Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: My first megaproject - great pyramids  (Read 1651 times)

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
Re: My first megaproject - great pyramids
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2011, 09:56:29 am »

Stonesense is a little wonky, it's designed for .16, and the current is .18, which does make a difference.  You need the new memory.xml file, and the places it's found don't give proper instructions on how to install it for any non-programmer...

madmaxxam

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2011, 10:21:10 am »

Stonesense is a little wonky, it's designed for .16, and the current is .18, which does make a difference.  You need the new memory.xml file, and the places it's found don't give proper instructions on how to install it for any non-programmer...

I can probably figure it out, I do have quite a bit of programming experience, I just really haven't had time to play around with it since I'm heading out of town.  Will probably be a bit before I get any pictures up though.

akinzle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2011, 11:38:41 am »

???
You just copy-paste, worked for me.

Minnakht

• Bay Watcher
  • Green Eyed Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2011, 11:43:52 am »

Precisely. I use Stonesense in .18, all I had to do was copying a lot of text into a file, and I don't know how to write a custom reaction for a workshop yet.
Giant badgers are cruel saddistic balls of fur and hate. Did anyone know they could paint a wall with a single dwarven baby?.... You know what, I made the Giant badgers sound like sane DF players.
A Kea has stolen a coke!
Pages: 1 [2]