Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 402 403 [404] 405 406 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529039 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Alas poor Taric, I knew him well.
« Reply #6045 on: October 19, 2011, 04:09:54 pm »

That was hilariousness guys

and as for what I want, I know it sounds a bit corney, but i cannot think of anything so... All I want is an update!
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #6046 on: October 19, 2011, 04:14:35 pm »

On the agenda for you unruly lot,
 1. Think of what present you want from my birthday.
 2. Defeat evil
 3. Establish world peace
 4. Assassinate president of chile
 5. Evolve into a being of pure energy
1: You're asking US what WE want for your birthday? Really?

Old old tradititon. I believe it's meant to celebrate the people who helped you reach another birthday.

That was hilariousness guys

and as for what I want, I know it sounds a bit corney, but i cannot think of anything so... All I want is an update!

Heh, you're a crafter so I'll probably give you a random schematic.

So, next Tuesday then? Nice of you to give us presents on your birthday, usually it's the other way around. ^^^ Anyway, I'll try to give you a suitable avatar for your birthday. (It seems your previous avatars were: the one I made you, Andrew Ryan, a dragon, and now the hanged man... hmm... don't really sense a pattern to go off of. :P).

And the Crocodylus pontifex, don't forget that one. :P (Also, next thursday serious, not teusday.)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6047 on: October 19, 2011, 04:16:24 pm »

Crap, you're right. I read 8 and for some reason was like 'dur that's six days ain't it'. My hillbilly intelligence is showing itself once again. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #6048 on: October 21, 2011, 02:52:42 am »

Augh, sorry guys... I've kinda been working on the system for secrets and the segment for my thread in CP, and I've been splintering my focus between all of them. It's 3AM now, and I've got class until noon tomorrow but I'm going to shoot for some time after that. There will not be a map however if I'm working from the campus computers.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6049 on: October 21, 2011, 05:32:04 pm »

Well, I tried. Could not do Pyro and wolfchild's requests. The werewolf just ended up either just looking like I slapped some fur on it and lazily called it down or like a lizard if I tried to exaggerate a snout. >.< As for Pyro, drawing a gasmask is hard~ *whines* Even looking at HUNK didn't help. :\ On the other hand, I did get two done.

For Taric, Tariq al-Sayyid for CvRTD. His bio said he wore a white robe and a helmet that obscured his face, so:

For Draignean, an Immortal. I based the color scheme off one of the ones we fought way back at the pond:
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6050 on: October 21, 2011, 05:43:58 pm »

Thanks Serious! :D
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6051 on: October 21, 2011, 05:50:50 pm »

Thanks for trying serious, maybe i'll end up looking for a werewolf picture anyway, that is if Roll to serve Dracula is not dead, i would have bumped it already but I was the last post on it, so I won't bump until it's second page

edit: what I am thinking of doing (If I cannot find a good one elsewhere) Is cropping the image for one of the werewolf cards in the new magic set.
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6052 on: October 21, 2011, 06:25:28 pm »

I could always find a pixel werewolf for you. :3 It was just editing her into one that was giving me fits. T_T But yeah, it's too bad you didn't join the CvRTD. adwarf's character (when he gets in, and he's next in line after Taric who's about to be in since Wymar is on the way out >.>) is a werewolf. :3

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6053 on: October 21, 2011, 08:54:04 pm »

I could always find a pixel werewolf for you. :3 It was just editing her into one that was giving me fits. T_T But yeah, it's too bad you didn't join the CvRTD. adwarf's character (when he gets in, and he's next in line after Taric who's about to be in since Wymar is on the way out >.>) is a werewolf. :3
Ssssshhhhhh .... don't tell everyone my secret I don't want people throwing bones, and dog biscuits at me for distractions (So .... hard .... to ... resist ...)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #6054 on: October 21, 2011, 09:07:35 pm »

just this nice, hard, heavy, icy silver warhammer, no worry.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6055 on: October 21, 2011, 09:32:47 pm »

Inter-party conflict before he even joins the team?

;-;

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6056 on: October 21, 2011, 09:38:43 pm »

*Whimper*

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6057 on: October 21, 2011, 11:04:14 pm »

Thanks for trying to do my request, SC!
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6058 on: October 22, 2011, 12:14:36 am »

*Whimper*
Don't worry, a shield made out of some nice, lustrous white 10.49 g·cm3 metal with a chemical name of Ag 47 will protect you from the hammer, absolutely no doubt.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6059 on: October 22, 2011, 12:20:56 am »

I got it right away due to an old joke, which was what did the Lone Ranger say? "Hi ho, ag, away!" :\ It's not a good joke. (Mine, I meant.)
Pages: 1 ... 402 403 [404] 405 406 ... 602