Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528132 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Out of the night... (Max Villany Reached)
« Reply #1650 on: March 26, 2011, 02:36:28 pm »

Hmm. True, but I'm going to talk about something completely different. Personally I think if Tarran makes it all the way to the end it should turn out he has a wife and daughter. Just so we can do the Con-Air thing. XP

EDIT: No, wait, that's clearly a bad idea. I'm sorry I even brought it up.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: March 26, 2011, 02:38:53 pm »

Maybe. I personally haven't created any backstory on him yet, so that could be possible without breaking any canon.

Edit: Why?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: March 26, 2011, 02:41:31 pm »

lol. While there's no denying that at this point Tarran is a beaten-up ex-con with a heart of gold, where would we ever find a rabbit around here?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: March 26, 2011, 02:43:49 pm »

lol. While there's no denying that at this point Tarran is a beaten-up ex-con with a heart of gold, where would we ever find a rabbit around here?
Rabbit?

Anyway, YAY WE REACHED 20 POST NINJA OBJECTIVE!
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: March 26, 2011, 02:47:55 pm »

Na, I'd still bet he's an arsehole. :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: March 26, 2011, 02:49:00 pm »

Na, I'd still bet he's an arsehole. :P
He isn't. All my chars in every game I play are nice people at heart.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: March 26, 2011, 02:49:24 pm »

Awesome. Anyway, I meant a rabbit doll. Y'know. A little dirty and rough around the edges, but entirely symbolic. ^^

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: March 26, 2011, 02:49:52 pm »

Eh. Okay, but he did try and shoot my character's mother.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: March 26, 2011, 02:51:20 pm »

James Evan

Jamed hefted up the pistol, and went to the right, up the main hall, ready to shoot any Technocracy scum that he saw. He carefully looked around as he went.

[Luck roll 4] You don't see a soul as you head up a flight of stairs into a small office with an attached waiting room. It was originally used to check people in and out of the cells, now the place has been stripped bare. You can hear voices from the waiting area, waiting for Harold to get out of the Cell block. Getting through this might be difficult.

---

Tarran Smith & Group

"I think we should clear out the building before we go take down the badguys."

Head left.

You lead the group down the left hall, Taric and Teague watching the right side while Saun and Dom watch the right. [Combined roll failed] You start to get a very bad feeling about this mission just looking at those doors. If anyone thought you might be coming this would be the perfect place for an -A pair of doors 30 feet in front and 30 feet behind open, each emitting a Technocrat Trooper with a rifle- Ambush.

You hate being right.

-2 to party initiative next round.       

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Trol Grane (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Companions (click to show/hide)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: March 26, 2011, 02:53:09 pm »

Get to cover!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: March 26, 2011, 02:53:54 pm »

"SHIT!"

Jump down to the floor while spraying the front of the room with bullets, hoping I hit the Technocrats.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: March 26, 2011, 02:55:07 pm »

Also, new record at 23 ninjas.  :D
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: March 26, 2011, 02:55:35 pm »

"Damn it!" Dom moved the riot-shield to provide cover for herself and anyone nearby as she fired at the closest trooper.

Just wait, Draignean. We WILL make 100 someday. ^^

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: March 26, 2011, 02:56:37 pm »

Just wait, Draignean. We WILL make 100 someday. ^^
We'll likely have to wait for a VERY huge turn to do that, though, and we'll likely need all five of us on at the same time.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: March 26, 2011, 02:57:46 pm »

Tarran, you have any orders for your squaddies?
---
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 602