Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

(Poll pending)

(Generic Choice 1)
(Generic Choice 2)

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 77

Author Topic: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 5: Reboot  (Read 63720 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 3: Mad !!SCIENCE!!
« Reply #615 on: July 16, 2011, 10:08:33 pm »

Dude's an Aussie. :P I was just posting in advance to bump the thread for him. Well, anyway, now you won't receive a falcon punch... whether that means you get to use the falcon punch or get one used on you is up for debate. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: July 17, 2011, 07:40:27 am »

But nobody misses me?

Well, umm, Theodolus stole my action, so... The waking eldritch horror gives all of Gallows' rebels horrifying nightmares and they flee the base
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: July 17, 2011, 09:56:39 am »

........... :-[

I thought you HAD posted. Whoops. ^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: July 19, 2011, 03:09:28 pm »

Well, it's fairly likely this turn will end the round, one way or another. >.>

Quote from: Talarion: Same as Bread
Supportin' breadbocks
Quote from: Noah22223: 36
A chemical reaction caused by one of the monster's breath combined with another's noxious secretions causes a large explosion that kills them all!
Quote from: breadbocks: 73
By Deus Ex Machina (Or however it's spelled) Gallows is granted godhood.
-----------
Quote from: Digital Hellhound: 21
The waking eldritch horror gives all of Gallows' rebels horrifying nightmares and they flee the base
Quote from: Theodolus: After Tal & Bread
(Counter T&B) The horror that the monsters are trying to summon awakes. Unfortunately it's Azathoth. Everybody loses.
Quote from: wolfchild: After Noah22223
(counter Noah)It just causes them to move up into the base, they would all be dead by now if it was lethal

(Bread, Tal, D=5: 5, 2. Theo, I=6: 6. Theo wins. >.>) The Blind Idiot God is awakened by the unholy rituals being performed in the mines below. No one survives to tell the tale of what happened next, and every soldier the army sent in never returned... Eventually the area was quarantined and designated Area 51, and conspiracy theorists to this day are still trying to discover what it is the government's hiding. But they never will.

TEAM FAILURE VICTORY

Team Success: 79
Team Failure: 85

All right, suggestions for the fifth round? I gotta get some art and a name for our young dragon, which will probably take a little while. choobakka's disappeared forever and a day, so I guess I'll boot him out of the waitlist and just roll a d4 to see who will supplant him. Any objections to that idea?

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: July 19, 2011, 03:38:55 pm »

Woohoo! I win! Yay! I'll be on the waitlist again if other people are already up for next round.

For the fifth round I suggest an astronaut on a futuristic space station in orbit around Jupiter. His goal is to survive his one year assignment and return home.

Also, the dragon's name shall be Arogeth. :)
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: July 19, 2011, 03:50:16 pm »

Aight, I'll take your suggestions on board. Now I need two or three more for the fifth scenario, and maybe another suggestion for the name. I like Arogeth, but I'll let a few more people speak their mind about it. ^^

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: July 19, 2011, 03:53:15 pm »

I'm fine with Arogeth.

Idea for next round: Peasant in the "Holy grail" Universe, Monty python style :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: July 19, 2011, 03:54:46 pm »

OK, Astronaut on Assignment and Holy Grail Peasant. Two more and I'll open voting for them.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: July 19, 2011, 04:04:53 pm »

Well damnit. So close to victory too.

Fifth round idea: Belgian Icecream man.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: July 19, 2011, 04:10:52 pm »

How about a soldier in Rome: Total War?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: July 19, 2011, 04:22:38 pm »

OK, new polls open. I'm still working on the picture for this round, so hopefully Arogeth looks good. ^^

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 4: Flight of Dragons
« Reply #626 on: July 19, 2011, 05:56:35 pm »

This is Arogeth. He hatched a little under a century ago and is leaving the cave for the first time this year to find a new land to call his own. In a world where elves hug trees, dwarves dig too deeply far too often, and kobolds skulk in the shadows, it should be easy for a young dragon to make his mark.

Team Success
V-Norrec
Krath
Taricus

Team Failure
Powder Miner
Grimmjow6th
Noah22223

1st 1/2 of January

Arogeth is now mature enough to leave his home caverns and seek out a new land. But what should he prioritize? Humans who grow livestock, dwarves who make treasure? Both are dangerous; perhaps he should settle somewhere where the game is plentiful and society small. Whatever he decides, it's time to stretch his wings and carve out his territory!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 10:57:31 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 4: Flight of Dragons
« Reply #627 on: July 19, 2011, 06:07:00 pm »

Dood! Wut Baut Mee!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: July 19, 2011, 06:13:37 pm »

I cycle players every round, unless you mean you want to be in on Round 5. ^^

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: July 19, 2011, 06:18:58 pm »

Kidnap some Elven Maidens.

Because they never have anything more effective than blunt wood.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 77