I am sort of in love with Kennen. Been following Dogmantra's guide and advice.

While you're in love with Kennen, I'm in love with that guide. Absolutely brilliant.

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #320 on: May 25, 2011, 09:14:34 pm »

While you're in love with Kennen, I'm in love with that guide. Absolutely brilliant.

Here is his Rumble guide in the same format: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11052926&postcount=904

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 25, 2011, 09:27:13 pm »

Lol, that guide rocks ass. It's true too, the moment Kennen gets his Zhonya... he transforms from irritating nuisance to OMFGSUPERRAPE. He really needs solo lane though, if not he does so little damage and is relegated to a stun machine.

I used to rush Rabadon on Kennen (picked him up a few days ago) but now I see the true power of Zhonya.

Edit: Volatar, any chance of you uploading replays of you playing Kennen? I'm still not very good as him but I want to get better.

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #322 on: May 25, 2011, 11:00:32 pm »

Edit: Volatar, any chance of you uploading replays of you playing Kennen? I'm still not very good as him but I want to get better.

Haha. I just started playing him yesterday man. No idea how I got so good so fast. Took about 3 games before I was posting scores like those.

Last time I tried to use LoLReplay I got weird input delay for some reason. I'll give it another try, but I can't promise anything. I run LoL on a rig that really shouldn't be able to play the game at all, so performance constraints are tight. I normally play at 15-20 fps, 10-15 in teamfights.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 11:11:28 pm by Volatar »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 25, 2011, 11:02:49 pm »

Hah... First game as Mundo was a blast.  It's *all* in the cleaver.  I might be buying him- that was good times.  I think I need to refine the build order, though.

Salmon, you're a Mundo master- any tips?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 25, 2011, 11:16:06 pm »

Haha. I just started playing him yesterday man. No idea how I got so good so fast. Took about 3 games before I was posting scores like those.

Last time I tried to use LoLReplay I got weird input delay for some reason. I'll give it another try, but I can't promise anything. I run LoL on a rig that really shouldn't be able to play the game at all, so performance constraints are tight. I normally play at 15-20 fps, 10-15 in teamfights.
You must be in sync with Kennen! Show me your ways, that I may suck the information from your brainzzzzz!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 26, 2011, 12:02:19 am »

So apparently I completely own as Le Bonk.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 26, 2011, 09:02:38 am »

I think I might make a fun guide like that dudes kennens guide for my Jungle Nunu. In MS paint.

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #327 on: May 26, 2011, 10:02:55 am »

I think I might make a fun guide like that dudes kennens guide for my Jungle Nunu. In MS paint.

Go for it! I'll make sure to share it around if your ok with that.

You must be in sync with Kennen! Show me your ways, that I may suck the information from your brainzzzzz!

Heh, alright, I'll see what I can do.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 10:05:41 am by Volatar »

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 26, 2011, 10:08:58 am »

So i took up Border's game, picked Vayne, won one game, lost the next one.Then i picked Nasus, i carried so freaking hard the enemy team cried, i basically solo their mid inhib turret then melt Vayne, Kennen and Zilean when they try to stop me, after that i decided to go for extra lulz and got myself Infinity Edge, every second SS hit for some 1k damage :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #329 on: May 26, 2011, 10:29:56 am »

So i took up Border's game, picked Vayne, won one game, lost the next one.Then i picked Nasus, i carried so freaking hard the enemy team cried, i basically solo their mid inhib turret then melt Vayne, Kennen and Zilean when they try to stop me, after that i decided to go for extra lulz and got myself Infinity Edge, every second SS hit for some 1k damage :D

When you are so fed that you just buy an IE for the lols on Nasus you are pubstomping HARD.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 1067