Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Looking for some very violent games. (free ones only please)  (Read 3197 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
Looking for some very violent games. (free ones only please)
« on: April 07, 2011, 01:24:16 am »

I'm in the mood to play some violent, gory games but I can't think of any free ones.

I'm not asking for free, violent games because I'm cheap, I'm asking for them because they're probably not banned in Australia.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 01:26:06 am by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for some very violent games. (free ones only please)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 01:33:36 am »

FPS-only kind of violence or any variety?

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 01:34:57 am »

DF adventure mode.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 01:44:07 am »

FPS-only kind of violence or any variety?
Any.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 02:31:44 am »

Might want to give HellMOO a look.  Other than some Madness Day flash games at Newgrounds.com I can't think of anything.  Sorry I couldn't be more useful.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 02:40:04 am »

Might want to give HellMOO a look.  Other than some Madness Day flash games at Newgrounds.com I can't think of anything.  Sorry I couldn't be more useful.
I couldn't be bothered learning how to play HellMoo and most of the Madness Day flash games at Newgrounds are terrible. The original madness game is rather fun, though.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 06:49:06 am »

If you don't mind old, and can actually find them, the Jetz series is pretty damn violent. And free.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 06:52:38 am »

Bloodbowl i believe is kinda violent haha, but latetly i found a little game kinda mix between metal slug and contra

http://metalassault.aeriagames.com/

Turn on gore in option and its interesting, also cortex command can be kinda violent too.
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 06:58:53 am »

"Viva Caligula" on Adult Swim. Come to think of it, there's plenty more of such games on that site.

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 07:04:08 am »

Demonophobia. Contains nudity and a loli, though. But definitely has OMG WTF HAPPENED violence and gore, which will surprise the hell out of you. Not gonna link it, but a google search should find it, or videos of a playthrough.

Maybe look for Amateur Surgeon, but it's more of gore than violence. Still fun.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 07:07:32 am »

Survival Crisis Z

Shooting The Fucking head off zombies/people and having Zombies puke blood and being able to kick heads across the street? i say, yeah

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2011, 07:31:31 am »

Toribash is always good for your violent needs.

Virtz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2011, 07:48:25 am »

Well, Time Slaughter did go freeware. It's not that good, but it's certainly violent and gory.

The first two GTA games were made freeware by Rockstar.

Zombie Smashers X is a good, bloody, freeware River City Ransom style beat em up.

FEAR Combat (multiplayer portion of FEAR) is freeware and the gore is relatively good in FEAR (limbs and heads getting blown off).

Inner Worlds had relatively bloody particle effect at the time and that's freeware now. Although I can't say it's all that violent overall.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 07:49:57 am by Virtz »

shaihulud

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2011, 08:06:32 am »

very good topic indeed! i cant think of any free ones other than DF and LCS , but the newer two fallouts always feed my needs.

Virtz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2011, 08:15:14 am »

One more I remembered - Barbarian Onslaught: Secret of Steel. Can't say it's all that explicit, but it does feature decapitation, limb loss and gibbing.
Pages: [1] 2