Author Topic: 420  (Read 4587 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
Re: 420
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2011, 08:07:17 pm »

Woah, woah...

That strange math sum equals 420, right?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 08:09:06 pm »

That's a product, but yes--that's the prime factorization.

... Factoring is my hobby =/  When I see a string of digits, I often automatically start factoring.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2011, 08:10:32 pm »

:I
Sounds like scrap booking for nerds.
Edit: except it takes less time and I don't have to spend 5 hours doing it for a HS project tonight.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2011, 08:11:06 pm »

Not the strangest thing I have seen people do with maths. I once knew a guy who would convert numbers to base 8 when bored. Why base 8? I never knew...

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2011, 08:33:13 pm »

I know quite a few dealers and smokers (I guarantee you at least a third of my class smokes pot), but I don't smoke it. This is interesting.

Vector, I much prefer 105*4. less numbers to worry about.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2011, 08:42:45 pm »

Salvia is good enough, right? I try to stick to stuff that's legal.

Man though, I really thought it would be a lot more interesting than it was. More interesting than the old 420 stuff at least.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2011, 08:43:25 pm »

Vector, I much prefer 105*4. less numbers to worry about.

Yeah, but it's not as fundamental... and it doesn't have one of the atoms as 42.  I guess that if I'm not factoring all the way I like 42 x 10 best.

:I
Sounds like scrap booking for nerds.

Yeah, kind of like that.  I have a professor who always talks about going out and hunting wild icosahedra in Antarctica.  He's kind of weird.

But, back on topic.  How about that pot.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2011, 08:43:41 pm »

Already celebrated around midnight last night. Then drank some kind of horrible chocolate milk concoction.
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2011, 08:44:07 pm »

Salvia is good enough, right? I try to stick to stuff that's legal.

Man though, I really thought it would be a lot more interesting than it was. More interesting than the old 420 stuff at least.

What's exactly Salvia?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2011, 08:46:54 pm »

That's a product, but yes--that's the prime factorization.

... Factoring is my hobby =/  When I see a string of digits, I often automatically start factoring.

G.H. Hardy would be proud.

I noticed the date but heard nothing of it.  I obviously hang out with the right people.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2011, 08:47:31 pm »

guah salvia is a bloody haluciginatic man.  Dope doesn't do ANYTHING like that, it just makes you laugh and easier going, plus it wears off after, well 45 minutes for smoking, 2 hours for eating.  Seriously salvia is not 420 freindly in my opion, wait for shroom  day for that stuff :D
also salvia is this  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum
Nom nom nom

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2011, 08:48:55 pm »

Salvia's legal?

And it can get you high?

FELLOW HIPPIES REJOICE!

(edit) Oh, for Armoks sake! It's illegal here.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 08:52:02 pm by Angel Of Death »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2011, 09:00:12 pm »

jesus where's here, for as much as I'm aware it's leagal in all of the western world?
Nom nom nom

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2011, 09:01:48 pm »

Here's Australia.

Aka "censorship hellhole"

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2011, 09:04:43 pm »

hahahaah awwww.  Sorry for you then, atleast I'm happy where I live most things are legal, hell mushrooms are legal here since the local tribe has historical evidence that our great great great great... ect grandparents used them for spiritualistic purposes.   Being 1/6 ish native makes life alot easier... in some ways, oh and the permanant tan is nice :D.  Anyways I think I may be too high to post more. 
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5