Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 147

Author Topic: Solistream: HIATUS MODE ENGAGE  (Read 136130 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: TOP SECRET Holidaystream (Serious Frivolity
« Reply #1905 on: January 05, 2013, 12:21:50 am »

Weekend! Perfect stream opportunities!
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: January 06, 2013, 06:16:44 pm »

Or not?

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: January 09, 2013, 08:23:51 pm »

The knife... It waits for your first borns, Soli.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: January 09, 2013, 08:25:03 pm »

What was that related to anyway?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: January 09, 2013, 08:25:27 pm »

And Second, and Third, and Fourth, and Fifth, and...

wait when did we decide we were going to sacrifice them? I thought we were gonna hold a vote on them!
It's FEF, not FEOF

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: January 09, 2013, 08:28:46 pm »

I think I may have foolishly promised my firstborn if I was late for a stream at some point, and by some technicality was late. People have continued tacking on subsequent children since then. However, the jokes on them.

I'm not having kids any time soon! Muahahaha!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: January 09, 2013, 08:29:28 pm »

Actually it was promised to us when you died at a jump puzzle in minecraft :P

Also keyword soon
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 08:33:13 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: January 09, 2013, 09:52:06 pm »

We can be patient. If the waiting period lately has taught us anything, it's patience.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: January 09, 2013, 10:02:11 pm »

I think I may have foolishly promised my firstborn if I was late for a stream at some point, and by some technicality was late. People have continued tacking on subsequent children since then. However, the jokes on them.

I'm not having kids any time soon! Muahahaha!
I seem to recall you were something like two hours late... though I also remember it was due to something that wasn't your fault, so I forgive you...

But of course the blood gods do not...  ;)

Anyway, if you guys are feeling bored and feeling the need to watch something, Speedrun Demo Archive is running a special charity stream against cancer where they're doing various live speedruns for the next few days (and the previous few ones too). It's pretty damn epic to watch this stuff done live, they've done a lot of classics like Contra, Megaman, but also things like Batman Arkham City, and Amnesia: The Dark Descent (which was hilarious, turns out it's actually pretty easy engine to exploit).

They're doing Jet Set Radio right now, which will continue for about another hour, in the future they're going to be Ocarina of Time 100% run, then if they meet the donation incentive they'll have an any percent run which is said to be hilarious.

Before that they're doing Aweful Games Done Quick which seems to be sonic centred, starting with the not so bad Sonic Generations, and going to the awful Sonic 2006.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: January 09, 2013, 10:17:34 pm »

I remember those guys playing Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando. It was hilarious to see what I'd expected to be at least an hour turn into the fastest trip around the galaxy ever, partly due to the fact that they hadn't met a goal that made them need to start outside of newgame+.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: January 09, 2013, 11:14:08 pm »

The knife... It waits for your first borns, Soli.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Wow, that is dark. I thought we were just planning to take them and raise them as our own, like some sort of internet Rumpelstiltskins. Or, at least, that's what I always assumed he wanted it for. It could be just as likely he planned to eat it, something I am 73% positive we aren't planning to do.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

joemoben

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: January 11, 2013, 02:08:10 am »

I just finished watching the entirety of the Firefly series on my kindle. That was an amazing trip of fantastic and amazing proportions. It makes me wonder why the hell the show ended up canceled. I would say it was probably one of the most intriguing and interesting narratives I've ever seen. It just makes me wonder what was going through the heads of the people who canceled it.
Something about this game makes me wonder why God lets it exist.
Say, if you give birth on a ranch and then murder your baby will a corpse drop be guaranteed?

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: January 11, 2013, 01:35:43 pm »

I just finished watching the entirety of the Firefly series on my kindle. That was an amazing trip of fantastic and amazing proportions. It makes me wonder why the hell the show ended up canceled. I would say it was probably one of the most intriguing and interesting narratives I've ever seen. It just makes me wonder what was going through the heads of the people who canceled it.
Well Fox is notorious for cancelling or otherwise being really mean to popular shows. The cancelled Futurama after it's second season, they screwed over Firefly's initial launch by airing episodes out of order, and at really poor times, then they cancelled it with the excuse that it wasn't popular enough (Just as it was starting to gain popularity).

Then there's all the stuff they did to the Spiderman animated series. They originally wanted it to be a really cheap throwaway thing they could air as a space filler, but then the guys making it went against orders to make it simplistic and cheap and made it really awesome with their low budget. Then when it was America's #1 cartoon they subjected it to crazy amounts of censorship (couldn't show anyone dying or bleeding or really looking hurt, and they had to use laser guns instead of real guns which... you know... sort of made things better).

There's also this one incident way back where they made the decision to let the lead writer/director keep all the rights to that rather popular space opera thing that you might have heard of. I imagine he fought for it pretty hard, but still, they probably could have kept the rights.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: January 11, 2013, 04:55:58 pm »

Long story short; Fox has no redeeming qualities, whatsoever. They deserve your deepest ire.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: January 11, 2013, 05:00:15 pm »

Long story short; Fox has no redeeming qualities, whatsoever. They deserve your deepest ire.
Don't they also have the terrible news channel?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 147