Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 89

Author Topic: SV: 51% OTG: 79%  (Read 76106 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 18% OTG: 30%
« Reply #1050 on: May 10, 2011, 08:07:05 pm »

>whisper Soltesz (We need to get you to a safe place. Any ideas?)

>Look  johnothan's friend.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: May 10, 2011, 08:17:51 pm »

>ChangeCHEM johnothan (4)
>veto

Come on guys, let's let him get to his friends safe house and have at LEAST a day off instead of making him hyperwalk on crutches

>whisper jonothan (Man, some of these guys just don't know how to give a guy a break. Seriously, take a rest for a while and let us handle things on our own, ignore what they say. We will try to help speed up your healing though.)

>look nearestDog

Guys, let's test this.
>changeCHEM(nearestDog, 10)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 08:20:03 pm by GlyphGryph »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: May 10, 2011, 08:28:34 pm »

...We could give him a TMD and make him very carefully turn back time to heal his leg.

>Whisper to Lady Andrea (Okay you intellectual woman, you win. Hope you, the opponents, and some others survive longer so we can actually meet.
Do svidaniya, ved'ma.)

>Whisper to Solstez (Do you want body armor from your time period, ours, or the past?)

>Whisper to Jonathan (Who exactly is this friend of yours, anyway?

Shit, Vasyan is getting chewed on by the dogs again.)

>Whisper to Klemens or Marlon (Say, how many gangs are in this city?)

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SV: 15% OTG: 27%
« Reply #1053 on: May 10, 2011, 09:46:42 pm »

>Whisper(Ah, an ability to identify us individually would give us ease in communicating. Especially when arguing.Lady Andrea)
>Whisper(And no, it was not a threat. I'm sorry if you where expecting one, but I'm afraid I feel I have nothing to gain from threatening you. Your ability to...interfere has piqued my curiosity.Lady Andrea)

Okay, I realise at this point I'm just conversing with an NPC. But, hopefully we should get some more information from this.
That, and I'd feel really bad meddling in what's going on with the other characters when people have already taken care of it.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: May 11, 2011, 01:56:21 am »

>approve

Come on guys, let's let him get to his friends safe house and have at LEAST a day off instead of making him hyperwalk on crutches

>whisper jonothan (Man, some of these guys just don't know how to give a guy a break. Seriously, take a rest for a while and let us handle things on our own, ignore what they say. We will try to help speed up your healing though.)

>look nearestDog

Guys, let's test this.
>changeCHEM(nearestDog, 10)
>veto

We tested the changeCHEM already, may need all the CPU we have soon, and speeding up Johnatan is only so that he can recover faster.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: May 11, 2011, 09:30:11 am »

>veto
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: May 11, 2011, 09:55:05 am »

We tested the changeCHEM already, may need all the CPU we have soon, and speeding up Johnatan is only so that he can recover faster.

Yeah, sure, except we have NO IDEA at what point it would be likely to kill people. We have plenty of cpu, it would be worth it - we'll continually speed up the dog and create food next to him until he dies and make sure we don't go that hi with our dude.

And are you forgetting that we already "tested" speeding up our dudes, too, and it got the last one killed? o_o

Someone please approve mine.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: May 11, 2011, 03:06:18 pm »

>whisper Lady Andrea (Now, M'lady, why would we do that? Why, I would never attempt to harm one such as you.)

Lady Andrea: "Oh, but you implied it."

>whisper Soltesz (bro, your master is a vampire sorceress. what the fuck.)

Soltesz shrugs.

Soltesz:
"How was I supposed to know."

>whisper Soltesz (We need to get you to a safe place. Any ideas?)

Soltesz: "Anywhere other than the Left Bank would be a good idea right now."

>Look  johnothan's friend.

Pankraz Gebhard used to be 1.75m tall. Both of his legs are gone. He bears scars along the front of his body. His nose is a lump, as it was broken numerous times. His eyes are brown and hard. His hair is a silvery grey and shortly cut. He is muscles are exceptionally bulky. He wears a yellowed, long-sleeved linen shirt. His shorts are also made of linen, though more brown than his shirt. A coarse brown blanket is draped over his body. He wears a silk flat cap over his head. The cap has golden braid along the edges, and a long plume of red feathers, attached to the hat by an ornate pin.

Jonathan: "Youcallthisgivingmeabreak? DamnitPankraz I'mfine. Looksguys, canyoustarttalkingoutloudsothatPankrazcanhearifyou'regoingtopullthisshitagain?"

>Whisper to Lady Andrea (Okay you intellectual woman, you win. Hope you, the opponents, and some others survive longer so we can actually meet.
Do svidaniya, ved'ma.)

Lady Andrea: "I'm looking forward to that day."

>Whisper to Solstez (Do you want body armor from your time period, ours, or the past?)

Soltesz: "Um, just give me the best you can."

>Whisper to Jonathan (Who exactly is this friend of yours, anyway?

Shit, Vasyan is getting chewed on by the dogs again.)

Jonathan: "I'lltellyouwhenmytongueisn'tflappingofflikethefuckingwind."

>Whisper to Klemens or Marlon (Say, how many gangs are in this city?)

Marlon: "With the Street Lions and their friends wiped out, the Right Bank is clear of any major gangs. A couple of minor ones will expand to take up the slack, so I'm trying to grab as much territory as possible."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: May 11, 2011, 03:15:50 pm »

>ChangeCHEM johnothan (1)

>Say (Alright Johnothan and Pankraz. Sorry about that. This is just not going to work out I think. I think we should let you heal at your own pace.)

Addinv.floorinfrontofJohnothan.150ofthelocalcurrencyinasack

>Say (Okay. I put some money in that sack, take a while off to heal and if we need something we will call you. Tell me when you need more money or anything else.)

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: May 11, 2011, 04:41:59 pm »

>ChangeCHEM johnothan (1)

>Say (Alright Johnothan and Pankraz. Sorry about that. This is just not going to work out I think. I think we should let you heal at your own pace.)

Addinv.floorinfrontofJohnothan.150ofthelocalcurrencyinasack

>Say (Okay. I put some money in that sack, take a while off to heal and if we need something we will call you. Tell me when you need more money or anything else.)

>approve

also

>AddINV belowPankraz'slegstumps (modern artificial legs)

>whisper Pankraz (and a gift for you.)

They don't have to be fancy, bionic legs, but I think some of those modern carbon-plastic legs might be nice.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: May 11, 2011, 04:48:55 pm »

You know, you need a skilled surgeon to actually attach the damn things.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: May 11, 2011, 04:51:27 pm »

Yeah.... I am sorta not knowing about that.

Maybe some diagrams on how... Or something? I dunno.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: May 11, 2011, 04:54:36 pm »

you're right. I guess we could call Lucas over...?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: May 11, 2011, 05:01:00 pm »

Yeah. Lets try that.

>Whisper Lucas (Hey Lucas buddy, it is us again. We were wondering if you make house calls? See, we have this friend of a friend, but he got no legs. We can make him some nice fake legs, but we can not attach them. So we thought of you! You ever done a leg replacement?)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: May 11, 2011, 05:01:32 pm »

A trained, modern surgeon is needed. Just taping it on or stabbing it on won't do anything. I don't believe Lucas knows how to attach it to the nerve endings.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 89