Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Bay12Nomic - There is no God  (Read 7790 times)

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12Nomic - There is no God
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2011, 05:26:23 pm »

I think, to keep the game going, it would be best if you reclaimed your former position. Waiting four days to propose something is boring.

EDIT:Assuming you claim it, Tylui, i would like to submit the following proposal:
EDIT: Made proposal fit more reasonable guidelines

Upon ratification of this PROPOSAL, a new ROLE will be added entitled "Auditor of Sense".

This ROLE will be given one "POWER":
  *To place 10 NEGATIVE VOTES (with the declaration "BALLY ROT!") on ANY ONE proposal for each 24 HOUR VOTING PERIOD that he or she finds to fit any or all of the following criteria:
    * Makes NO SENSE
    * Is IMPOSSIBLE TO IMPLEMENT

This ROLE will be given three "REQUIREMENTS":
  * Only one PLAYER may have this ROLE at any given moment.
  * If no PLAYER has this ROLE, this ROLE may be appointed by GOD from a minimum of 5 APPLICANTS, who have submitted a PARAGRAPH of 100-500 WORDS, outlining why they should FILL THIS ROLE
  * To act SENSIBLY in all ACTIONS and DELIBERATIONS (FAILURE to do so will result in being STRAPPED OF THE TITLE with no further hope of reapplying, whereupon APPLICATIONS will be open once more)
  * To REMAIN IN OFFICE for no more that 7 DAYS

This ROLE will be given one "RESPONSIBILITY":
  * Posting in the thread at least once every 7 days

Fix'd
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2011, 05:37:35 pm »

*I propose that when a proposal is not accepted then the proposer may wait a minimum of 3 days to file an appeal and retry the proposal
         +a proposal can only be appealed twice, afterwords there may be no more appeals for that specific proposal
         +the proposer may only have up to 3 ongoing appeals at any given time
NO!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 01, 2011, 08:03:26 pm »

Upon ratification of this proposal, a new Role will be added entitled "God".

This role will be given three "Powers":
  • Every vote has 5 times its original weight.
  • Rewording proposals for adaption to the Ruleset but in such a way that the intent of the proposal is not changed.
  • Rewriting the ruleset as proposals are ratified.

This Role will be given two "Requirements":
  • Only one Player may have this Role at any given moment.
  • If no player has this Role, this Role may be claimed by the first to do so.

This Role will be given one "Responsibility":
  • Posting in the thread at least once every 4 days.

In addition to this, the ratification of this proposal will also strap the following rules from the ruleset, as they will be deemed redundant:

"Rules will not be followed until written into the official ruleset by a player with the role of God."
"Each new rule shall be given a name by God, for easy reference."
"If God does not post in the thread for 4 days, he will be strapped of the title and the next person who posts may freely declare themselves the new God."
"There can be no more than one God at any given moment."

THIS!
channel = #bay12lb

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2011, 03:52:50 am »

I hereby propose the following Role:

CHEATER

This role shall have a single Power: The Cheater shall be eligible to gain a single 'Cheating Point' for each post that they make while holding the position of Cheater and fufilling all of the Requirements of said position.
This role shall have a single Requirement: Each of the Cheater's posts must violate a minimum of one game rule.
This role shall have a single responsibility: That the Cheater, when sent a PM containing the following accusation, "CHEATER CHEATER PUMPKIN EATER!", they shall admit to being the cheater, and confer upon their accuser the title of Cheater and all of the accumulated assets, debts, Requirements, Responsibilities and Powers of the Role of Cheater.

Additionally, the Cheater shall be forbidden from accusing any of their own previous accusers of being the Cheater, and from divulging the status of any poster as being, or not being, the current Cheater.

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2011, 03:05:33 pm »

CHEATER

This role shall have a single Power: The Cheater shall be eligible to gain a single 'Cheating Point' for each post that they make while holding the position of Cheater and fufilling all of the Requirements of said position.
This role shall have a single Requirement: Each of the Cheater's posts must violate a minimum of one game rule.
This role shall have a single responsibility: That the Cheater, when sent a PM containing the following accusation, "CHEATER CHEATER PUMPKIN EATER!", they shall admit to being the cheater, and confer upon their accuser the title of Cheater and all of the accumulated assets, debts, Requirements, Responsibilities and Powers of the Role of Cheater.

Additionally, the Cheater shall be forbidden from accusing any of their own previous accusers of being the Cheater, and from divulging the status of any poster as being, or not being, the current Cheater.

MAYBE!

I might vote THIS! if i knew how the cheater would be decided, and that there could only be one cheater
channel = #bay12lb

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2011, 07:28:28 pm »

I propose instead of saying No to a Proposal you say Objection!
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2011, 07:32:11 pm »

THIS!
It's FEF, not FEOF

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2011, 09:24:51 pm »

CHEATER

MAYBE!

I might vote THIS! if i knew how the cheater would be decided, and that there could only be one cheater

The appointment of new cheaters will be done by an act of legislature.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2011, 03:49:44 pm »

CHEATER

NO!

Quote from: Bdthemag link=topic=78128.msg2037013#msg2037013   date=1299112108
I propose instead of saying No to a Proposal you say   Objection!
THIS!
So very much THIS!
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2011, 04:45:16 pm »

THIS!

OBJECTION!

Err I mean.. THIS!

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2011, 02:16:40 pm »

I suck at life. And it's been more than 4 days. I hope someone claims God and continues this because I apparently don't have time.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2011, 03:26:39 pm »

I'm sorely tempted, but I really don't have the time either. I might if nobody does for a few days.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]