Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 140

Author Topic: Pony Mod: My Little Fortress  (Read 348369 times)

DarkGenesis

• Bay Watcher
  • Darkness Shall Rise
    • View Profile
Re: Pony Mod: My Little Fortress
« Reply #795 on: October 31, 2011, 08:21:06 am »

OK it looks Like I will be recording this Mod as of today. No Idea how long it will last however.

Ne ways will prob be uploading it in about 12 days time. So like 2 weeks today ish.

You may want to wait a lil bit as the new version of the mod is going to be uploaded soon apparently.

Nidokoenig

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: October 31, 2011, 01:14:54 pm »

This is the bit that always gives me butterflies in my stomach. New version is up! Let the bug reports flow!

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
  • UristMcSoldier is an enemy of the Twinkling Incest
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: October 31, 2011, 01:31:36 pm »

The gobbo punches the pony in the head with his right hand.  Bruising the skin, shattering the skull, and tearing apart the brain!

I CAN'T WAIT to play.
ive gotten in the habit of replacing my chief medical dwarf as soon as he gains any notable skill in diagnosis.
It's really funny watching them do unnecessary surgery because of a wrong diagnosis.
the conditions were bad enough to turn a dwarf who didn't care about anything mad, that's pretty hardcore.

Zarhon

• Bay Watcher
  • Bizzarehitect
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: October 31, 2011, 04:02:27 pm »

This is the bit that always gives me butterflies in my stomach. New version is up! Let the bug reports flow!

Version 1.7:

Griffons, manticores and sphinxes added as a new creature and civ, thanks to Crazy Cow for doing most of the work.
Several new ents, mainly citrus, and banana ents.
Butter has been added using code by Dwarfu.
New workshops: Orchard Workshop for ent-related tasks, and a Bakery for making dough, baked goods and cake statues, with some adaptations from Dwarfu's butter code.
Umbrella hats!!!
Various bugfixes and code-tightening.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You are my favourite person right now.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 04:22:58 pm by Zarhon »
Cupcakes: Because not everything is viable for home decor.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: October 31, 2011, 05:17:01 pm »

Time to kill off my now-floundering fort so I can start a new one in the new version!  That last forgotten beast must have killed 70 ponies.  So much blood... and vomit.  And miasma from rotting ponies.  Only a single tantruming pony in the whole lot of survivors though, there's not nearly enough magic of friendship in my fort!

I freaking love this game and mod.

I could probably get the fort back on track, but I have been itching to visit the circus for my first time...
Through pain, I find wisdom.

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
« Reply #800 on: October 31, 2011, 06:11:25 pm »

Time to kill off my now-floundering fort so I can start a new one in the new version!  That last forgotten beast must have killed 70 ponies.  So much blood... and vomit.  And miasma from rotting ponies.  Only a single tantruming pony in the whole lot of survivors though, there's not nearly enough magic of friendship in my fort!

I freaking love this game and mod.

I could probably get the fort back on track, but I have been itching to visit the circus for my first time...
if I could (likely can, but to lazy to check) I'd sig this, all of this. screw it, I'm checking...

Ult1mara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Ult1mara's Let's Plays and reviews
« Reply #801 on: October 31, 2011, 06:55:40 pm »

So Nido wats ur ETA for ur new Patch?
The local scottish drunken dwarf
Dwarf Fortress Mod Reviews
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=84405.0

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: October 31, 2011, 07:08:18 pm »

He just released.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Ult1mara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Ult1mara's Let's Plays and reviews
« Reply #803 on: October 31, 2011, 07:32:22 pm »

He just released.

LOL woops my bad I think I should read the thread more :P
The local scottish drunken dwarf
Dwarf Fortress Mod Reviews
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=84405.0

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: November 01, 2011, 02:47:24 am »

So far so good, I haven't noticed anything broken yet.  The new ents are cool, though I haven't had a chance to play with them yet.  At least they'll give those immigrant shearers something to do :)
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: November 01, 2011, 03:37:37 am »

You might want to change the female 'royal' lion from Androsphinx to Gynosphinx.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

DarkGenesis

• Bay Watcher
  • Darkness Shall Rise
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: November 01, 2011, 05:10:45 am »

What I love about this mod is if you want to play a specific civilization it forces you to go look into legends mode. I love seeing ironic civilization names associated with specific civilizations, like The Earth of Breakfast a Cave Pony civilization, or The Evil of Factions a Diomedian Pony civilization.

But I don't think anything beats:

The Constructive Beard - a Pony civilization
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: November 01, 2011, 05:24:07 am »

Nays. You go to the map, tab over to civilisations, whichever is at the top is the race you play as. Then you can change it by tabbing once more to go into the entity list.

DarkGenesis

• Bay Watcher
  • Darkness Shall Rise
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: November 01, 2011, 07:57:58 am »

Nays. You go to the map, tab over to civilisations, whichever is at the top is the race you play as. Then you can change it by tabbing once more to go into the entity list.

Interesting. Never knew the race at the top was the civilization you've picked, I never really cared about what my neighbors were so I've always disregarded that screen. My old process was to go into the map, tab to the list of civilizations, write down the name of each playable civilization and then go to legends and search for each of those civilizations and mark out which civilization was what race, then just save that document along with the map for future reference.

EDIT:
Also dam your avatar, I keep finding myself staring at it going round and round and round and round....................................
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 08:36:46 am by DarkGenesis »

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: November 01, 2011, 12:33:53 pm »

You might want to change the female 'royal' lion from Androsphinx to Gynosphinx.

Right, right. Andro- means male. Ah well. DL'ing the new version and playing lions right now :p
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 140