Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 447 448 [449] 450 451 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527114 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Friendly fire is a misnomer.
« Reply #6720 on: March 10, 2012, 05:57:42 pm »

;D Oh James, punching bag of the team it seems.

What is lighting us anyway? Is it destructible?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6721 on: March 10, 2012, 06:18:42 pm »

Harry brought that lamp for those who can't see in the dark.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 06:20:19 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #6722 on: March 10, 2012, 06:36:53 pm »

Harry brought that lamp for those who can't see in the dark.
MUHAHAHAHAHA
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6723 on: March 10, 2012, 10:02:38 pm »

Oh. Great.

Well, regardless, I'm going to have to think up an excuse to not stick my head out which still fits roleplaying because I am not in the mood for dying.

Reload my rifle and speedloader. Then shoot down the hallway with my Chimera without looking.

No, I do not expect this to go well, but I'd prefer to have my head intact.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6724 on: March 11, 2012, 12:22:22 am »

James waited and thought for a moment. He didn't quite seem to be waking up. "In the event that that is technically impossible, we would I suppose take turns? Maybe until you possibly get your own body, and that could probably work with the psychic power these days, whenever one of us goes unconscious, the other would take over."

Oohhh we could do a Teague-like thing.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6725 on: March 11, 2012, 12:44:50 am »

I don't think having the other taking over would work unless you do it the way Dolphins do it. That would require some effort getting used to I'd imagine.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6726 on: March 13, 2012, 02:06:15 am »

"Harry, I am going to take a chance with one of the grenades, After i do throw that lamp as hard as you can!, towards them, jordan just keep you're head down, harry dont look when you throw, they have snipers" Ash then throws an incendiary grenade down the hall without looking
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6727 on: March 13, 2012, 05:12:20 pm »

"Harry, I am going to take a chance with one of the grenades, After i do throw that lamp as hard as you can!, towards them, jordan just keep you're head down, harry dont look when you throw, they have snipers" Ash then throws an incendiary grenade down the hall without looking
Thanks a lot.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6728 on: March 13, 2012, 05:16:42 pm »

What, would you rather be a mindless drone like the rest of the Immortals?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6729 on: March 13, 2012, 05:43:23 pm »

I would rather not be a pile of ashes. Grenades kill people, in case you did not know.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6730 on: March 13, 2012, 05:45:30 pm »

The alternative is fighting us with no free will of your own as a mindless slave.

A fate worse than death.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6731 on: March 13, 2012, 06:17:20 pm »

Great, pile of ashes or a immortal.
Man, my life is awesome!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6732 on: March 13, 2012, 06:34:28 pm »

Shouldn't be a surprise based on how crappy your entrance into the game was.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6733 on: March 13, 2012, 06:41:15 pm »

Well, Powder, if you do get turned into an Immortal, you at least have a shot at beating us thanks to the Tarran bug. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6734 on: March 13, 2012, 07:38:01 pm »

I just noticed: Taricus is... late on an action.

What has the me come to?
Pages: 1 ... 447 448 [449] 450 451 ... 602