Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529005 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Immortality and crazy, lots of crazy.
« Reply #4050 on: June 20, 2011, 12:39:20 am »

I am in the middle of a circle of lunatics.

...Don't hurt me? D:
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4051 on: June 20, 2011, 12:47:07 am »

Actually I'm curious about when we managed to do that. Refresh my memory, Draignean?

@Tarran: At least Powder and wolfchild are normal. :3 As far as I can tell, anyway.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4052 on: June 20, 2011, 01:09:37 am »

Don't worry, Tarran, I'll save you. Yes... save you... I'm definitely not worse than all of the others. Trust me...  :) (Lurking ftw)
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4053 on: June 20, 2011, 01:14:32 am »

How reassuring, a crazed Aussie instead of a crazed Southerner and a crazed where-Taric's-from-term.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4054 on: June 20, 2011, 01:17:56 am »

I'm not crazed unless in the vicinity of a boomerang. Atleast, not nearly as bad. I want a bladed boomerang now...
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4055 on: June 20, 2011, 01:20:03 am »

Marcus's got one over in Castlevania. :3 Maybe you and Krath can rock-paper-scissors over who gets it. Speaking of which I need to check something there.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4056 on: June 20, 2011, 01:21:47 am »

I would, but Krath can use it more effectively. Plus, I already have kickass range; My Book of Lightning. At the moment, the Sword is what I'm aiming for. If they get close, I can DECAPITATE!! them. With a Demonic Longsword belonging to my idol.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4057 on: June 20, 2011, 01:25:00 am »

Indeed. ^^ It's pretty strong, too, all things considered.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4058 on: June 20, 2011, 01:27:19 am »

True. Plus, it's fitting... Well, no it isn't, but Zathyran would LIKE it to be fitting.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4059 on: June 20, 2011, 01:45:58 am »

Well... it IS Marcus's sword. Just... better. Sort of. All right it's evil but at least it's pretty accurate. :3

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4060 on: June 20, 2011, 04:41:54 am »

How reassuring, a crazed Aussie instead of a crazed Southerner and a crazed where-Taric's-from-term.
So make that two Aussies >:3
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4061 on: June 20, 2011, 04:55:06 am »

Huh. I guess you live far to the west of Talarion then 'cause I'm pretty sure he's 15 hours ahead of me and you're 13. ^^ (Sorry, one of my hobbies is collecting data. Weird, I know.)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4062 on: June 20, 2011, 08:50:49 am »

Damn! How come all the awesome Aussies I meet online are from WA... >.> Do people oVer this side not interwebz or something?

What more do you need?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4063 on: June 20, 2011, 08:58:25 am »

USA! USA! USA! USA!
American and proud of it :D
Although Australians are cool too ^.^

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4064 on: June 20, 2011, 09:01:49 am »

We have boomerangs and kangaroos. BOXING Kangeroos. With boomerang-throwing Joeys in their pouches. :P and Drop Bears.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 602