Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 30

Author Topic: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 15\  (Read 15580 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 10\
« Reply #300 on: June 04, 2011, 01:22:23 am »

Turn 11

Now that the occupants were probably gone, and the headache was fading, Taric got up off the floor, and started to go through the contents of the house. [1] He found nothing useful. The only thing he found was a single chocolate bar. Everything else has been taken already. Just as he got ready to leave the house, though, he heard something upstairs. So he walked slowly up the stairs, careful to make no sound. At the top was a door straight ahead, and one directly to the right. First, the door in front. Slowly he opens it... looks like a bedroom. After a quick search, he finds a wallet with $200 in it! And a card with the name 'Jay Carpenter'. Next, the other room... he stopped to listen at the door, and sure enough, he heard a faint tapping. Inching the door open, he looked inside... to see a small black bird tapping at the window. There was broken planks and varius foodstuffs in here... and at least five guns, along with various other things that could be used to kill someone. Taric has found: Hidden Survival Cache!
Spoiler: It contains (click to show/hide)

Taking the radio, Jannele continues searching. She finds nothing else of value, and decides to leave. [1] But just as she does, she hears the door open downstairs. "Honey, I'm home!" ... Maybe this house wasn't abandoned? Jannele scrambled to the window, the only one unlocked and/or open... or tried to. A woman was standing in the way, arms crossed. "Why are you in my home?" Uh-oh...

A small circle appeared on the computer screen. Then, the screen changed. There were various entries, always with the name Rebecca Carter in the title or description. The top entry was of a woman named Rebecca Carter, who was a famous singer or some such who died 7 years ago. She found nothing related to herself, though.

Shawn was having fun. As soon as he saw the TV he pressed the small button, and started fiddling with the knobs. Soon enough, a news channel was on the screen, telling the story of 'A Government Testing Lab Ransacked! 53 Security Guards Dead!'. Well that sounds familiar now doesn't it?

Tarran, now that his arms were bandaged and the dull throb was starting to appear, decided to go look for Rebecca. Unluckily for him, he doesn't know which way she went. He wanders off into the city... and finds [8] Taric. Taric informs him of the survival cache, probably left by the people who shot him. Tarran is a bit disturbed at how Taric's back and head is covered in blood and some form of gray matter.

Cal quickly made his way back to the Hospital, now that he had an axe. The Hospital workers looked at him from the corner of their eyes, but he didn't seem to be an axe crazy murderer, and they had enough trouble on their hands than to annoy someone with an axe. Timynn quickly walked up to Cal. "You're.. not one of the people I wanted to see. But you'll do! Go looking for the others, please. I've sorted out what I need to, and I need to ask a question of you nine. It's a pity that we lost James somewhere on the way..."

Kin was having fun. By having fun, I mean she is walking into a door, muttering 'Mind over Matter' over and over again. It wasn't working. One last try... that's all! It has to work this time. [6] She walks straight at the door, eyes reflexively shutting by now... and then falls down the small flight of stairs. It did work after all! After a few moments, the Gap-toothed old man came up the steps. How is he so darned quiet? And how did he know she was up here?

Oh god, the noise... Desmond curled into a ball, hands clapped over his ears. Every time he let his mind go, the sickening whispers, the words, the laughter the crying. Every single sound in the city... all jammed into one horrible moment. Slowly it faded. Okay, that isn't a good idea... Though faintly the urge to return to the hospital is felt inside his head.

Herbert slowly winces his way out of the hospital. Timynn told him to wait, but Herbert said he wanted something to eat, and is going to find a restaurant. Then he remembers that he has no money.

Spoiler: New Information (click to show/hide)
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: The Star of Xaviros! Sci-Fi Fantasy RTD. /Turn 11\
« Reply #301 on: June 04, 2011, 01:26:34 am »

Throw something like a curtain or a sheet over the womans head, then jump out of the window
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 04, 2011, 01:29:40 am »

Ooooh, it seems like wolfchild found Rebecca's parents. That should be... interesting.

Tarran stared at Taric "Are you okay dude? What's with the blood?"
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 01:31:43 am by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 04, 2011, 01:32:58 am »

If no one else wants that fire axe... :D

Rebecca let out a deep breath in frustration. This isn't helping at all... Deciding to write off the attempt until she could find a more reliable source of information, she returned to the living room where Shawn was watching TV. 53 dead? Oh my. Whoever did all that has to be very dangerous! I wonder if it was a terrorist group... "I'm going to look around the house. Will you be OK here?" she asked. If he wanted to come with her, though, that was fine too.

@Ninja Tarran: What are you talking about? I don't see it...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 04, 2011, 01:36:18 am »

@Ninja Tarran: What are you talking about? I don't see it...
Look at Wolfchild/Jannele's turn. Who else would be looking for Rebecca but her mother?

Edit: Oh wait, was that your turn? Yes it was, nevermind.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 04, 2011, 02:31:01 am »

Sorry, that was a bit unclear. If it has a bolded/underlined name in it, it's a new turn. Unless it's two (Or more..) in one paragraph, then it's two turns being run under one turn. By the way, some information on the guns is up on the first post. If you want to know any more, you have to ask :P
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 04, 2011, 04:24:58 am »

"Oh, I just had my head blown off. Literally. I also found a stash of guns, snipers and assault rifles and one wierd looking gun. I'll lead you back to the safehouse first." Head home with the loot and give shawn the chocolate bar.

Because giving the kid with matter manipulation is a good idea :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 04, 2011, 04:27:43 am »

"Wait, isn't having your head blown off supposed to be... I don't know, lethal? Or is there some detail I'm missing?" Follow Taricus.

Look around for Rebecca again.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 02:23:48 pm by Tarran »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 04, 2011, 04:28:20 am »

"It is. I got better though"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 04, 2011, 04:30:42 am »

"...How?"

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 04, 2011, 04:32:25 am »

You don't really have a safehouse. The closest you have is... *drum roll* The Survival Cache you just left. Actually, there won't be anyone there at all, due to plot reasons, so it's probably the best safehouse. Unless I misunderstood your post, and you were referring to the cache as a safehouse. In which case, good job! Also, you couldn't carry all that. You'd need Cal... or a truck. Also, I'm taking a queue from Draignean and designing guns. Using the website that Draignean linked in Dev22 which I came by while lur- I mean, reading... it. For two reasons: One; It's cool being able to know what the thing you're using looks like. Two; It's a fun way to pass the time.

EDIT: Wow it took me a while to post that. I kept getting interupted D:

What more do you need?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 04, 2011, 04:37:43 am »

Well, I was talking about the house rebecca is holed up in so...

"Don't ask me about that. All I know is that it's painful"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 04, 2011, 04:41:18 am »

"Well, at least you're still alive. I mean, you've got a sweet power if you can take a direct shot to the head--having it explode--and get back up like it never happened."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 04, 2011, 04:43:19 am »

lol. The pair of you run up on me and Draignean and then Talarion locks the house and throws away the key so all the Dev22 craziness is contained in one place. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 04, 2011, 04:45:14 am »

That would probably be a good idea. There's no hope for us. :P
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 30