Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1060 1061 [1062] 1063 1064 ... 1134

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1456943 times)

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
Re: SALES Thread
« Reply #15915 on: June 05, 2019, 10:01:36 pm »

Other Slitherine games have some pretty big discounts, too.  For those grognards out there, Gary Grigsby's War in the West and Gary Grigsby's War in the East have gone from $80USD to $23.99 for the sale.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 10:03:24 pm by Culise »

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15916 on: June 08, 2019, 10:29:12 am »

I just saw Satellite Reign on sale at GoG. $4.50, and it's worth $10.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 10:42:20 am by Iduno »

Radsoc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15917 on: June 08, 2019, 12:03:10 pm »

GMG runs a 25% off most titles with promo code E3. Does not stack with VIP discounts it seems. Making a gamble on that the Battle Brothers DLC will not be more than 25% off on the Steam summer sale, at least 25% is the best yet. But 40% off the beasts one alone would not be improbable, which would be a slightly better deal than what's now, even with the latest DLC offered at full price. In the worst case, you might pay 1 eur more for getting it 2 weeks earlier.
"The hand-mill gives you society with the feudal lord; the steam-mill society with the industrial capitalist."

"To punish the oppressors of humanity is clemency; to forgive them is cruelty. The severity of tyrants has barbarity for its principle; that of a republican government is founded on beneficence."

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15918 on: June 10, 2019, 10:31:55 am »

Cyberpunk 2077 is now open for preorders.

Are there unique weapons, custom implants, special abilities, or fancy missions set aside as preorder exclusives?

No! Of course not, this is CDPR we're talking about. Have some artwork!

Ulfarr

• Bay Watcher
  • Going on a pilgrimage to Mars
    • View Profile
« Reply #15919 on: June 10, 2019, 10:58:12 am »

if the cyberpunk's preorder is at 59.99 EUR and it gives nothing but jack (digital art/soundtrack) and shit (a one time discount on their no-gog-irrelevant-merch-side-store) then what's the point of this specific preorder? Is the price expected to go up post release?
Bring Kobold Kamp to LNP! graphics compatibility fix.

So the conclusion I'm getting here is that we use QSPs because dwarves can't pilot submarines.

Shooer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15920 on: June 10, 2019, 11:09:26 am »

No, it's just a basic pre-order.  No in game gimmicks to make you feel like you have to or you will miss out.  No bonuses if so many people pre-order.  No pre-order and play on the actual release date while everyone else waits 1-5 days for the "actual" release date.

Just a game, you can pay now for, if you want.  With some stuff that will probably be 5$-10$ post release.

I'm not going to pre-order, cause I don't pre-order.  It is nice though to not see parts of a game held hostage though.

Ulfarr

• Bay Watcher
  • Going on a pilgrimage to Mars
    • View Profile
« Reply #15921 on: June 10, 2019, 12:22:23 pm »

It is nice though to not see parts of a game held hostage though.
Yay.. I guess

Thanks for the clear up : )
Bring Kobold Kamp to LNP! graphics compatibility fix.

So the conclusion I'm getting here is that we use QSPs because dwarves can't pilot submarines.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15922 on: June 10, 2019, 02:08:35 pm »

what's the point of this specific preorder?
Well, secret sources are indicating that the artwork might include Keanu Reeves pin-ups...

You didn't hear it from me.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15923 on: June 10, 2019, 08:36:47 pm »

I'm pre-ordering 2077, the first one I've done in a long time, because of goddamn Keanu Reeves being in the game.

Feels like that time I bet my first million in Saltybet on a mediocre Yuuka because it had this sprite:

That is, a little bit leery, but totally worth it either way. I mean I lost that bet, so maybe not the best comparison, but still. And I'll be glad to have the official soundtrack since so many of the retrowave collections on youtube only have one or two good songs.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #15924 on: June 11, 2019, 04:32:29 am »

The game is 10 months away, why preorder now? We don't even know that much about it

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15925 on: June 11, 2019, 07:12:00 am »

The game is 10 months away, why preorder now? We don't even know that much about it
We know it's CDPR, we know it's an open-world cyberpunk RPG based on Cyberpunk 2020, we know Keanu Reeves is in a major role, we know that CDPR already rejected Epic's attempt to get exclusivity, and we've seen a pretty extensive in-development gameplay demo that already looked goddamn solid.

No pressure to, but like with the HBS Battletech kickstarter this is one of those ones where I'm willing to demonstrate support for the idea alone.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15926 on: June 11, 2019, 07:29:57 am »

Plus the memes, I would buy it (if it weren't 6 months of my net salary) if it came with a recopilation of all the Ciberpunk memes).
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15927 on: June 11, 2019, 08:15:25 am »

No pressure to, but like with the HBS Battletech kickstarter this is one of those ones where I'm willing to demonstrate support for the idea alone.

So it will be a good enough game, but not a good Cyberpunk game?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #15928 on: June 11, 2019, 09:02:23 am »

Not really sure battletech was the best example to use there. It was okay at best.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15929 on: June 11, 2019, 11:06:27 am »

We know nothing about it and nobody has played it. Never preorder. Every major dev has its flops and goes downhill eventually.
Pages: 1 ... 1060 1061 [1062] 1063 1064 ... 1134