Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 30

Author Topic: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\  (Read 15582 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 11\
« Reply #315 on: June 04, 2011, 04:54:27 am »

Not anymore, no. :-\ Probably for the best though, considering the alternative is sanity.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 04, 2011, 05:30:43 am »

You guys don't even know where Rebecca and Shawn are. Also, Insanity is just another form of genius. ^^... But yeah. the most practical safehouse is the Cache Taric found. It has all the supplies that you can't carry, it has one entrance and a small window (currently boarded up) and has a decent amount of space from the top floor dedicated to it. In fact, I'll tell you; There's a secret door somewhere. You rolled too low on your not-shown perception roll to notice it. But yeah, it has numerous other things stashed away in that house...
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 04, 2011, 05:34:28 am »

They can still look for the pair of us though. I mean, we're all supposed to get back to the hospital, but until Cal finds us all and tells us that, we're left to our own devices... :D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 04, 2011, 05:36:26 am »

But, will Taric really be able to find the Cache again once he leaves it? And he will have to choose a small amount of that loot to carry, because there was way too much there for 2 people to carry alone. Plus, walking down the street with military grade weapons? Not smart, even when the city streets are mainly deserted.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 04, 2011, 05:39:22 am »

Good point. Taric, maybe you should go back and like hit the outside wall next to the door with the fire ax a time or two to clearly mark it.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 04, 2011, 06:13:02 am »

Shit. Goddamn scientists didn't give me volume control...

Back to the hospital! Explain my problem to the doc.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 04, 2011, 07:19:50 am »

Disregard my last action then.

Find something to mark the house with.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 04, 2011, 08:33:45 am »

Cal goes to find the others, and something to hold his axe in.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #323 on: June 05, 2011, 08:07:23 am »

Tending to her head, Kin looked at the newly arrived old man. "Who are you and why are you here?" Her head was still throbbing but she could still think clear enough to understand that there was something particular with this man and that meant Kin was ready to flee if needed.

Luckily standing on higher ground Kin was questioning the man, ready to try to phase back toward the closed if the man is threatening.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 05, 2011, 02:55:41 pm »

Well i Desmond weren't going mad at the moment he could probably track Taric trough telepathy :P

Still hungry Herbert goes around the hospital and looks for some first aid kits which could be easily stolen, who knows when situation like that could happen again..

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 05, 2011, 05:25:47 pm »

Must I point out that Cal has both Heightened Senses and Telepathy? I didn't choose him just out of convenience... He can use his senses as a medium for his telepathy, thus avoiding the noise problem Desmond has, while still being able to reach a decent sized area around him. Desmond could try, but it would be alot less effective...

What more do you need?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 06, 2011, 01:11:11 am »

Shawn grins at the TV and starts to dismantle it, stuffing anything that looked interesting into his capacious pockets.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 07, 2011, 08:05:24 pm »

Le poke?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 07, 2011, 10:54:50 pm »

Don't count on an update from me any time soon. I've got mid-year exams at the moment.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 08, 2011, 05:42:36 am »

So sorry!!
You reach GAME BAD END!!
 ???
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 30