Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: Smalls of Oceania: OOC Thread  (Read 13447 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Smalls of Oceania: OOC Thread
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2011, 01:50:06 pm »

Ah. Also no.
Perhaps somewhere else on the planet we could have one of those, if I can fit it reasonably.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2011, 02:01:39 pm »

I would like to point out, I don't think they would think a life is worth killing 15 blobs the size of this period.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2011, 02:08:08 pm »

Yeah I thought that too.

But we're really scary blobs, with tentacles.

And we rode in a really scary guppy.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2011, 02:09:34 pm »

Hummm... I wonder if my smith can forge armor for your kind... He may just have the skills to think of a way, that may be worth investagating...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2011, 02:14:27 pm »

I would like to point out, I don't think they would think a life is worth killing 15 blobs the size of this period.
It killed the warriors, ripped the battlefish to it constituent Caerri, and scattered them like dust. Probably was more than 15, but I get your point.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2011, 02:35:24 pm »

Team up? I get the underground and inner corals, you get the above and outer? I can provide worked goods and structural support and you provide defense and hunting. I only worry if you guys are safe around the electric fish.

Also, how long until the tunnel is done approximately?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2011, 02:37:51 pm »

about 3 turns.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2011, 02:39:16 pm »

Damn. Sixs turns? Or so? Total.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2011, 02:41:23 pm »

I was trying for 5 total.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2011, 02:44:13 pm »

One turn wont really matter to me, six or five. Smeh. Also I forgot about that breeding turn of mine, looks like I was thinking of seven, but was off by one.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2011, 02:53:01 pm »

Team up? I get the underground and inner corals, you get the above and outer? I can provide worked goods and structural support and you provide defense and hunting. I only worry if you guys are safe around the electric fish.

Also, how long until the tunnel is done approximately?

Deal, bring me a dead electric fish and my bio-engineers can copy it.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2011, 02:55:57 pm »

Yeah. The plan is for them to not even know I live next to them until I can kill them from far enough away they can not see me. Don't worry. You will get the chance to meet one soon. You just set up a colony right where they live.

Anyway, you will find plenty of shelled critters nearby, kill them and bring the shells to me and I can see if we can get some lose flexible armor that you can incorporate into your warriors to give point defenses.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2011, 03:10:51 pm »

I can live with that, probably have to wait until diplomatic action goes through before I start stockpiling what you need though.

EDIT: On second thought the whole shells of such creatures could be of use...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 03:12:46 pm by Draignean »
---

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2011, 03:13:20 pm »

That’s cool, I think it will be several turns until we can start anyway because the smith is at the wrong lair.

If the electric monsters are too much for you, feel free to retreat into second lair to regroup if they attack.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2011, 03:16:55 pm »

They're pretty much sight predators, if you can avoid notice than theres a possibility you could sneak up on them. But then you have to deal with the electricity...
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15