Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 480 481 [482] 483 484 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 526007 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Taric. Dude. It's rude to stare. Don't make me headbutt you, because I'll do it." Warning delivered, Dom looked for a safe place to drag James and hide him from the Immortals. At least until he woke up. While doing that, she responded to Tarran. "Maybe, boss. Just help me find a place to stash this guy and we can get going."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

"Why not bring him along? I mean, leaving him alone again is such a bad idea, because last time I did that he almost got kidnapped by the suit-holes. At the same time, we can't just wait here for what may be days until he wakes up."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Boss, I'm kinda packing, feels like, two hundred or so pounds of equipment already. I can't lug his ass around, too." Dom continued to drag James along. "I mean, I know I'm like twice as strong as you and Taric put together but I got my limits too, y'know."

(Speaking of that, holy shit, those stun clubs weigh 11 pounds apiece? How did I not notice that until now? >.< I need to find a safe place to stash the majority of my equipment.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, I never said you had to do it alone. That's what friends and teammates are for you know." Tarran said, suggestively.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Dom shrugged. "All right then, but he's pretty heavy. He's gotta be two hundred pounds on his own and probably has another hundred in gear. Christ, why couldn't he have been as scrawny as Taric..." She made a sound between a chuckle and a scoff as she shook her head. "You get his arms and we head west then, boss?" she asked, moving around so she had James by the ankles.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"200 pounds? Yikes. May I suggest that someone else also helps us? I'm pretty much full on gear, so I can't carry a whole lot more weight." Tarran then looked at Taric for a second.

((Also, speaking of weight, can someone remind me again why Taric can carry 20 more pounds?))
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 07:02:11 pm by Tarran »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(Good question. His STR is two, yours is three, mine is nine, and James is at twelve... Yet James and I can carry the same and Taric can carry more than you... >.>)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

(Good question. His STR is two, yours is three, mine is nine, and James is at twelve... Yet James and I can carry the same and Taric can carry more than you... >.>)

Huh... That probably means that I screwed up somewhere. One moment.

Should be fixed now, I believe it was a problem in copying sheets over that I failed to catch. Everyone should be returned to their natural values now.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yay! Everything is back to normal now!

Unfortunately I'm still one freaking pound over my limit! :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(I recommend you either give me your chimera - I'll hold on to it for you if you want to keep it - or just drop it entirely.)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Bamp?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Still waiting on Tartar Sauce and Wolfie, I think.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wolfie
Is that some kind of codename for some special awesome sex move?

More seriously, in my experience, this kind of situation (active people not paying attention) calls for PMs. Since I'm used to PMs by now (sigh) and it appears that Draignean reluctant to use them (based on Taricus not saying anything at all), I'll go ahead and PM them because I can.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 05:56:19 pm by Tarran »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

You on something? wolfchild hasn't posted. >.< wolfchild = Wolfie. I'm not going to have to explain who Tartar Sauce is, am I...? :P

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Your inability to see my joke disappoints me, grasshopper.

Also it should be pretty obvious that I understood what you said based on the second part of my post.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 08:55:16 pm by Tarran »
Pages: 1 ... 480 481 [482] 483 484 ... 602