Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153286 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

*BZZZZZT*

This update is brought to you by:

Who's your buddy?!

Lazaruuuuuuus! (note, may contain editing)

This could wipe the losing-turns disease off the face of the earth. Please take your shots at least once.

*BZZZZZT*

Oh come on guys, you just met up one or two turns ago!

Leave behind silver warhammer, silver nugget, bronze shield, and wine bottle for safekeeping.

Go find Ilos, join raid. As a healer something that won't get me stoned to death.

You politely drop all your stuff. Then politely drop yourself backwards as your centaur legs disappear.

Thank goodness you dropped all that stuff. You would've severely strained your back.

You then follow a bunch of other people.

-1 Chaos.
Lost Mutation: Centaur.
-1 Silver Warhammer, Silver Nugget, Bronze Shield, and Wine Bottle.

"Right. Let's go then," he said to Tala, then went to go find Ilos and talk to the AI there to learn how to stop Saren and Sovereign.
Ilos  Ilos  Ilos, raid raid raid
Wake up and wander around, if I find Ashton or Tala follow them. If not then look for shops or something.
You all march out in a conga line.

No, not really. But all four of you leave everyone behind in short order.

Tala: -1 Chaos.
Arzhog: -1 Chaos.

Sleep off the booze.
That'll take 20 turns.

Are you really going to sleep that long?

Gaze in horror at what remains of Joseph.
You gaze at the man who almost kills himself. But doesn't via divine intervention.

Don't nuke everybody. Ask Nowan to remove my supefluous legs.
You suddenly feel smarter than an idiot and ask the skilled polymorpher for help.

It'll still take a while for your chaos to disappear, though.

-1 HP.
-1 Chaos.

Accept <Darvi>'s request.
[5-3+1+1][Tricky: Failed. Penalty: Non-critical Fail]: Wow, unlucky. Still, you got really lucky and  avoided the crit-fail on a Tricky.

Nowan attempts to remove the legs, and it looks like it's working, but he soon finds the limbs regenerating. Damn!

-1 Chaos.
+3 Polymorph magic skill.

Main quest: Accurarwa Tribe Raid:
Darin, Tala, Arzhog, Ashton.

"URGH!"

A groan by a man is heard around the corner.

"ALRIGHT! I GIVE IN! I GIVE IN!" A man, pinned down by a woman, screams out in pain. His position looks quite painful. He also has several bruises, while the female has almost none.

"I'm not too feminine to fight, am I?" Her voice is that of a deep voice generic woman in most American movies, and she looks like one too, only her breasts are not bombshell like EVERY OTHER BREAST IN EVERY OTHER GAME. Her hair is red, her eyes are strangely slightly red black. Her skin is slightly tanned, and she's obviously worked out, as she's got the muscle of many men soldiers.

"NO NO NO JUST LET ME GO MY ARM HURTS SO BAD!" The man screams out.

The female lets go, while the man clutches his arms.

"If anyone doubts me further, say so now. I'll take you on." She says. ...She then notices you four. "...I suppose you're coming on the raiding party?"

Suddenly, Dostricht walks around the corner. "ILOS! We need them to have the limbs working, not broken!"

"He'll live." She says. In a somewhat mocking tone.

Dostricht sighs and turns to you four. "You forgot to come to me for your money. Here, take it, uhhh, you." He points singularly at Darin. "None of you three were around as long as he was, so he gets the money. Here." He hands Darin 34 gold. "I think there were 3 of you starters remaining. As you were the first to show up, you get the extra gold coin."

"Anyway, are they any good?" Ilos says.

"Well... this one is. Not too sure about others." He points at Darin.

"Well, if they die, it's not my problem."

"Ilos..."

Ilos walks away.

"Sorry, she is... how do you say... hard to get along with. If you make friends, she is loyal and good. But otherwise... she hates newcomers."

"Anyway, what happen to others?" He asks Darin. "I thought they were your friends. Why are they not with you?" /Blatant stalling for the others. Only for one turn, I assure you.

Location Change: Toi; Guard House.
Main quest: Accurarwa Tribe Raid:

Go find Ilos.
  Go with the others.

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TolyK (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Serious Concentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Draignean (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Darvi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Asilidae (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)

Allies or Friendlies:

Deep Whispers:

Enemies and Hostiles:

None.

"Tarran, you took so freaking long!"
Yes, I know. Stop crying.
"You suck!"
So do you.

Also, I'm trying a new style with character-fluff in Italics. With my own comments without it. Opinions? Is it painful to read? Is it a good differentiation for the limited fluff I make? Will Tarran ever find out the opinions of his players? Find out, in a few hours!

Anyway, I hope I didn't forget anything.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 08:03:34 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

You haven't updated by HP or mutation line for losing the horse half, nor have you included my +4 toughness from leveling. You've also left the lines for my now-missing gear, though in theory I'll be getting that back at some point anyway, so maybe that's for the best.

Also: HAHA! Dostricht says I'm competent! :P

"Well, it's a bit like herding cats with them. Maybe they'll come around, maybe they'll wander off somewhere," Darin said with a shrug.

Find a rock. Turn it into a Soulstone. Silently will the others to come join us on the raid.

I don't especially care for the italics. The comments are fine being the same style as the rest.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You haven't updated by HP or mutation line for losing the horse half, nor have you included my +4 toughness from leveling. You've also left the lines for my now-missing gear, though in theory I'll be getting that back at some point anyway, so maybe that's for the best.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

That's what I get for doing an update sparingly throughout several hours I guess.

Fixing.

Also: HAHA! Dostricht says I'm competent! :P
Yep. Do note that his meaning of competent is "Did not get himself killed" so it's not that big of an achievement. :P
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure the drunken state for everyone except Taric should be worn off by now, or at least almost over. Ashton entered on Turn 28, so if we lose a point every two turns then next turn it's over.

Ashton waited.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure the drunken state for everyone except Taric should be worn off by now, or at least almost over. Ashton entered on Turn 28, so if we lose a point every two turns then next turn it's over.
It's a point every five turns. I have been counting them down.

It started at 28 at 15 turns remaining.

That means it ends at 43, not right now.

With the current counter ending at 44, I may have missed a turn or two of counting down, but that doesn't really matter.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

IDEA! Ask one of the mages to remove the intoxication Via magic. Look for appropriate NPC to do so.

:3
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 05:11:47 am by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RESPONSE: That is a very very bad idea for a number of reasons.

:3

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

One of the party's mages...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

None of them are skilled in Water magic. Which is the thing needed for doing such an act.

I really wouldn't recommend having a no-skill one (AKA all of them) do the job. Not only is the unskilled penalty -2--negating even a +1 intelligence bonus--but I'm probably going to make the spell hard at about -1 or -2, since removing a specific item from a body isn't easy.

So, in short, you're looking at best a very shoddy job.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Worth it. Though it might be better to look for a professional to do so.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Worth it to get myself killed. Though it might be better to look for a professional to do so if I was trying to stay alive.
A 1 or something lower would seriously dehydrate you. Which could really hurt your HP. With only 16 HP, I don't think you're going to last too long.

...Wait, 16 HP with 10 toughness? Huh, I found something unfixed since the rule change. You guys were supposed to help me on these things! Well, I fixed it. Enjoy your additional 4 HP.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 05:16:54 am by Tarran »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also tell Draignean/Arzog where the superheavy armour is.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also tell Draignean/Arzog where the superheavy armour is.
Problem: You have no idea where they are. You were asleep the entire time they left.

You'll have to ask someone first.

Hey, I do try to keep some roleplaying elements...

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not like it would've moved. It's still outside the tavern.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Er, Tarran meant you'd have to find Draignean first.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 139