Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: Smalls of Oceania: OOC Thread  (Read 13450 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Smalls of Oceania: OOC Thread
« Reply #120 on: March 17, 2011, 06:55:10 pm »

Humm. Can I shoot you a PM for what I was going to post to get your thoughts on if it will work?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 17, 2011, 07:13:24 pm »

sure.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 17, 2011, 08:08:55 pm »

Ooh, this is going to be a fun update to make!
*semi-patiently waits for Orb*
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 17, 2011, 08:24:15 pm »

About how much light is reaching "The Tethered" colony? It is pretty high up, considering its a Kelp Tree.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 17, 2011, 08:28:52 pm »

Noticibly less dark than the Sea Floor, but not enough to easily see very far still. Its easier to see up higher into the tree than to look down to the other colony.

Also (forgot to mention this above), even though a turn isn't always a month, every 6 turns will be a season change to make it easy to keep track of for me.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 17, 2011, 08:35:38 pm »

Just pay it back later...  8)

First part of my next turn is the first step in trying to repay this great debt.

My bio-engineers could look into mass production of kriblit fire in exchange for the ability to examine the electric monster if you find it.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 17, 2011, 10:53:30 pm »

Ah, whoops. forgot to put in the repopulation bit of Furtaka's post. You're up to 60 or so.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 17, 2011, 11:00:28 pm »

Is my colony close enough to detect the battle and render aid to the Kriblets who have been doing battle with the eel?

(With no food and limited people on site I figure they could use a lift.)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 18, 2011, 01:28:11 pm »

My bio-engineers could look into mass production of kriblit fire in exchange for the ability to examine the electric monster if you find it.

I believe the pit method of making it is going to be the best for a while, but you are welcome to study the dead monster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 18, 2011, 02:07:07 pm »

Thousands of thousands of tiny muscle plates… It will be interesting to see a huge blob of smalls trying to work together to make such a concoction.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 18, 2011, 02:21:13 pm »

Is my colony close enough to detect the battle and render aid to the Kriblets who have been doing battle with the eel?

(With no food and limited people on site I figure they could use a lift.)
You're on the opposite side of the whale sands from them, but you could see the flash from the last pulse.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 20, 2011, 07:34:02 pm »

Somewhat distracted by Pokemon Black (and Etrian Oddysey III, and more imporatant stuff), but I'll have the update soonish.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 22, 2011, 05:41:19 pm »

Sadface for triple post, but this is a USEFUL triple post.

Populations (total):
Kriblets are at 100!
Everyone else is between 70-80.

I don't have specifics for each colony, but I should soon, so I'm prepared for updates that have town raids and such. Give me a guess at what each of your colonies have and I'll figure from there, and give you guys a better idea of this in 3 turns (end of the Dark Season).
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 22, 2011, 07:55:48 pm »

I'm guessing here?

The Grounded: 10
The Tethered: 30
Makeshift: 30-40
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 22, 2011, 07:59:21 pm »

They have to have at least 20.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15