Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 48

Author Topic: BYOR 6.3 - Game Over: Town Gets Lucky. Survivor Loses Only Brother. :'(  (Read 129628 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 6.3 - Day 2: Long Lost Brother?
« Reply #255 on: February 15, 2011, 08:08:02 pm »

Pandar: Other than Org, who do you suspect?

Zrk2 for making a generic, meaningless attack.

You for saying Org is perfectly allowed to do what he's doing.
What am I doing?

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 15, 2011, 08:13:52 pm »

Well, I may be tunneling, but I think that you are scummy, however, MBP, where are you?
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 15, 2011, 08:33:52 pm »

I am back from lab and ready to lay the smackdown.

Of note, i don't need any kind of covering or whatever, i can handle myself.

Frankly, first off, i don't see the point in a Org policy lynch. Org is org, and he look much more helpfull than he normally is.

I also see Zrnk or whatever being reaaally quick to change unpopular moves. 'May be due to newbie status and being eager to please, but still.

Pandar, you DID play with Org before, and so you should know that voting org hardly accomplish anything.

More toughts as they come.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 15, 2011, 08:38:26 pm »

I've also seen him be publicly announced to block a nearly-confirmed townie supercop 3 times and get away with it.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 15, 2011, 08:39:51 pm »

I've also seen him be publicly announced to block a nearly-confirmed townie supercop 3 times and get away with it.
Two times.
I think.
I never actioned the second time.
Or maybe I lived the fourth night.
I don't remember.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 15, 2011, 09:28:07 pm »

I really don't see your point. Maybe I am just an idealist with illusions.
Bickering can also get annoying, and I didn't want to be bothered by everyone pointing fingers everywhere, I think I did well enough.
He was deflecting. I don't care what point he made, it was pretty obvious deflecting.
I missed that MBP had been missing.
Usually when people try attacking me with horrible reasoning that they don't even elaborate on, I do get frustrated.

Well, now. Counterpoint!
You are tunneling. You are tunneling very hard.
Not a very good thing to do.

This is the longest post I've probably ever seen from you. Is this a foreshadow of you being useful this game???
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Book

• Bay Watcher
  • The Situation being: you ain't confoosed, yo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 15, 2011, 09:37:49 pm »

Zrk2, however, shouldn't get away with being as unclear as possible.  Seriously, you're not Org, stop being as clear as him.  Give clear reasons for your vote.  Stop saying that a guy's not explaining himself when he most definitely DID.
Nice jumping onto a bandwagon, Jack AT. He has posted his rationale, so are you satisfied, or do you think he's scum? Or just want to see him hang?
Quote from: Toaster
Daykill Book is the new Vengekill Pandarsenic.
The ability to travel through time and space is insignificant next to the power of flavor.

"G.T.L. baby: Gym, Tanning, Laundry." -- The Situation

webadict is, by far, the coolest person ever. There is no way I could ever be cooler than webadict.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 15, 2011, 09:40:16 pm »

You for saying Org is perfectly allowed to do what he's doing.

It's more that Org acting like a useless, unclear mess is pretty standard behaviour for him whether he's town or not.  Zrk2 acting like that, however, is different.  He's at least given his reasoning now, in a coherent way, which is nice, but that long period of Orgishness was just off.

Org, strangely enough, seems to be more active and coherent than usual.  To be frank, I don't trust either of them, but Zrk2's behaviour is more off (in a town-hazardous way, that is) than Org's, in my opinion.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 15, 2011, 09:42:58 pm »

So, Orgs meta is known, giving him an excuse to act like scum? I think he could use that meta brilliantly to cover up his scum actions. So don't try 'Org always acts like this.' because doesn't prove anything. In fact, it sounds like buddying and covering.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 15, 2011, 09:52:20 pm »

I don't support Org's playstyle or even pretend to understand it, but it works for him and it's hard to determine if he's scum or town. However, what bugs me is when people try to use this as reasoning one way or the other; it doesn't work, and never has.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 15, 2011, 09:56:29 pm »

I'm just saying his playing style shouldn't give him a free pass to act overtly anti-town, if he seems scummy, I'm going to call him on it every time.

Going to bed now, next post 3-4pm tommorw.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 15, 2011, 10:14:09 pm »

So, Orgs meta is known, giving him an excuse to act like scum? I think he could use that meta brilliantly to cover up his scum actions. So don't try 'Org always acts like this.' because doesn't prove anything. In fact, it sounds like buddying and covering.

Org's meta: Yeah, that's always a problem.  That, and the fact that his behaviour makes him much less useful than he should be, are probably why some people tend towards an Org policy lynch.

What I'm saying is not that Org's not a problem.  I'm not saying we should trust him.  Heck, if you weren't acting like you were, I'd be voting for him.  I'm saying that, at the moment, he's the lesser of two targets.  Being an unclear mess is anti-town (you and Org were guilty of that), and refusing to clarify when questioned is not exactly pro-town either.  And seemingly completely ignoring your target's answer to your question without even giving a reason until pressed by multiple people just doesn't look good (though it is better than not giving a reason at all).
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 15, 2011, 11:29:04 pm »

Hey Zrk, dont use meta.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 15, 2011, 11:36:11 pm »

Hey Zrk, dont use meta.
...And yet you don't seem to be complaining about my use of meta.  Then again, my use of meta was in your favour.

Unvote, vote Org.

I don't like either of you.  At all.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 15, 2011, 11:47:22 pm »

Jokerman:
I don't support Org's playstyle or even pretend to understand it, but it works for him and it's hard to determine if he's scum or town. However, what bugs me is when people try to use this as reasoning one way or the other; it doesn't work, and never has.

Do you think Org is scum?  Besides him, what are your scum picks?

Zrk2:
Well, I may be tunneling, but I think that you are scummy, however, MBP, where are you?

Severe deflection noted.

MBP:
I am back from lab and ready to lay the smackdown.

Of note, i don't need any kind of covering or whatever, i can handle myself.

Frankly, first off, i don't see the point in a Org policy lynch. Org is org, and he look much more helpfull than he normally is.

I also see Zrnk or whatever being reaaally quick to change unpopular moves. 'May be due to newbie status and being eager to please, but still.

Pandar, you DID play with Org before, and so you should know that voting org hardly accomplish anything.

More toughts as they come.

I don't call that a smackdown.   Do you suspect anyone enough to vote?  If not, how do you intend to find someone worth voting?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 48