Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 711

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1328317 times)

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #4260 on: April 20, 2015, 12:32:29 pm »

Been havin fun with DF raws, copied the human creature template with only a few changes, namely I maxed out the speed for everything and named this new overpowered race "Speedster".  Tested it in arena mode, I can now easily outwalk dragon fire.

Run that in adv mode. The world will be frozen around you.
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4261 on: April 20, 2015, 06:51:34 pm »

I have now completed supcom and supcom FA's campaigns.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4262 on: April 21, 2015, 12:44:52 am »

Burgh got obliterated so hard it was hardly funny. Whirlipede went down to a single Fire Fang. Dwebble got pummeled to death by Lord Payne despite taking repeated sand-attacks. And the mighty Leavany was Poison-Tailed for that wonderful 4x effective damage. Poor Bianca challenged me to a battle afterwards and was defeated even more easily.

Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4263 on: April 21, 2015, 06:45:47 am »

Burgh got obliterated so hard it was hardly funny. Whirlipede went down to a single Fire Fang. Dwebble got pummeled to death by Lord Payne despite taking repeated sand-attacks. And the mighty Leavany was Poison-Tailed for that wonderful 4x effective damage. Poor Bianca challenged me to a battle afterwards and was defeated even more easily.

Leavanny is Bug/Grass, thus Poison Tail would be 2x. (Accounting for STAB, assuming it was a poison type using the move, it would have been 3x.)

And yeah, Bianca is by no means a challenge, she's pretty easy.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4264 on: April 21, 2015, 12:36:18 pm »

Oh, I thought Bug was also weak to poison. My bad.

And yeah, I was using Venipede to take down the Leavanny.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4265 on: April 21, 2015, 11:13:22 pm »

Somehow managed to win a match of heroes with 0 deaths as Falstad, not only that but I topped my team on hero damage(by a little over 20k) and tied for first in takedowns. Wasn't some kind of slaughter match either, both teams managed to break down to the core on at least one lane.

I'm thinking that me playing one hero over and over and over enough to learn all of the character's little nuances is making up for my general suckitude at mobas.

Heroes of the Storm
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 11:15:34 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4266 on: April 22, 2015, 07:45:07 am »

Trying to do the I Remember Me quest...

Spoiler: which involves (click to show/hide)

I tried to go for the Renegade points in this one, but I just couldn't. Instead, I managed to convince her to quiet down and take a sedative to get some help.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #4267 on: April 22, 2015, 12:02:50 pm »

I'm thinking that me playing one hero over and over and over enough to learn all of the character's little nuances is making up for my general suckitude at mobas.

I'm pretty sure this is literally the only way to be good at MOBAs. You just have to extend it to all the characters and you'll be a pro!

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4268 on: April 23, 2015, 07:18:02 am »

An early event nabbed me Accelerated Construction, and I had the 100,000 or so credits for the Bakuras High Speed Shipyards this tech gives me, so of course I splurged on it! When that completed at my homeworld(+ 200% construction speed for that colony) and combined with Akdarians' racial bonus to construxction speed(+60%), I was able to pump out colony ships like candy, gaining an insane advantage that I never let go. The rest was history :P

« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 08:42:43 am by tryrar »
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4269 on: April 23, 2015, 07:48:26 am »

An early event nabbed me Accelerated Construction, and I had the 100,000 or so credits for the Bakuras High Speed Shipyards this tech gives me, so of course I splurged on it! When that completed at my homeworld(+ 200% construction speed for that colony) and combined with Akdarians' racial bonus to construxction speed(+60%), I was able to pump out colony ships like candy, gaining an insane advantage that I never let go. The rest was history :P

Distant Worlds: Universe. Finally, my first win!
No. The rest was a constant zerg rush. Which is the tactic I used to win my last Endless space multiplayer game. It doesnt matter that one of your ships can destroy 10 of mine when I outnumber you 20-to-1.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4270 on: April 23, 2015, 08:42:54 am »

...come again?
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4271 on: April 23, 2015, 01:21:47 pm »

changed my steam name to yoloswagmeister 420 and started playing on a pl server and hitting my binds whenever i died/got a kill, and others followed my example
got kicked eventually

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #4272 on: April 23, 2015, 02:01:41 pm »

changed my steam name to yoloswagmeister 420 and started playing on a pl server and hitting my binds whenever i died/got a kill, and others followed my example
got kicked eventually
what binds? I'm sure it was for spamming chat but what spam?
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4273 on: April 23, 2015, 02:41:47 pm »

• crits are fair and balanced
  • get good get lmaobox
  • is this the part where we spam our binds? ヽຈل͜ຈノ
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • ᕦ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕤ
  • med status: ☐ Not pikt ☑ PIKT
open the console and type this:
bind [key] "say get good get lmaobox"
to get the binds.

and i wasnt even the only one spamming binds.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #4274 on: April 23, 2015, 02:49:04 pm »

God dammit miauw62 that's annoying :/

Also I saw your steam name earlier today and was like wat
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule
Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 711