Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: Smalls of Oceania: OOC Thread  (Read 13454 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Smalls of Oceania: OOC Thread
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2011, 03:48:01 pm »

Do you want to use the Gas Bubble for Third Lair?
Would knock it down to 3 at most, but knock the scale way on the 'Possibly Exploded Miners' side if they do it wrong.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2011, 03:53:11 pm »

I have been thinking of that. I am very tempted to leave that incase I get wiped out.. take my attackers with me and all that. Also, depending on what type of gas it is it may become a valuable resource in five or six ages.

Conflicted I am.

I got three more turns to decide though so I will leave it at a maybe.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2011, 04:01:03 pm »

So, what will Third Lair do, then? you've got the smithery and the farmery already, and the Early Dark Ages will start next turn, I think.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2011, 04:13:02 pm »

Well, it is going be a long time until I move second lair operations to the outside, right now it works as only a hunting area and a place to train warriors, although it makes most of the food right now, I like the steady supply of farming over the harder and more erratic method of hunting.

So first lair will be retooled to take advantage of the boring area outside of it and it will become by breadbasket, second lair will stay as a outpost for meeting others and a source of corral, they will most likely be the driving force of odd jobs because first lair will be busy with the grander projects.

Thus industry will go to third lair, they will be the best situated for it anyway, they will be closer to the shells and if it is possible to mine this place they will be in the best position to do so.

Dark ages soon? Darn, I was hopping I could get my secret project done in the classic ages, although it does not matter game wise in the slightest the parallel was very funny.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2011, 04:17:24 pm »

Well, theres only so much you guys can do with coral and shells alone, and theres an interesting thing I had planned instead of the loss of knowledge from the real dark ages.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2011, 04:21:28 pm »

I was hopping the dark ages would treat me like they treated everyone who was not in Europe. Heh.

Ohhh, can I guess what is going to happen?

I guess meteor shower!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2011, 04:23:52 pm »

Not to introduce it, but there might be one soon.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2011, 04:26:01 pm »

Another reason for third lair, it will be well situated for such a event.

Or...

More likely then not I will suffer the worst damage of all the smalls as the shock waves crush my lairs and bury my people well the other smalls just swim to safety.

One of those two.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2011, 04:29:58 pm »

Oops, forgot that I hadn't posted last turn.

Fixed.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2011, 06:18:06 pm »

Yes, Literal Dark Ages. Oceania's orbit causes daylight almost all the time half the year, and the other half is spent in the dark mostly. It gets brighter the closer you get to the surface, though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2011, 06:25:24 pm »

Ahhhh crapola.

So I got four options... None of them are have a guaranty of working. The ones that should work are very dangerous…

Lets rock?

Edit: Oh... Well, yay for allies then.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2011, 06:26:55 pm »

Ahhhh crapola.

So I got four options... None of them are have a guaranty of working. The ones that should work are very dangerous…

Lets rock?
I'm not mad at you, and as far as I know you haven't irked the RNG recently, so I say go for it, whatever you're going to do.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 17, 2011, 06:27:37 pm »

Just pay it back later...  8)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 17, 2011, 06:37:33 pm »

Just pay it back later...  8)

First part of my next turn is the first step in trying to repay this great debt.

A question, can I control master smith directly, I notice it has been sorta a DMPC so I though I would ask you.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2011, 06:43:51 pm »

He's mostly just being arrogant and wanting to work on whatever he feels like is a good idea right now since he's 2nd most powerful in First Lair right now, but you can control the apprentices directly if you need to (and can persuade the smith with ideas if you need something done great, though he might take his time doing it).

Apprentice the first is more Weaponsmith-leaning, Apprentice the second is like the smith himself but less arrogant.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15