Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 399 400 [401] 402 403 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529071 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Alas poor Taric, I knew him well.
« Reply #6000 on: October 11, 2011, 09:08:06 pm »

Pretty much. Taric and I are just standing around in a safe room and unless that sniper wants to risk running up and getting shredded everyone else is perfectly fine. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6001 on: October 11, 2011, 09:11:26 pm »

Yeah. That sniper, while he has the better position and can go basically anywhere, he is for all intents and purposes, as pinned down as we are combat-wise. He cannot advance, while we cannot, and we can both go backwards. But neither can advance.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6002 on: October 11, 2011, 09:17:43 pm »

Indeed. Dude has four heavily armed and armored people just waiting for him, and at least two (Ash and... Harry, I think) have bladed weapons. Plus if odd!James is in a mood to help he's a close range fighter with a punch-gun.

...I guess Tarran would notice something odd going on if James started calling him 'boss' all the time. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6003 on: October 15, 2011, 04:45:32 pm »

Not a single post when I was gone?
Second page?
BUMP TIEM!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6004 on: October 15, 2011, 04:57:44 pm »

First thing I think when I go into this page: Oh, hey, powder bumped.

Second thing: Hey, Serious has a new avvie.

Third thing: What the hell what the hell what the hell why is she now a zombie.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6005 on: October 15, 2011, 05:11:04 pm »

It's October and I noticed a few other people were going with 'horror' type versions of their normal avatars for Halloween. :3 I'll change it back November 1st. (Also, member text: I bet everyone already recognizes it but if anyone doesn't, it's from Castlevania 2 and marks when day turns to night.)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #6006 on: October 15, 2011, 05:16:13 pm »

is the signature text reference from castlevania there for the avvie?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6007 on: October 15, 2011, 05:43:20 pm »

Sort of; I like Castlevania and other than "I'll destroy you... AND THE NIGHT!!!" it's probably the most recognizable quote from the series. (I probably should have linked to TVTropes / Narm rather than the actual video for that, but nevertheless. :3) But yeah, I'll probably change the text when I change my avatar back too. ^^^

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6008 on: October 15, 2011, 06:09:15 pm »

I think it's a nice touch Serious

edit: also kinda out of the blue, I am re-playing ocarina of time, how bad a sequence breaker should I be?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6009 on: October 15, 2011, 06:12:24 pm »

Serious,, can I has demented Dom-James shadow as a halloween avatar? I think it fits.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6010 on: October 15, 2011, 06:27:18 pm »

I can try, but I'm not quite sure how to pull it off. It'll either be Aryan!Dom or Hispanic!James, but I'm not sure which would be better...

EDIT: Oh, wait, that's right, it's a girl in canon. So Aryan!Dom it is.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 06:42:22 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6011 on: October 15, 2011, 06:38:48 pm »

I can try, but I'm not quite sure how to pull it off. It'll either be Aryan!Dom or Hispanic!James, but I'm not sure which would be better...

Aryan!Dom, in my personal opinion, would be interesting.

And yours looks like it spent a few years in red maintenance. Good for a Halloween avatar.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 06:55:03 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6012 on: October 15, 2011, 07:33:26 pm »

So! Shadow!James is complete. I used the original for a base and swapped a few things around; mainly I changed clothing color to look a little more 'evil.' I also changed the head to female with James's hair color, but I kept Dom's skintone to make the background stand out a little more (it's a little hard to see, but it's inside James's head; the fleshy stuff is fungus and the purplish-gray is his brain). I cropped it down to 80x80 since that's the standard B12 avatar size, although I still have the original so if you want to see it I could upload it. (I would have to recreate the BG since I wasn't intelligent enough to keep a copy. :\) I also changed Dom's normal make-up to dark purple to make her look a little more sinister.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6013 on: October 15, 2011, 08:45:40 pm »

Ahaha link please.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 399 400 [401] 402 403 ... 602