Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 139

Author Topic: The Westlands RTD: Turn 42: Final "Turn". Game ended.  (Read 153928 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: The Westlands RTD: Turn 21: Durnneran's last breaths. Prisoners...
« Reply #1035 on: May 07, 2011, 11:40:38 am »

might be a risk of chaos infection though.
You know, I hadn't thought of that.

Thanks for giving the GM (me) ideas. ;D
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: May 07, 2011, 12:40:10 pm »

Don't stop there!

The very parts we might take from Durneran might radiate a chaos aura, making them very fun to wear as armor or use as weapons.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: May 07, 2011, 01:34:10 pm »

AN EVEN BETTER IDEA! SO IN!

...I have a feeling the other players might want to murder you now. :D
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: May 07, 2011, 01:40:37 pm »

not moa than befor.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: May 07, 2011, 02:09:02 pm »

DWAAAAARMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! >:(

Ahem, wouldn't that be sort of like a fire dragon's stuff staying eternally hot?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: May 07, 2011, 02:10:27 pm »

id want that becuz it kkeps me warm wen its cold

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: May 07, 2011, 02:15:43 pm »

Ahem, wouldn't that be sort of like a fire dragon's stuff staying eternally hot?
Not really. There's a difference between radiation and heat. Heat lasts a little bit. Radiation--Including Chaos radiation--lasts years.

id want that becuz it kkeps me warm wen its cold
At the cost of making you an eldritch abomination or something like that.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: May 07, 2011, 02:16:09 pm »

even beter! :D

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: May 07, 2011, 02:16:27 pm »

Doesn't nuclear radiation lasts for billions of years? This is MAGIC radiation!  :D

Also, who doesn't like equipment we can use to help balance our helpful mutations? Or weapons that can cause random mutations in enemies! Wheee!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: May 07, 2011, 02:18:07 pm »

Or weapons that can cause random mutations in enemies! Wheee!
EVEN BETTER IDEA HAHAHAHAHAAA YOU GUYS ARE SO SCRE-I, I mean, you guys are going to have a super happy fun time. Yeah, right.

Yeah. Yeah.

Not filled with mutations. No sir.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: May 07, 2011, 03:30:59 pm »

HAHA MAN THANK GOODNESS FOR DWARMIN ELSE I COULD BE DOING SOMETHING BUT CAST CHAOS SHIELD ON MYSELF EVERY ROUND.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: May 07, 2011, 03:38:01 pm »

I'm just wondering Irony, does your schedule looks like this?

1: Kill Dwarmin.

2: Kill Dwarmin's soul.

3: Kill Dwarmin's god.

4: Kill Dwarmin's world.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: May 07, 2011, 03:49:11 pm »

Irony's schedule will be interrupted by a chance of chaos rain which randomly falls on those travelling openly in the westlands.

Add this too!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: May 07, 2011, 03:51:08 pm »

I would, but the areas in the Westlands besides the occasional random swamp in the middle of nowhere are arid, and have little rain.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: May 07, 2011, 03:51:19 pm »

Irony's schedule will be interrupted by a chance of chaos rain which randomly falls on those travelling openly in the westlands.
and im totaly not goin to do that becuz im to dum
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 139