Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527994 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just for combat. (For now though)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

I agree taricus and serious
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

'Aight, In combat all of your icons will be on one side, and enemy icons on the other.

Oh God Enemy Icons.

I have to find/create pictures for the enemies.

...What have I done?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Well, you got the 10 mooks, at least. ^^; Just tell us beforehand what the colors are supposed to represent and we should be fine.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tarran Smith, Taric Sizier, Dominique Wakeman.

Taric, Tarran, and Dominique listen intently to Ashley, making a few questions of their own and watching the expressions of her and her companions as she speaks. [Detect Lie ?+1, ?, ? Vs ?] Tarran and Taric aren't convinced either way, she doesn't seem like she's lying but there seems like more than enough for suspicion. Dominique however is absolutely convinced that Ashley is hiding something, something to do with where they came from. You couldn't point to an single detail that tipped you off, but you're sure it's there...

---

Dominique Wakeman

As the conversation stops for a moment you start sifting through the piles of slime and debris, mulling over what the woman said as well as your hunch. [Luck 3, observation 3] Apart from a few sloppy bibles there isn't much of interest in here... Wait... On the east side of the room you spot something odd poking out from under an overturned kneeling pad. You kick the leather pad back over with your foot, revealing the corpse underneath it.

Apparently before the pod broke through this place had been free of ants, and mostly free of contamination. The corpse is withered and shrunken, it looked like it had been severely emaciated prior to crinkling up. His clothing was simple but of good material, you can't tell much else about it from its current state.

---

Ashley Fey

[Intuition 3] You're fairly certain that the other woman doesn't believe you all the way, the other two... Well anybody would be a little edgy considering the circumstances. Frowning you motion for Harry and Jordan to fall in and move forward through the room. [Auto-success] It's a big church, considering that it's underground and all, and nothing dangerous seems to be lurking here. You and your team moves to the south end, having little in the way of difficulty with the darkness.

---

James Evan

You pass the three newcomers on your way to the door, whatever it is that you're going to need to do you're fairly sure you aren't going to be doing it in a church. The door itself has been barred, several long metal candle holders have been laid across the handle and wedged into the wall, preventing the door fro being opened from the outside. You shrug and remove the barricade, [Str 4+1 Vs Difficulty 4] pushing it back with some difficulty against the small pile of bodies on the other side.

Jesus... The corpses are bony and their clothing and remaining flesh is torn, [Observation 5] there is some evidence that the last ones to die had eaten parts of the others before they too succumbed. Trying not to think about that one too hard you peer down the corridor, it's dark, stinks of corpse, and you can barely see the end. Nothing dangerous seems to be lurking, but this place is starting to give you a heavy creepy vibe.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Will our icons on the side show health stamina, weapons/ammo, and status next to them?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

"MY god, what happened here. What... defiled this place? Dear lord, a church should't look like this." James, chilled by the corpses in the church, explored on.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Find a source of light. "I don't trust that new woman..."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Will our icons on the side show health stamina, weapons/ammo, and status next to them?
Uh...

Yeah I suppose I could do that.

(This is going to snowball, I'm sure of it.)

[Draignean luck roll 6] D-22 snowballs out of control and comes back a year later as a video game, Deviation-22: Sins Of The Father. Draignean and the original players make millions.

"MY god, what happened here. What... defiled this place? Dear lord, a church should't look like this." James, chilled by the corpses in the church, explored on.

Technically the only corpse in the church is the one Dom Found, the others are just out in the shiny connecting hall. The pod did a lot of the defiling on the way down.

---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uh...

Yeah I suppose I could do that.

(This is going to snowball, I'm sure of it.)

[Draignean luck roll 6] D-22 snowballs out of control and comes back a year later as a video game, Deviation-22: Sins Of The Father. Draignean and the original players make millions.

BANNED IN AUSTRALIA DUE TO PSIONIC SEX!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Only if you play as Taric, and only early on, before Saun gets killed. :(
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, gives the player an incentive to play him :3

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Face it, you'd play as Dom. You know why? Third Person Camera + Male Gaze trope. (Don't act like you wouldn't, you already did like a hundred pages ago. :3) That and she's the only party member who has telekinesis and stuff. :P

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"OK look,i know you guys do not trust me, everything i have said is the truth, although I will not pretend that it was the whole truth, but i do not trust you enough to completely spill my guts, it's not as if you people have told me ANYTHING" Ashly sighs then looks down the corridor, alright men, stay frosty, we dont know why these people died so better play it safe", proceed slowly down the corridor, "OY!, you guys coming!"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, I can do the male gaze bit if I'm playing as her exclusivly.

Also, NO CONSOLE RELEASE FOR IT >:( And turn SC?
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 602