Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22

Author Topic: Colonizer.net  (Read 21803 times)

xtank5

• Bay Watcher
  • [STEM_CELL_TRANSPLANT]
    • View Profile
Re: Colonizer.net
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2011, 10:09:30 pm »

Ask what happened.
IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM
Can't get enough Bolo.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2011, 10:10:52 pm »

Kick her in the groin, grab her gun and shoot all those damn FIERES! THEY ARE AROUND YOU AHH FIRE FIRE FIRE
No.

Ask what happened.
Yes.

Also, ask how many of us are left.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2011, 10:30:56 pm »

You scream and attempt to attack her.
But you seemed to be tied down.
You struggle against your bonds before realizing the battle is over...
"Three. May I ask what the hell happened?"
"Some of the watchers  took a smoke break and then these things, they burrowed up and started attacking, most of these kids didn't know what end of a gun to point, so they scattered-"
"How many dead?"
"Fourteen."
"Wounded?"
"Ten and the comlinks are busted."
"#$@!"
She nods solemnly then looks at you again with a curiosity written on her face.
"Where you at the fall of the Crucible?"
What do you say?

((The citadel maneuver is where the ship, which is horizontal now is put vertically and then slowly the engines are tuned down and the ship is put completely vertical and then secured. You have twelve able-bodied men total and ten wounded.))
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

xtank5

• Bay Watcher
  • [STEM_CELL_TRANSPLANT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2011, 10:40:14 pm »

I suppose there aren't any comms on the landers.
Build a metal fortress from the landers.
Can't get enough Bolo.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2011, 10:50:30 pm »

This.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2011, 10:51:21 pm »

This.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2011, 11:00:17 pm »

You try to stand up but then you realize your still tied down.
She snickers.
"Can you untie me please so I can help with the wounded and protect the site?"
"No, everyone voted on it, your to stay tied up until we feel we can trust you."
What do you say? (You can't do anything.)

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2011, 11:04:36 pm »

"If I wasn't there at that battle you'd all be dead, you can be sure of that. If you couldn't trust me and my intentions were really bad, then why the hell did I show up? Answer me that and I'll happily lay down and be cuffed, but I see no reason to be when what I did for you is save this colony."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2011, 11:13:09 pm »

"You honestly all feel like you're better off tying me up? What are you, idiots? Ignoring my orders is one thing, but removing one set of hands that can wield a weapon is simply idiotic since we're stuck down here with no way to call for help. Do you all honestly distrust me that much? If so, then why the hell did you even allow me to be your leader in the first place?"

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2011, 11:22:25 pm »

"If I wasn't there at that battle you'd all be dead, you can be sure of that. If you couldn't trust me and my intentions were really bad, then why the hell did I show up? Answer me that and I'll happily lay down and be cuffed, but I see no reason to be when what I did for you is save this colony.You honestly all feel like you're better off tying me up? What are you, idiots? Ignoring my orders is one thing, but removing one set of hands that can wield a weapon is simply idiotic since we're stuck down here with no way to call for help. Do you all honestly distrust me that much? If so, then why the hell did you even allow me to be your leader in the first place?"
"Sweetheart,you killed twelve out of twenty of those things,you didn't blink when a MISSLE shot by your ear, you didn't jump back when one attempted to shred your guts open and you did it all with ONE EYE. I'm following peer pressure, EVERYBODY IS SCARED OF YOU. Now please tell me where you at the Fall Of The Crucible?" She begins to press down on your chest with the flat of her hand.
Its starting to hurt a bit.
Your hand twitches upward but the rope stops it from moving.
What do you do?

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 11, 2011, 11:25:47 pm »

"No. I was on a troop transport nearby at the time, I only saw a glimpse of the disaster. We were being transported away to a different front;I've always wondered what happened there."

xtank5

• Bay Watcher
  • [STEM_CELL_TRANSPLANT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2011, 11:26:41 pm »

Explain your role at the Fall Of The Crucible.  Ask for a drink when done.

Also:

"Who the hell is firing missles so close to my head!!!!"
Can't get enough Bolo.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2011, 11:28:21 pm »

Explain your role at the Fall Of The Crucible.  Ask for a drink when done.

Also:

"Who the hell is firing missles so close to my head!!!!"
This
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22