Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527078 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Chapter I, In which Tarran is severely burned.
« Reply #480 on: February 26, 2011, 11:19:30 pm »

"We should link up with the other squads, that'll help us punch through their lines" Follow Tarran's orders
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: February 26, 2011, 11:27:57 pm »

"That's if we can find them. Taric, you might want to take a pistol just in case you lose your broadbeam if no-one objects." Take the Makeshift body armor with 1 red stripe and the laser burn and wear it. Try to ignore the fact that I just stole from a dead guy. Also, pick up a Chimera and 3 clips, store them in my backpack. Finally, grab the Riot Shield and put it in my backpack.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: February 26, 2011, 11:28:49 pm »

"I'll be fine, This thing just needs to be aimed to work"

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: February 26, 2011, 11:32:49 pm »

"I'll just grab some ammo, if nobody minds..." Mumble obscenities about my jammed gun while unjamming it.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: February 27, 2011, 12:03:26 am »

Trollan would you mind defining 'some'.

Also, you could try and unjam your gun.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: February 27, 2011, 04:03:58 am »

"Here ya go," Dom said, toeing two of the clips towards Trol and taking one for herself, along with the loaded chimera. Assuming Tarran grabbed the empty one, anyway. ^^ Now she could quickly switch from one gun to the other before needing to reload, and that could make all the difference in a firefight. For now she kept the riot shield in her left hand and the pilfered chimera in the right, chucking the empty/useless fire extinguisher away. "I'll take point," she said, looking around the intersection. "Just tell me which way to go."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: February 27, 2011, 12:22:11 pm »

Alright.

Dominique Recieves  1 .22 clip, 1 Chimera pistol (15, 5lbs)
Trol gets 2 .22 clips
Taric gets Nothing
Tarran Recieves Chimera pistol (0, 5lbs), 3 .22 clips, Riot shield (10lbs), and a suit of makeshift body armor (15lbs)

All: You take a minute to breathe after your encounter with the independents, you hope you'll have more luck and less wounds in the next fight. The left turn takes you back towards the sphere, hopefully bringing you to your objective. The right turn is away from your goal but you can hear commotion and gunfire from that direction. You can also continue straight down the hall you were in.

There are doors down the walls of the halls on your left and right.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: February 27, 2011, 12:23:35 pm »

Head right "We may find another squad of unchained down to the right"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: February 27, 2011, 01:46:55 pm »

"Or we may find a firing range full of angry dudes. But you're right, let's go right." Go right carefully.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: February 27, 2011, 02:00:37 pm »

"yep, lets go right. no matter what, kill the dude with the flamethrower first"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: February 27, 2011, 09:03:08 pm »

"Gotcha." Dom turned right and stayed in the lead, shield ready to block incoming fire. "So let's say we run into some of our guys. What if they don't wanna team up, like they got their own thing to do or somethin'? We just gonna go along with them or what?" She glanced around for any threats, then returned her attention to the front.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: February 27, 2011, 09:06:28 pm »

"They'll have their own objectives, odds are if we help them, our path becomes a bit clearer"

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: February 28, 2011, 02:38:43 pm »

All: If you're going to make it through this you're going to need some help, and that commotion feels like your best bet of finding one of the other squads. You procede as well as you can, [Dex rolls 4+1, 4+1, 4, 3] making little sound in the long corridors. [+1 to your first intiative roll as applicable] Dom sweeps the side doors, [Luck 4] but no threat emerges from any of them.

The sound of guns, screaming, and the crackling burn of energy weapon discharge fills the air as you come to a set of heavy double doors at the end of the corridor. Even through the doors you can smell ozone and burning flesh, Tarran carefully peeks open the doors to get a look inside. [Tarran Observation 2+1]

For a moment it was a near thing, one of the independent had seen what you were doing and had almost alerted the others. Of course that was shortly before Yvonne put a hole in his neck that you could have slid your hand through. The situation doesn't look good from the brief glance tarran got, the room looks like the staff cafeteria except with more corpses and gunfire than most cafeterias manage. There are more than ten independents spread out across the room, and nearly as many dead on the ground. Their backs are to you, and the cover they're crouched behind offers them no protection from your vantage point by the doors. Corporal Yvonne and at least two others are crouched behind a set of knocked over tables, one of them is maintaining a Shield that reinforces their hasty barricade. [Failed roll not shown]

You amend your first mental statement, you're going to need some help, so long as your help doesn't need help.   
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: February 28, 2011, 03:26:05 pm »

Dominique looked back at the others. "Looks like they got us outnumbered. What's the plan, boss?" she asked, trying to stay as quiet as possible. Whatever they were going to do, they had to do it soon, before the independants got wise to their presence.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 602