Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87492 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 51: So... Much... Epic...
« Reply #810 on: June 23, 2011, 05:55:11 am »

Why isn't Fats doing anything?
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: June 23, 2011, 06:05:23 am »

He might be the type of ally that specifically needs to be told what to do or else he idles. ???
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: June 23, 2011, 07:01:06 am »

Like Choo.

TERN NAO PLOXKTHX
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: June 24, 2011, 07:48:04 am »

Arm my power armour with a teleforce
what would happen if riccito got a 0 for san check
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: June 24, 2011, 02:53:46 pm »

*le updates*

Arm my power armour with a teleforce
what would happen if riccito got a 0 for san check
Well... Then...  :D would happen, that's what. He would probably end up attaching whatever he made to himself.
Now you need a big gun thing! Like Schilcote has! (6+1) (4+1) (4+1) Yes. Fuck yes. (power:2+2) Ohkay, it's not all that powerful, but it'll do. (size:6) It doesn't fit in your power armor. It barely fits in Emet. And it's on the inside, so there's no way of getting it out without breaking that armor you just made for the ship. (usefulness:6+1) What is it with you people and unbreakable stuff? (efficiency:3+1) And it needs to be hooked up to the Emet to fire more than ten shots.

I don't need a new body. :3 Ax's is fine as it is right now, and there's a possible option of further mutating.

Ax grinned. Thanks, Dad. About time you did something for me. He spent a few minutes getting used to how flight worked before rising back up and dropping Jo off on the Emet. "See ya. I'm gonna go get that stone, I'll be back," he said, flapping his wings unnecessarily dramatically and diving away for momentum before ascending again. He was clearly having WAY too much fun with his new wings. I guess it's good karma? About damn time SOMETHING nice happened to me, he thought as he flew upwards towards the stone... then changed his mind and buzzed the Emet with a dive before turning around and going for the stone for real this time.

All I gotta do is touch it on we're on our way. All right!

Yes. Wings. Finally. You actually get something from that deadbeat. You fly at the stone. And are intercepted by the ghost-bard-thing. She shouts, "Hello there little demon-man. I would like to propose a challenge. You vs me in a battle of rhymes. If I win, I get your body. If you win, you get to touch that stone over there. So what do you say? There's no way you're getting past my wards otherwise... And your friends are... Busy. Hehehe...
"

Use negative energy beam on Nirur. Stop him from ever bothering me again!

Help the ghast break free from Torir.

Is there a popcorn machine on the Emet yet? If not, it needs one.
Impressive.

Go check out all the screaming and dying. Dodge the crossfire.
Ban one particularly malignant life. We'll have to build Nirur a new body later.

I should, really, be able to break an ordinary man's neck with my index finger, but I'll accept that a paladin is more than an ordinary man and therefore can momentarily shove an entire ton of golem out of his way.
This is a very interesting bit of infighting. So. Rolling for initiative. (Nirur: 5 Torir: 1 Schilcote: 3 Ghast: 2) Nirur gets the jump on the others, and goes into the girl's body to help her break free from Torir's control. Unfortunately, all he can do is try to posess the body, so... (3 vs 5 vs 6+1) Torir gives an evil laugh as he shoves Nirur out and keeps control of the ghast. As he is gloating, Schilcote rushes up with the BanHammer. (4+1) (dodge:4-1) He hits him in the (BP:6) sword arm with the BanHammer, (damage:3+1-1) but the armor (which has inexplicably grown spikes and turned black) helps him shrug off the blow without much damage. Yes, unrealistic, but he has dark energy crackling around him and he just cast out his good half. He notices Big Jo watching, and sends the ghast at him. It slashes at him with its claws, (5) (dodge:3) and scratches his (BP:4) left arm (unfortunately, not the metal one). (damage:6) The claws strike deep, to the bone. Jo is also hit with some negtive energy from the strike, (damage:3) but is not overly hurt by it. Torir turns his attention to Nirur. Now, he would pay. (3+1) (dodge:6) Nirur's spectral nature allowed him to duck into the floor when Torir shot the energy at him, (4) and came up behind him, trying to take over the body. (dodge:6-1) Torir was expecting that, however, and moved before Nirur could make his move.

The Alchemist. Doing everything in particularly silly ways.
Send my undead horde at anything else that needs killing, but then if not, very politely ask my horde who wants to continue being un-alive and release those who do not.
...Comic relief time! You look for anything that need to be killed. Hey! That pirate is still there! He growls, "Come an' get me, ya pansy wizard! I ha' some undead tricks o' me own!" Your pirate zombies suddenly attack their demonic steeds! (5 vs 1) All of your undead demons are destroyed! He grins. "Mebbe ye should'a thought twice b'fore tryin' ta zombify zombies." Oh, yeah! They were zombies already! Whoops. Well, you still have a good chunk of your zombies left. Time for a zombie vs zombie showdown. (5 vs 3) Your zombies start cutting through the pirates! But he points a cannon in your general direction... (3) (dodge:5) You get out of the way of the cannon blast, and (luck:6) it kills a zombie that was right behind you. Flying. Because his zombies can fly or something? Weird. Cutscene powers, you guess.

Statuses:

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut. LN-LG (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: PH-47/L3-W7 (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 52: Infighting to the max!
« Reply #815 on: June 24, 2011, 03:01:23 pm »

Ax hovered in front of the bard-ette, thinking fast. Shit, I'm no good at rhyming. "Can't you just let me touch the stone first and THEN we can do this?" he asked, sure that that wasn't going to happen. "Besides, if all you want is a body, you should go talk to a friend of mine. See him down there with all the zombies? The four-armed guy? He can build you one. Seriously. If you help him out I'm sure he'd help you because he likes doing that kind of weird stuff."

...He probably wasn't making any headway at all. Time to try the patented technique that always got women to leave in disgust. Hopefully this time it would be useful. "...If you want my body for some other reason I'm sure we can work something out," he said.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: June 24, 2011, 03:24:14 pm »

He shook his fist at Ax for being a Crazy kid before letting his Zombie Zombies loose and telling FRANK to open fire, Tell Sword a bed time story.
Raggle Fraggle

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: June 24, 2011, 05:06:27 pm »

BECOME ANGRY

FRIGGIN FAILADIN DENYING ME MY AWESOME BATTLE
I GOT BETTER SHIT TO DO THAN FUCK AROUND WITH YOUR PANSY ASS

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: June 24, 2011, 05:55:47 pm »

fuck.
create a telaporter to port it up to the roof. badass flame turret take note.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: June 24, 2011, 06:44:36 pm »

Disable the orc with a swordstrike!
Use the ghast to distract the angry-looking golem!
Be too enraged for rational thought.

"Heal" the orc!

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: June 25, 2011, 08:56:59 pm »

"I HAHF TA KILL YOO NAW? WHAHT THA FOOK MATE?!"

Axehand. Ghast's face. Make it happen.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: June 26, 2011, 08:28:44 pm »

WHARS TEH TURN CHOOO

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: June 26, 2011, 09:13:57 pm »

Grph. Tomorrow...

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: June 27, 2011, 10:03:01 am »

IT'S TAMARRAH NAW, CH00!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: June 27, 2011, 03:12:51 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 61