Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 53

Author Topic: Roguelike Mafia - The treasure awaits! [Game over!]  (Read 112494 times)

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Roguelike Mafia - Money can't buy you protection, apparently [Day 4]
« Reply #720 on: March 23, 2011, 06:04:08 pm »

Well technically I am "on" quite a bit seeing as I tend to not turn it off and me actually being around to respond its coincidences at the moment. If you want a solid reason why I am voting you then I have to disappoint. I had stuff I had wanted to ask Book but because you are not Book I would get nothing from it because you don't respond like book. I was halfway to having a good case on Book but being replaced left me without any evidence other then that stuff Darvi said a while ago. I am currently drifting with no good target but you. I had said that I did not want to vote but you said I should.

and now back to homework...
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: March 23, 2011, 06:04:29 pm »

Damn it. I must be going in an hour and still nobody answered any questions :| Hope that's not deliberate lurking...

Extension - that's bit drastic but some input before bandwagon-quicklynch would be good to see... well if there will be some discussion going on then just ignore that.

PPE:
Wee

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: March 23, 2011, 06:08:00 pm »

Jim, uh. You're being jumpy. You've been since I voted you.

Also, you were recently voting for Org. Don't you think he's scum anymore?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: March 23, 2011, 06:11:44 pm »

So, Darvi, Org, Akhier, Jokerman-EXE, Ottofar, what's your fucking case?
I didn't know a case could engage in intercourse. But whatever.

You got my vote because Book was lurking during day 1 (Ottofar and Joker were lurkier, yes, but at least they were consistent in their lurking. Book has posted in other threads at the meantime, and I think I have already mentioned the fact that day 1 lurking is generally worse in my opinion). Also, night 2 shenanigans. Tyberix is town, Joker would probably gotten a PM if he got targeted, and Akhier has been pretty much proven innocent for that night. Unless you're suggesting that scum did a no-kill last night for the sole reason of framing him.

Anyways, extension.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: March 23, 2011, 06:15:26 pm »

For framing you. Not him. Damn, I should reread my posts before posting once in a while.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: March 23, 2011, 06:28:31 pm »

Has anybody not claimed yet? Because that haste couldn't have come from nowhere.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: March 23, 2011, 06:34:22 pm »

You got my vote because Book was lurking during day 1 (Ottofar and Joker were lurkier, yes, but at least they were consistent in their lurking. Book has posted in other threads at the meantime, and I think I have already mentioned the fact that day 1 lurking is generally worse in my opinion). Also, night 2 shenanigans. Tyberix is town, Joker would probably gotten a PM if he got targeted, and Akhier has been pretty much proven innocent for that night.
How any lurking could  be consistent ? That sounds like you approve of that. What PM should Joker receive - you mean auto-block ? How akhier was proven innocent ? I guess you used your scum info by mistake.

For framing you. Not him. Damn, I should reread my posts before posting once in a while.
Ok so you confess that you're scum and your goal is to frame him or jim ? That's good to hear, Darvi. But seriously i would give up this if i were you. There's more than 50% chance that claim you base your logic on is false.

And why are you so worried about that haste ? It's not like it's bad for you, it also means that someone who used it have not blocked/killed/redirected anybody else.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: March 23, 2011, 06:39:37 pm »

Stop being an arse and read stuff into my posts that aren't even there. that was related to the following sentence.

Unless you're suggesting that scum did a no-kill last night for the sole reason of framing him.
Which I corrected then to this.
Really, were it not for the fact that you're confirmed town my vote would be totally on you for using nonsense arguments based on a typo , but alas, you are. Also, if you're so convinced I'm scum, then why are you not voting for me?

Sheesh, surrounded by idiots <_<

And I'm not particularly worried about the haste. It's just that nobody claims having done it. Sure, Irony could've done it, but then who redirected me? Somebody must be lying. That's what worries me.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: March 23, 2011, 06:50:34 pm »

Stop being an arse and read stuff into my posts that aren't even there. that was related to the following sentence.
And what ? That's what bothers me.

Unless you're suggesting that scum did a no-kill last night for the sole reason of framing him.
Which I corrected then to this.
Really, were it not for the fact that you're confirmed town my vote would be totally on you for using nonsense arguments based on a typo , but alas, you are. Also, if you're so convinced I'm scum, then why are you not voting for me?
My basic reason is that you have thought about both possibilities  and you sound like you're pretty sure about who should be framed (or not) so i'm asking you "Why?".And i'm not voting you because you're not as passive as akhier, and you try to discuss at least.

Sheesh, surrounded by idiots <_<

And I'm not particularly worried about the haste. It's just that nobody claims having done it. Sure, Irony could've done it, but then who redirected me? Somebody must be lying. That's what worries me. Breaking News! Mafia is among us!

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: March 23, 2011, 06:56:32 pm »

Oh, lookit. Good to know all of you are around. Doing nothing. Just standing by. Patiently waiting.

If you want a solid reason why I am voting you then I have to disappoint.

Well, that's good to know. My goodness, you should be lynched if you're going to be knowingly lazy like you are right now.

Jim, uh. You're being jumpy. You've been since I voted you.

Also, you were recently voting for Org. Don't you think he's scum anymore?

Excuse me for trying to reverse a shitty situation. It takes effort and anger to do that, don't you know. I'm not surprised you didn't recognize it.

Yes, Org is still scum. It's a tough call to say who's scummier since there are more than enough people being incredibly lazy and being incredibly scummy.

I didn't know a case could engage in intercourse. But whatever.

You're a regular comedian.

Hee hee. Haa haa. Hoo hoo.

You got my vote because Book was lurking during day 1 (Ottofar and Joker were lurkier, yes, but at least they were consistent in their lurking. Book has posted in other threads at the meantime, and I think I have already mentioned the fact that day 1 lurking is generally worse in my opinion). Also, night 2 shenanigans. Tyberix is town, Joker would probably gotten a PM if he got targeted, and Akhier has been pretty much proven innocent for that night. Unless you're suggesting that scum did a no-kill last night for the sole reason of framing him.

Anyways, extension.

Oh shit details. What do you know.

Alright, fine on Book lurking. There's nothing I can do about that. But what about Night 2? Book could've been the target, or there could be an unclaimed block on somebody, or a block performed by somebody who's dead. I don't think Book being gone, and then there was no nightkill, is that airtight of an explanation in this game.

And you keep bringing up who hasted you. We don't even have an airtight picture of who did what last night. Do you see my point? Book not doing the night kill because he was gone is the easiest and laziest explanation but it's only one possible explanation of a few and it happens to be an incorrect.

What is your read on Akhier, by the way? You don't think his deliberate laziness isn't scummy at all? I mean, come on. "Welp, I think Book is scummy, but you're not him anymore, but since I still suspect him/you, I'm going to vote you, but I'm still not going to come up with a case." That's bullshit. Tell me it isn't.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #730 on: March 23, 2011, 07:04:22 pm »

Jim, the only reason I even bothered voting for you is because you kept pressing me to and asking who I thought was scum even though I kept saying that you where the most suspicious to me though I had no good reason. I was not even going to vote beyond possibly extending because I had nothing good to go on.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: March 23, 2011, 07:06:52 pm »

Well, duh. I told ya it worries me. Scum activity usually does.
Still, my inner child wants to know T_T

Anyways, how else could they frame someone? The only way they could frame someone else would be by using a kill item to make it look like Akhier really tried to kill somebody. But obviously didn't happen. And scum doing a no- kill is WIFOMy, since they surely would benefit from two kills.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: March 23, 2011, 07:13:48 pm »

Jim, the only reason I even bothered voting for you is because you kept pressing me to and asking who I thought was scum even though I kept saying that you where the most suspicious to me though I had no good reason. I was not even going to vote beyond possibly extending because I had nothing good to go on.

Oh, okay. I'm glad I made your lazy bullshit scum play my problem by asking you repeatedly why you hadn't done the things that would have made you look like town.

You had all of Day 4 to look for anything else, but you didn't do anything besides complain about how you don't have anything to go on and make lazy votes that I had to bug the shit out of you to make.

Yeah, you're scum.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: March 23, 2011, 07:19:03 pm »

Should've addressed this in the post I made but GODDAMMIT SCUM.

Well, duh. I told ya it worries me. Scum activity usually does.
Still, my inner child wants to know T_T

Anyways, how else could they frame someone? The only way they could frame someone else would be by using a kill item to make it look like Akhier really tried to kill somebody. But obviously didn't happen. And scum doing a no- kill is WIFOMy, since they surely would benefit from two kills.

I don't know; I'm not really sure about anything that happened before I replaced in. The point I'm making is that I don't think you should be focusing on roles and actions to pick out who's scum because there's lots of opportunity for fakeclaims and plenty of uncertainty about even the actions that have been publicly claimed.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #734 on: March 23, 2011, 07:21:28 pm »

Whatever Jim, I lost the only person who could answer my questions because Book is who I was suspicious of out of everyone. We had a whole day where me and Book where the top suspects basically. The fact that I lived means I convinced people I was not scum because of the 2 only I was lynchable. I have no solid evidence but I feel you/Book are scum and how can we start to debate this when you are not Book and thus unable to explain properly what book said and did?
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 53