Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 89

Author Topic: SV: 51% OTG: 79%  (Read 76112 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 18% OTG: 30%
« Reply #1065 on: May 11, 2011, 05:04:00 pm »

Well... Maybe we can teach him?

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: May 11, 2011, 05:34:03 pm »

You know what? I think by now he would have some established form of movement, so maybe fucking with him like this isn't the right way...?

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: May 11, 2011, 05:36:57 pm »

Also, considering I gave Jonathan something from S.T.A.L.K.E.R...
Would it be completely out of the idea to give him an third generation exoskeleton?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 22% OTG: 35%
« Reply #1068 on: May 11, 2011, 07:23:42 pm »

>ChangeCHEM johnothan (1)

>Say (Alright Johnothan and Pankraz. Sorry about that. This is just not going to work out I think. I think we should let you heal at your own pace.)

Addinv.floorinfrontofJohnothan.150ofthelocalcurrencyinasack

>Say (Okay. I put some money in that sack, take a while off to heal and if we need something we will call you. Tell me when you need more money or anything else.)

Jonathan: "Thanks the gods. Pankraz has got everything we need, though some extra money never hurt."

>AddINV belowPankraz'slegstumps (modern artificial legs)

>whisper Pankraz (and a gift for you.)

Pankraz stares at the legs for a couple seconds.

Pankraz:
"I give up. Who's it from?"

>Whisper Lucas (Hey Lucas buddy, it is us again. We were wondering if you make house calls? See, we have this friend of a friend, but he got no legs. We can make him some nice fake legs, but we can not attach them. So we thought of you! You ever done a leg replacement?)

Lucas: "I'm willing to give it a try. By the way, how is the patient doing?"

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: May 11, 2011, 07:29:30 pm »

>Whisper Lucas (Ah. He is doing much better thanks to you. We have got his away from that other 'doctor' and he is staying with his friend now... Which happens to be the same friend that has no legs. We made some new ones for him, but then realized that we have no idea how to attach them and if we did know we could not do it anyway.)

Say (Well Pankraz, they are from us, I guess you could call us Jonathan's employer. At any rate, if you wish we can try to attach them to you so they work sorta like real legs.)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: May 11, 2011, 07:45:10 pm »

Say (Oh, and let me introduce myself. I'm Phantom, and if you may notice all of us sound the same. And if you try to attach those, you may need extensive medical knowledge. A man named Lucas should be on the way, but I have very little faith in any of the doctors around here to help in a reasonable period of time.)

>Whisper to Solstez (One European suit of Body Armor coming up. It isn't really the best where we come from though, but it's tried and true.)
>AddINV InFrontOfSolstez.GSG9TacticalVest
>AddINV InFrontOfSolstez.PASGTHelmet
>Whisper to Solstez (If you don't like one or the other, I'll try to find something else.)

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: May 11, 2011, 08:43:38 pm »

>say (and me. I'm Ggamer. Though I don't usually introduce myself, phantom has decided to make it a habit.)

BRO

YOU ARE GOING TO FUCK SOME PEOPLE UP IN THE HEAD.

I mean, these are a superstitious people, and YOU'RE NAME IS PHANTOM.

>:I

>whisper Lucas (It's a bit more complex situation than that, but yeah.)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: May 11, 2011, 08:54:24 pm »

Hey, Jonathan didn't freak out when I introduced myself.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: May 11, 2011, 08:59:03 pm »

Johnothan also shot johan in the face after we told him to stop.

And he knew (somewhat) how to drive a jeep.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: May 11, 2011, 08:59:58 pm »

First: Jorg tried to drive.

Second: It's my fault that I accidentally made him think Johan was a crazy. At least I tried to make Johan fight back.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: May 11, 2011, 09:07:52 pm »

still, I stand by my >:I.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: May 11, 2011, 09:15:30 pm »

Well, I am glad I have not tried to tell anyone my name then.

I do not wish for the >:I face.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: May 12, 2011, 01:31:22 am »

Actually, I'm not sure if we need a surgeon. My dad IRL got one arificial legs, and all he have is a silicon "sock" that fit on his stump, with a metal pin on it. The pin click itself into position in the leg, and he can walk that way.

Of course, that's if we don't give him exosqueletton thingies and my dad got his leg cut slightly below the knee, which help.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 24% OTG: 39%
« Reply #1078 on: May 12, 2011, 07:03:57 pm »

>Whisper Lucas (Ah. He is doing much better thanks to you. We have got his away from that other 'doctor' and he is staying with his friend now... Which happens to be the same friend that has no legs. We made some new ones for him, but then realized that we have no idea how to attach them and if we did know we could not do it anyway.)

>whisper Lucas (It's a bit more complex situation than that, but yeah.)

Lucas: "Alright, and where exactly are they right now?"

Say (Well Pankraz, they are from us, I guess you could call us Jonathan's employer. At any rate, if you wish we can try to attach them to you so they work sorta like real legs.)

Pankraz: "You can attach the damn things on me? Oh boy, I can't wait to walk again. Then I'll won't need Matthijs to screw everything up."

Jonathan and Pankraz laugh.

Say (Oh, and let me introduce myself. I'm Phantom, and if you may notice all of us sound the same. And if you try to attach those, you may need extensive medical knowledge. A man named Lucas should be on the way, but I have very little faith in any of the doctors around here to help in a reasonable period of time.)

Pankraz: "Damn it, I don't care who's attaching them, just as long as they hurry the hell up."

>say (and me. I'm Ggamer. Though I don't usually introduce myself, phantom has decided to make it a habit.)

Pankraz: "What kind of foreign ass name is Ggamer? Sounds like you have a stutter or something."

>Whisper to Solstez (One European suit of Body Armor coming up. It isn't really the best where we come from though, but it's tried and true.)
>AddINV InFrontOfSolstez.GSG9TacticalVest
>AddINV InFrontOfSolstez.PASGTHelmet
>Whisper to Solstez (If you don't like one or the other, I'll try to find something else.)

Soltesz: "Um, you can't give me anything to protect my arms and legs? I'm kinda attached to them..."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 24% OTG: 39%
« Reply #1079 on: May 12, 2011, 07:08:37 pm »

>Whisper to Solstez (Sorry, the best I can do is give you the rest of the uniform.)
>AddINV InFrontOfSolstez.NavyBluePants
>AddINV InFrontOfSolstez.AdidasGSG92Boots
>AddINV InFrontOfSolstez.BlackBulletproofElbowAndKneePads
>AddINV InFrontOfSolstez.FlameRetardentFaceMask
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 89