Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 89

Author Topic: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 13  (Read 138998 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 13
« Reply #1260 on: August 09, 2011, 08:40:56 pm »

Miller, mah boi. Even though that was totally wrong because he wasn't a death miller.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: August 09, 2011, 08:42:53 pm »

Miller, mah boi. Even though that was totally wrong because he wasn't a death miller.

Miller Ninja Coward - Pandarsenic
You may kill another player. You show up as a Mafioso (mafia) to cops and on death, and your actions can't be detected by trackers or watchmen. You can also hide once, making you immune to all actions that night. Actions: kill hide (1 use)

Excuse me?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: August 09, 2011, 09:14:14 pm »

Exactly. A miller only shows up as mafia on inspect.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: August 09, 2011, 09:29:06 pm »

Learn to read, please. The Miller addition itself is a MODIFIER of Ninja. Do I look like an idiot to you? It is NOT the role of Miller, nor is it the role of Death Miller, both of which have hidden properties so I could NEVER be allowed to add such a role. However, I AM allowed to modify a role in any way I see fit, as per the game rules. That means the role of Ninja, which would show up as Townie (town) on death (which, by the way, is something called a Pillar of the Community, if you want to argue semantics, and therefore wouldn't be a death antimiller by role but ACTS like one), which means my role is EXACTLY correct.

So, what did you just say?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: August 09, 2011, 09:32:47 pm »

This:

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: August 09, 2011, 09:43:17 pm »

This:
And you're wrong. Which is why you need to learn to read.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: August 09, 2011, 09:44:50 pm »

You asked me what I said. I answered that question.

Either way, can't blame me for an ambiguous role name.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: August 09, 2011, 09:47:20 pm »

You should update the queue.  You got me, right?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: August 09, 2011, 09:57:59 pm »

Either way, a death miller-esque property is somewhat pointless in this mafia variant.

I await to be proven wrong.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: August 09, 2011, 10:00:16 pm »

You asked me what I said. I answered that question.

Either way, can't blame me for an ambiguous role name.
It's not ambiguous, especially since Xylbot's Death Miller shows up Town on inspects, so you're STILL wrong. And, since this is my game, I am allowed to use any description I want, and, as it so happens, Miller actually does make sense in the context of that Miller causes alignment seen to be the opposite of what's supposed to be shown. Considering that Ninja shows Townie (town), a Miller Ninja would obviously show Mafioso (mafia). Considering that you're also wasting thread space with a stupid argument that you know you've lost, please leave, especially since you're no longer allowed to re-enter the game due to forced replacement. Also, I can blame you for not playing games you join.

You should update the queue.  You got me, right?
I do, indeed. I shall fix that.

Either way, a death miller-esque property is somewhat pointless in this mafia variant.

I await to be proven wrong.
You are right, in a sense. I am not allowed to post fake role PMs, but I must follow the roleflips. Besides, it's much funnier. :P

Urist_McArathos

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody enjoys a good laugh more than I do.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: August 09, 2011, 10:40:09 pm »

Just popping in to say this game looks really friggin' cool.  I may have to join at some point in the future, if it's still running then.  Do you have any requirements beyond those outlined in the OP to do so?
Current Community/Story Projects:
On the Nature of Dwarves

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: August 10, 2011, 12:25:04 am »

Just popping in to say this game looks really friggin' cool.  I may have to join at some point in the future, if it's still running then.  Do you have any requirements beyond those outlined in the OP to do so?
Nope. Just PM a role in the first two posts of the role link and you're in the Queue! Since you're new, you're guaranteed to be in the next Round. And the Queue is pretty empty, so you would anyhow.

Urist_McArathos

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody enjoys a good laugh more than I do.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: August 10, 2011, 12:28:30 am »

Nope. Just PM a role in the first two posts of the role link and you're in the Queue! Since you're new, you're guaranteed to be in the next Round. And the Queue is pretty empty, so you would anyhow.

Hahahaha!  I'm nowhere near ready for the next round, I'll be eaten alive!  I will, however, keep this in mind.  Thank you.
Current Community/Story Projects:
On the Nature of Dwarves

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: August 10, 2011, 12:29:11 am »

Hahahaha!  I'm nowhere near ready for the next round, I'll be eaten alive!  I will, however, keep this in mind.  Thank you.
Psh, you'd be fine.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: August 10, 2011, 01:18:55 am »

Psh, you'd be fine.

Om nom.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 89