Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: Smalls of Oceania: OOC Thread  (Read 13438 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Smalls of Oceania: OOC Thread
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2011, 05:55:24 pm »

There is a max of three colonies right now right?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2011, 05:58:01 pm »

Four max right now. Colonies can move people out into other colonies, but must keep at least 20 Smalls.

Also, I'm guessing you just want the two to be First Lair and Second Lair, right Cript?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2011, 06:01:54 pm »

Yes.

Lair just sounds right to me. Not that they are evil or anything.

Also this biochemical reaction thing can not be good for their health, I should look into a way of artificially growing the needed secretions in a age or three.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2011, 06:08:41 pm »

Any specific direction you want Second Lair in? I'm adding onto the map so I don't lose track of the places I've mentioned so far, probably will post it here first unless Draignean posts before I finish.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2011, 06:14:22 pm »

I got be honest, I don't really know where I am, somewhere in the whale sands... but that is a big place... How about to the south west of my current area. Going towards the middle can not be a bad idea.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2011, 06:19:23 pm »

You're near the center of the Whale sands, Furtaka started near the driver's seat (left front part), Draignean started on the center bone, Orb started left of the Kelp tree. and AntiAntiMatter started in font of the cave.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2011, 06:21:20 pm »

South west it is.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2011, 07:53:35 pm »

Draignean, by farther down which way did you mean? towards the center of the map, or towards the cave?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2011, 08:44:44 pm »

Erk... We'll go towards the cave.

Maybe first contact will be peaceful.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2011, 09:05:07 pm »

Peretic

It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2011, 10:00:08 pm »

Testing to see if its still readable before I put this in the update, since I had to remake the grid to actually expand it without it looking crazy:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 10:19:25 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2011, 10:15:33 pm »

You can just shrink the areas we already have, after all, it is not like we can use more then a square or two per player.

AS it is it is pretty silly how big things are.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2011, 10:18:57 pm »

True.
I really never can seem to scale things right, but I'll do that tomorrow or sometime; I'm tired of copying grids.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2011, 10:50:58 pm »

Did any of my warriors survive the explosion? (I don't think so, but it can't hurt to check.)

The Caerri are on a war path now.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2011, 10:57:54 pm »

If you get extraordinarily lucky, possibly 1 or 2. They pretty much got grinded into dust by the force alone, one of them landing far off might have not totally died yet.

Otherwise No.

But if you're going to war against a civ with a MASSIVE Tech advantage against you, you better have some good ideas, otherwise I might have to let one of those other two guys in after you end up extinct.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 11:01:37 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15