Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527884 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Out of the night... (Max Villany Reached)
« Reply #1740 on: March 28, 2011, 04:22:50 pm »

That's how I wanted to find Saun's target, help her mutilate the bastard :D.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: March 28, 2011, 04:26:03 pm »

Yeah, two rolls of empathetics, one to find the other to broadcast. You make it work and the Concealment bonus is stripped from the trooper and attacks against him are at +1 to hit.

10 Stamina to start, +10 per round of maintenance. Sound Fair?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: March 28, 2011, 04:27:45 pm »

Yep.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: March 28, 2011, 05:11:24 pm »

Execute Trooper 1 then move to help Saun.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: March 28, 2011, 06:53:24 pm »

I'm about to have a baaad day. Engage th ethug in close combat, so the trooper can't risk firing.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: March 28, 2011, 11:41:08 pm »

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

James Evan

I'm about to have a baaad day. Engage th ethug in close combat, so the trooper can't risk firing.

You grab the Thug's wrist with your free hand trying to twist his arm around into a lock behind his back, [Melee roll 1 Vs Dodge 1] you miss his wrist with your hand and stumble forwards. He overreacts and jumps backwards, managing to trip over his own legs in the process and ends up falling flat on his back.

Thug

The thug scrambles up and away, throwing away his jammed pistol and running for the door, clutching the seeping wound in his chest. Cowardly little maggot.

Trooper

After the thug takes a decisive retreat action the Trooper decides to just shoot you and have done with it. [Marksman 4] The gauss rifle makes its typical rushing roar, and hot flame sears up your leg from a fresh bloody wound. (-23 HP)

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: James Evan (click to show/hide)

---

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

Taric Sizier

Psionically mark out Saun's target for us.

You focus, trying to find the Technocrat Saun was growling over. [Empathetics 3] It isn't easy but you manage to find the right person, now the tricky part... [Empathetics 5-1] (Stamina -10) You copy the same image, and its relation in space to the rest of the group. Not an easy feet, but that bastard won't be able to hide now.

---

Trooper 4

Now that the smoke is fading he fires on Trol again. [Quickshot 6-2] Blasting a long wound in Trol's unarmored side. (Trol -24 HP)

---

Ellen Saun

With the Help of Taric's brain camera Saun tries to open a new one in the trooper [Melee 3+1+1 Vs Dodge 3] [Saun str 5, Trooper armor 4], gouging out another thick sheet of armor. (Trooper 3 Armor -15)

---

Jamie Teague

Hefts the stolen rifle and shoots the marked trooper, [quickshot 4+1] [trooper armor 3] smashing through the damaged armor and into the flesh beneath. (Trooper 3 armor  -13, Wounded)

---

Trooper 3

Getting pummeled from all angles he goes after Saun with the knife again. [Melee 4+1 Vs Dodge 3+1] [Trooper str 5, saun Armor 4] The blow puts another hole in Sauns armor, and a smaller one in her flesh. (Saun Armor -12, saun is slightly hurt)

---

Dominique Wakeman

Unable to find any targets in the smoke that weren't being mindcontrolled by Trol, Dom growled in frustration. "I'm gonna go join the brawl," she said to Taric, figuring he'd be fine back here. She wasn't a good enough shot to be sure of not hitting her allies anyway, she thought as she closed distance.

You move into the smoke, weapon ready. [Dex 3] Moving into the smoke but not finding anyone to bash over the head immediately.

---

Trol Grane

Both: MORE SHOOTING

You shotgun at the Trooper who shot you, [Quickshot 2-2] sending up a flash in the pall of smoke but nothing more. You slaved trooper fires on Saun's adversary. [Quickshot 2] Missing, just as you did.

---

Tarran Smith

Execute Trooper 1 then move to help Saun.

[Auto-success] You place one SMG in the Controlled trooper's face and pull the trigger, he drops like a broken doll. You then aim your weapons on the Target that Taric is painting for you.

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Trol Grane (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Companions (click to show/hide)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: March 28, 2011, 11:47:54 pm »

Dom raised an eyebrow. Something had changed in the nearby area, and whatever it was, it made one of the troopers stand out like a neon sign in a thunderstorm at midnight. She put away her gun and shield and moved to grab him from behind. All she had to do was lock his spine and then she could snap his neck... or at least hold him in place for someone else.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: March 29, 2011, 12:13:29 am »

Pull out my Jormungandr and start shooting Trooper 3 while advancing.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: March 29, 2011, 10:44:27 am »

Keep marking that target.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: March 29, 2011, 06:00:29 pm »

Oh gosh, I'm screwed. I'm going to ddiiieeeeeee! Let's hope I can charge and shoot him faster than he can shoot me.

James charged at the trooper, firing his pistol as he went. He attempted to shoulder ram him against the wall, hopefully with enough force to get him to drop his rifle.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: March 29, 2011, 06:08:22 pm »

Oh gosh, I'm screwed. I'm going to ddiiieeeeeee!
Nah, don't worry, Draignean isn't that mean (at least, I think he isn't...).

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: March 29, 2011, 06:20:14 pm »

Oh gosh, I'm screwed. I'm going to ddiiieeeeeee!
Nah, don't worry, Draignean isn't that mean (at least, I think he isn't...).

MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! YOU WILL WISH THAT THE TROOPER KILLED YOU!! *Continued evil laughter*

Er, yes. Moving on from that now. Running turn.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: March 29, 2011, 06:22:33 pm »

Oh gods, he's going to find us :o.
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 602