Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 291

Author Topic: Elona  (Read 567140 times)

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
Re: Elona
« Reply #3240 on: June 18, 2013, 07:30:13 pm »

judging from your party evolving the little girl may be your best option as I don't think you'll be trying to grab any of the other pets

anyways, remember what i was talking about earlier, it very well could be the higher the level of the enemy, the higher chance of getting a heart
This. Use it. The more you level, the more replaceable they become, so no need to horde them.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3241 on: June 18, 2013, 08:17:39 pm »

Thanks, interesting to know that the evolution heart (and i suppose the other ones too) will become much less rare as long as the danger level goes up.

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #3242 on: June 18, 2013, 08:28:09 pm »

evolution hearts can be bought for 1.5 mil(base) so they become easier to get in general, each of the chaos fort boss also drops a heart although they are significantly harder the zenome.
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3243 on: June 18, 2013, 09:49:16 pm »

Chaos fort bosses don't drop plain old evolution hearts, though. Utima drops a machine heart, Azzrssil drops a magic heart, and Frisia drops a king heart. I won't bother looking up what the South Tyris Fort of Chaos bosses drop because we sure as heck ain't killing THEM any time soon.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #3244 on: June 18, 2013, 10:32:09 pm »

Holy balls. Just came across my first one of these:
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Xeren_satelite_unit
Look at that thing's stats.
Speed:   1536
It gets 2.5 turns for every turn of a bell.
Encountered it in a level 69 dungeon.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 10:34:29 pm by alway »

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #3245 on: June 18, 2013, 10:47:15 pm »

oh, the super bells...good luck getting one though, they are level 70 so a little resistant to a rod of domination

this is what you need to worry about in south tyris
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Siva_the_Destruction

oh and these in normal dungeons
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Element_dragon

arguably the best target for an astral light pen
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Jin_the_machine_rebel
but that is lost irva...so need to beat south tyris first
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 10:51:35 pm by etgfrog »

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #3246 on: June 18, 2013, 11:00:27 pm »

oh, the super bells...good luck getting one though, they are level 70 so a little resistant to a rod of domination
Hehe, that's what the mage guild's infinite stocks of domination spellbooks are for.  :P

I still haven't gone into South Tyris after my initial venture down there. All the untranslated/translated by someone who isn't a native english speaker stuff down there made everything feel a bit off to me. Though the dungeon levels appear to be bringing South Tyris to me. I saw a level 105 tower appear in North Tyris. On a related note, is 1.21 better than 1.19 in that regard?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 11:03:24 pm by alway »

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3247 on: June 18, 2013, 11:14:10 pm »

The North Tyris chaos fort bosses looked rather overpowered from what i see in the wiki, but it looks like South Tyris rewrote the definition of overpowered :D

My character still have a long, very long way to get decent enough to survive in the south dungeons. Beating Zeome felt nearly like a miracle, and the guy was only level 55 and nothing in common in term of stats and skills with those from the new south guys !

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3248 on: June 18, 2013, 11:52:33 pm »

Level 100+ dungeons used to always appear, even in regular Elona. I think. So don't worry, just don't go inside them and you'll be sort of okay.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #3249 on: June 19, 2013, 12:45:36 am »

woah...first time i've ever seen this...shoot slot can act like a third slot? the game is giving me the option to put an offhand weapon or shield there...probably a bug...

what...you can throw light weapons?

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3250 on: June 19, 2013, 12:49:32 am »

I think you can throw any weapon. With penalties.

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: June 19, 2013, 03:59:26 am »

ok...read through the changelog...it was in 1.20 that melee weapons could be thrown and ranged weapons can be used in melee...there was also this gem
Scrolls of flying won't affect the stats of the item you used it on aside from its weight now.
they are really worth its rarity now...
also the whole pet inheritance is related to a tailoring item requiring rank 30 tailoring and 2 memory fragment, 1 red weed and 1 thick wood

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: June 19, 2013, 08:21:26 am »

Scrolls of flying won't affect the stats of the item you used it on aside from its weight now.
invested level 200 magic shopkeep, haven't seen a single one yet.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: June 19, 2013, 08:44:12 am »

<Estork> the doggod and <Siva> the Destruction drop a <God Heart>. Atlas, Element Dragon, Five head god, and Stag god have a rare drop for them as well which is used to evolve the pet you get from your god, you can also wish for the god itself and kill them to get a heart but good luck with that since they all have a <God Inside Whatever> now.
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3254 on: June 19, 2013, 08:46:51 am »

invested level 200 magic shopkeep, haven't seen a single one yet.

They appear very rarely with 500 magic shopkeep. Rare enough to not be a reliable resource.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 291