Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528091 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Out of the night... (Max Villany Reached)
« Reply #1710 on: March 27, 2011, 04:03:24 am »

New sig? That's what it looks like to me, anyway.
Indeed. Couldn't resist sigging people making fun of me. That's the most interesting post I could find.

Hopefully the RNG will now give me 5s for the rest of my life in exchange for me carrying around this quote.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: March 27, 2011, 04:23:35 am »

Shoot both munitions.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: March 27, 2011, 04:28:51 am »

^^ That's what it's all about, man. It's not worth it to get too much worked up over anything. Just keep plugging away and you'll show them how much damage duel-wielding can do the enemy forces. You'll show them all... *rubs hands together in a manner most vile with a distinctly evil, supervillainish laugh*
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: March 27, 2011, 09:14:56 am »

James took a shot at the thug covering the door, with the pistol he's had ready. James SERIOUSLY hoped this would work. Otherwise, he is going to die. And that's not preferable.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: March 27, 2011, 12:04:54 pm »

Also, Draignean, Power Miner is still in the waiting list.

Yeah, until I'm sure he's not going to perish immediately he'll stay there. If he dies before he meets up with you, he'll cycle to the bottom of the waitlist.

Running turn sometime around now.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: March 27, 2011, 12:58:08 pm »

Also, Draignean, Power Miner is still in the waiting list.

Yeah, until I'm sure he's not going to perish immediately he'll stay there. If he dies before he meets up with you, he'll cycle to the bottom of the waitlist.
So he'll just keep re-spawning the same way over and over again with multiple clones?

Well, we're going to have a lot of similar bodies. :P

Also, update ninja'ing.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: March 27, 2011, 01:21:26 pm »

James Evan

James took a shot at the thug covering the door, with the pistol he's had ready. James SERIOUSLY hoped this would work. Otherwise, he is going to die. And that's not preferable.

You slam the door open into the Thug approaching the door, [Str 2 Vs Soak 3] it surprises him but doesn't stagger him. Well shooting him in the face would have to do. [Quickshot 1] [Luck 5] Blood of God, the idiot who had the gun previously hadn't even bothered to cock the thing. You remedy the situation but not before the Thug registers that you are in fact trying to kill him.

---

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

Trooper 2 (Front)

Not wanting to deviate from a good plan the trooper shoots Tarran again. [Quickshot 4+1+1, Confirm critical 4, Armor roll 6, confirm failed] The slug impacts a section of your armor without a hole in it, it hurts like crap but it doesn't get through. (Armor -10 HP -3)

---

Trooper 3 (Rear)

The trooper continues trying beat up anyone he can find in the smoke, [Luck 5] which is Trol. [Melee 4 Vs Trol Dodge 5] Once again though the trooper can't find anything to hit.

---

Tarran Smith

"AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH BASTARD! YOU'RE DEAD!"

Quickly pull out both of my Sleipnirs and mow down the Trooper![/b]

Pain and rage fuel you and you duel wield your SMGs at the trooper standing over you. [Quickshot roll 4-1+1, 4-2+1+1] [Armor roll 3, 4] Making neat incisions into his armor. ( Armor -13,  Armor -14)

---

Taric Sizier

Shoot both munitions.

You give the troublesome technocrat both barrels, [Marksman 3+1, 3+1+1] [Armor roll 4-3, 4] blazing a trail through armor and flesh. (Armor -13, Armor -10 Trooper is wounded)

---

Dominique Wakeman

Dom took a deep breath to steady her nerves and tried again. Her problem was that she had tried to impact too big an area, and none of the force had reached her target. So maybe if she concentrated a little more, it would work. Focusing in on the technocrat that Trol wasn't mindbending, she projected the same amount of force, but tried to center it on his chest.

You try to psychically punch-out the Trooper standing over Tarran. [Slam 5kN 3', 2-1+1] (-7 Stamina) It works but it takes more effort than it should have, [Trooper soak 3] and knocks him onto his back.

---

Trol Grane

Bayonet facesmash the guy that tried to kill me, Minion becomes a human shield for Tarran

The controlled trooper tackles the one shooting Tarran, [Str 4 Vs str 3] smashing him into the ground farther. You try to find the Technocrat who shot at you. [Intuition 5] Finding him immediately, [Melee 2 Vs Dodge 3] and missing him completely.

---

Trooper 4 (Rear)

After Trol finds him the Trooper tries smash him in the head, [Melee 4+1 Vs Trol Dodge 3+1] [Str 3] slamming the stock of his rifle into Trol's jaw. (HP -6)

---

Jamie Teague

Noticing that Trol's dummy is kind of obstructing the shot Teague moves closer, going for a point blank shot.

Teague is at melee range with Trooper 2.

---

Ellen Saun

With her typical glee Saun continues trying to dice the Technocrat she found, [Melee 2 Vs Trooper dodge 4] but she misses him the concealing the smoke.

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Trol Grane (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Companions (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 04:43:47 pm by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: March 27, 2011, 01:23:56 pm »

Keep firing.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: March 27, 2011, 01:26:19 pm »

Hey! The curse is broken! I finally didn't roll a 1 with one of the SMGs!

Stand up and fire at the trooper again, point blank, with both SMGs again.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: March 27, 2011, 01:26:45 pm »

Don't push your luck with them though...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: March 27, 2011, 01:27:46 pm »

Are you kidding?! I'm going to milk all the luck I can out of these babies while I can.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: March 27, 2011, 01:30:24 pm »

I think you just did that...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: March 27, 2011, 01:32:30 pm »

I think you just did that...
Eeeehhhh I don't think so. I still haven't got the 5-5 pair I've been wanting.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: March 27, 2011, 01:33:11 pm »

Yeah, and that'll be the day Draig's character joins our side.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: March 27, 2011, 01:34:06 pm »

Well, if by "Joins our side" you mean "Kills us horribly" then that's not to far away.
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 602