Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 291

Author Topic: Elona  (Read 567026 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elona
« Reply #2910 on: June 06, 2013, 01:53:58 pm »

Did Elona+ fix intelligent items so they don't eventually become useless?

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2911 on: June 06, 2013, 03:12:32 pm »

Anyone happen to have Odabutsu's graphic pack version 1.9? Its axfc page has expired, and the elona site only has version 1.5

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2912 on: June 06, 2013, 04:34:08 pm »

Anyone happen to have Odabutsu's graphic pack version 1.9? Its axfc page has expired, and the elona site only has version 1.5
I do but where to upload it to?
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: June 06, 2013, 04:37:41 pm »

Well, grinded my slow up to level 52; slows by 134 for 36 turns. If the wiki page for the final boss is correct, this should put him down to 1 turn per 10 of mine.

Heh, between that and mist of silence, he didn't stand a chance against my 18d60 level 110 magic missiles.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 04:43:59 pm by alway »

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2914 on: June 06, 2013, 04:49:07 pm »

Well, grinded my slow up to level 52; slows by 134 for 36 turns. If the wiki page for the final boss is correct, this should put him down to 1 turn per 10 of mine.

Heh, between that and mist of silence, he didn't stand a chance against my 18d60 level 110 magic missiles.
Dear god, what is your actual lvl anyways?

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2915 on: June 06, 2013, 05:36:49 pm »

Just put it up wherever you feel comfortable, thanks.

Dungeon cleaner just murdered Shena and Loyter got assassinated. Pity I didn't notice their stuff put me overweight and I died going back to my house to stuff their corpses in my fridge for laughs. Doh. Lost several items, including Shena's card. Still got a crystal plate mail and a chrome heavy helm for free right away though.

Edit: Wait. Wait wait wait. In Elona+ if you die on the world map your stuff doesn't go into the void?! Happy day!

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: June 06, 2013, 05:42:26 pm »

Steele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2917 on: June 06, 2013, 05:43:03 pm »

If you're looking for a graphics pack I'd suggest having a look at Deon's.
I had a look at Odabutsu's and it was a pixellated mess, whereas Deon's graphics are near-perfect.
The only downside is that it hasn't been updated in a while, so you'd need to edit a few of the images in order for the pack to work correctly in Elona+. I've done so myself and I can tell you it doesn't require much knowledge of image editing software, just takes a bit of time.
http://deonmod.webs.com/

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2918 on: June 06, 2013, 06:39:47 pm »

??? But both of them do completely different things. All Odabutsu's does is add pcc bodyparts. Deons only really changes the item/npc/portrait/map stuff. They're entirely inter-compatible.

Steele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2919 on: June 06, 2013, 07:30:31 pm »

??? But both of them do completely different things. All Odabutsu's does is add pcc bodyparts. Deons only really changes the item/npc/portrait/map stuff. They're entirely inter-compatible.
Not exactly.
Both replace the default male and female bodies, hair, eyes, etc, with Deons replacements being far superior.
I just noticed that Oda's and Deon's packs have some of the same clothing graphics.. I reckon whoever did the sprites for the clothing in Deon's also did the sprites for the clothing in Oda's, as they all seem to be of the same quality and, surprisingly, most of the extra clothing in Oda's seem to fit Deon's bodies just fine. Seems most of the new stuff does, actually.
The body sprites being so different I really didn't expect that..
That being the case the best thing to do would be to use the best parts of both packs; Deon's default replacements and anything non-replacing from Oda's.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2920 on: June 06, 2013, 08:27:39 pm »

Deon stuff might look odd if your on elona + they updated a lot of the sprites.
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Elona%2B_sprite_and_portrait_updates

Edit: Is the alien baby thing permanent on of my pets keep pooping them out it lvl up it heal stat do to the bleeding put it kinda annoying.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 08:56:02 pm by Alkhemia »

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: June 06, 2013, 08:57:28 pm »

Interact with the pet, choose "inventory" and give the pet a dye potion.
It will get rid of the alien infestation.

Ygdrad

• Bay Watcher
  • Overanalyzing and overthinking EVERYTHING.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2922 on: June 06, 2013, 09:01:54 pm »

A low level character I was using to try some !!SCIENCE!! accidentally stumbled on something interesting. I got caught in the ether wind and grew ears which gave me a whopping +12 perception. After that, I saw the drop rate of corpses, figures, cards, and seemingly just plain loot dramatically increase. It might have just been a long string of luck, but I think perception might play a role in drop rates.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2923 on: June 06, 2013, 09:12:03 pm »

Interact with the pet, choose "inventory" and give the pet a dye potion.
It will get rid of the alien infestation.
Oh ty
I'm never going it moon gate again I lost a crap load of my healing potions after jumping in one that had a ton of Mass Monster :(

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2924 on: June 06, 2013, 09:15:49 pm »

You can't save at all in moongates, autosave or otherwise, so just close the game or exit via escape menu.

There are a ton of moongates that are just meant to kill you so it's not really considered scumming.
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 291