Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 889 890 [891] 892 893 ... 1134

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1454649 times)

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
Re: SALES Thread
« Reply #13350 on: July 24, 2016, 08:41:01 am »

So Dragonball Xenoverse is on sale this weekend, 75% off. Lowest I've seen thus far, I only remember 66% before, but admittedly I didn't pay much attention during the last Steam summer sale when it might have gone lower.

Been kinda on my watch list for a while, but seemed to pricey, ~12/18 € is something I'd pay though. Question - are packs/DLC worth getting? Also, what's the state of the game now, is it fun, is it broken, is it buggy? Asking because DB thread here is kinda old, last post was last September and I don't feel like ressurecting it right now just for some general question(s).

Also, Team 17 sale on Steam, Paradox sale on HB and... SEGA Genesis pick-mix-sale on Bundle Star?
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #13351 on: July 24, 2016, 09:45:21 am »

... well, for what it's worth with that sega thing, it does have what I'd call a solid majority of the good games the system had, at least of those that saw an english release. If for whatever reason you feel like paying for official roms, it wouldn't be a particularly bad deal.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #13352 on: July 24, 2016, 09:47:43 am »

Bundlestars also has a bunch of Total War and Warhammer titles on sale as well.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13353 on: July 24, 2016, 11:41:43 am »

Also, Team 17 sale on Steam, Paradox sale on HB and... SEGA Genesis pick-mix-sale on Bundle Star?

Strange that the Genesis bundle has Shining Force II, but not the first.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #13354 on: July 24, 2016, 11:47:02 am »

Little bit. Not missing out on too much, though. SFII is the better game by a pretty significant margin, I'd say.
Ask not!
Ask!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13355 on: July 24, 2016, 11:51:06 am »

I gave up on it after getting my face kicked in during the first battle.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #13356 on: July 24, 2016, 11:55:54 am »

... wait, which one? Guessing SF2 'cause yeah, I'd probably agree its initial fight is a bit more difficult than SF1's, but you can totally still wipe in SF1's first fight pretty easily. Neither game plays around all that much, difficulty wise.
Ask not!
Ask!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13357 on: July 24, 2016, 12:04:25 pm »

Second one. The first game's first battle I repeated until at least Max and Tao were Lv.4. Max for general buffiness, Tao because she can set more things on fire at once.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13358 on: July 24, 2016, 07:38:08 pm »

Ok, so, suddenly I can't login to Indie Gala and my gmail is "potentially disposable" and cannot be allowed to exist.

This is the most idiotic thing ever.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13359 on: July 24, 2016, 08:39:10 pm »

Humble Bundle has quite a bundle for the next 8 hours, $1 for Duke Nukem Forever, Spec Ops: The Line, and The Darkness II. $15 gets you Battleborn and Borderlands Pre-Sequel Civ V, NBA2K16, Mafia II Director's Cut is the middle offering.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #13360 on: July 24, 2016, 08:41:54 pm »

Humble Bundle has quite a bundle for the next 8 hours, $1 for Duke Nukem Forever, Spec Ops: The Line, and The Darkness II. $15 gets you Battleborn and Borderlands Pre-Sequel Civ V, NBA2K16, Mafia II Director's Cut is the middle offering.
8 days, not 8 hours.

I recommend it though. I picked up the first tier immediately for Spec Ops: The Line, and I might get more depending on what gets added to the bundle.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13361 on: July 24, 2016, 08:49:22 pm »

8 days, not 8 hours.

Argh, I looked at the top where it said "1 Day left", which is for the other bundle, then looked at the clock and didn't bother to count digits.

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!
« Reply #13362 on: July 27, 2016, 10:49:36 am »

The Indie Legends 4 bundle is really legit.

- Party Hard
- Lethal League
- Reus
- Viscera Cleanup Detail
- Another World 20th Anniversary Edition
- Door Kickers
- Skullgirls
- Sir, You Are Being Hunted

For $3.50. It's a great deal. Quite a lot of those games are worth way more than $3.50 by themselves.

15 hours left!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #13363 on: July 27, 2016, 11:37:01 am »

Thanks for the heads up, I grabbed it.

Incidentally, if anyone wants a spare copy of Reus or Sir, You Are Being Hunted let me know. I already had those but for that price the rest is well worth it

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13364 on: July 27, 2016, 11:43:12 am »

Thanks for the heads up, I grabbed it.

Incidentally, if anyone wants a spare copy of Reus or Sir, You Are Being Hunted let me know. I already had those but for that price the rest is well worth it

I would very much appreciate Reus, if it isnt too much trouble  :)
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...
Pages: 1 ... 889 890 [891] 892 893 ... 1134