Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22

Author Topic: Colonizer.net  (Read 21771 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Colonizer.net
« Reply #90 on: January 11, 2011, 11:30:11 pm »

"Why are you SCARED of me? Personally, if one of you did that, I wouldn't TIE UP that person, I'd complement them! You're all either crazy, jealous, or just downright stupid. Why the hell did I take you on this mission? I'll be sure to remember this when the superiors get here.

As for your question, 'Fall Of The Crucible'? I've never heard of it."

PrePostEdit: GAH 3 NINJAS
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2011, 11:49:29 pm »

((The Crucible was a massive alien artifact located on the home planet of the Clarokians. It was an energy receiver and storage unit in essence.  The Fieres decided to destroy it in order to destroy the base that was surrounding  it. Five hundred thousand Clarokains died, were ressurected by the blast then most of them died again. There is very few people alive now who remeber it or wish too.))
"No. I was on a troop transport nearby at the time, I only saw a glimpse of the disaster. We were being transported away to a different front; I’ve always wondered what happened there."
"Lair."
She points toward a scar or burn on your bare arm. Its large lettering proclaims Dwbaolf.
You hand twitches upward again, more violently this time.
You feel the urge to strangle something.
"I lead the battle at the Fall. For three days we fought and died. Bleeding and broken, but determined to keep the Crucible out of the hands of the Fieres. On the sixth night they broke through our ranks and pincer movemented us. Killing the last of us.. Then they destroyed it...Then all hell broke loose."
"How did it feel?"
"Like a nuclear bomb to the soul, then suddenly a feeling of utter ecstasy and agony...followed by the feeling of time turning on its head and doing a 360."
She looks at you intently wanting more details.
“Can I have a drink of something hard?”
You notice her gun is dangerously close to your hand.
You other hand twitches again and the urge to strangle her emerges once more.
What do you do?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 11:57:38 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 11, 2011, 11:55:17 pm »

Tell her we have the strange urge to strangle her. Ask her if she can remove our restraints so we can strangle ourselves instead to remove the urge.

Why not?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

xtank5

• Bay Watcher
  • [STEM_CELL_TRANSPLANT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2011, 12:25:01 am »

Tell her we have the strange urge to strangle her.
Yes.

Ask her if she can remove our restraints so we can strangle ourselves instead to remove the urge.
No.

Calmly explain our strange urge.  Ask her to please remove her pistol for safety's sake. 
Order that samples of  the dead tremors be obtained.  For !!SCIENCE!! of course.
IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM
Can't get enough Bolo.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2011, 12:39:15 am »

Ask her if she can remove our restraints so we can strangle ourselves instead to remove the urge.
No.
Well, at least I tried. :P

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2011, 01:41:48 am »

"Hey, do you have any sedatives? I have this strange urge to strangle you."
She stands up and steps a meter away then sits back down.
"Sorry, but we didn't bring any medical supplies for some reason."
"Oh?"
"Weird isn't it?" she seems perfectly calm, except for the fact that her hand is on the stock of Her chaingun.
“Yeah, since I’m a bit tied up at the moment can you fetch anybody that isn’t doing anything important?”
“Sure. I guess.”
A few minutes later the non-wounded and uncritically wounded surround you. Obviously intent on what you have to say.
“Collect some samples from the dead thingies, then you can FREKKING USE THE TRANSPORT’S COM TO CALL THE SHIP AND GET SOME REINFORCMENTS, then build a bit of  a wall around the camp with the metal from the landers.”
They all look a bit sheepish and then a hesitantly cut you loose then scurry off to do what you say.
All except for the young female Clarokian.
You stand up.
“What’s your name anyway?”
“She’ish and I'm to make sure you don't kill us all."
Her chaingun is drawn but is pointed at the ground.
Its morning.
What do you do?

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2011, 01:45:08 am »

Awesomely go check on the Greenhouse.  We wouldn't want that to be damaged from the attack.

As I side note, I hereby vote against any suggestions that equate to "strangle her"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2011, 01:52:22 am »

As I side note, I hereby vote against any suggestions that equate to "strangle her"
Strangle her.

Yeah, you're right.

Also, check entire perimeter. Find the direction where they came on the hardest. We need to find the direction of the source, just in case these creatures are part of a hive.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 12, 2011, 02:01:02 am »

Yeah, you're right.

Also, check entire perimeter. Find the direction where they came on the hardest. We need to find the direction of the source, just in case these creatures are part of a hive.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 12, 2011, 02:13:43 am »

"Is the greenhouse okay?"
"Perfectly fine. A bullet hole in it but nothing important damaged."
You wander around and find that nost of them came from the north.
As you recall breifly while landing, a large jungle is to the north.
You decide to supervise the contstruction.
What do you do?

((Do you guys want to control the guy on the spaceship as well or just Lor'ica? If you want to control both i could just color one red and one blue.))

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 12, 2011, 02:18:25 am »

Both.

Lor'ica: Start a wall around the perimeter with heavy gun towers in the northern quarter. Also make sure the walls pointing north are twice as thick. Also try to get back in contact with the colony ship.

Colony ship guy: Get mechanics to attempt to modify one of the two remaining landers(or both if they get the chance) so they can go back to the colony ship from the surface.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 12, 2011, 03:17:58 am »

Both.

Lor'ica: Start a wall around the perimeter with heavy gun towers in the northern quarter. Also make sure the walls pointing north are twice as thick. Also try to get back in contact with the colony ship.

Colony ship guy: Get mechanics to attempt to modify one of the two remaining landers(or both if they get the chance) so they can go back to the colony ship from the surface.
This
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 12, 2011, 04:01:01 am »

Lor'ica: We have a genetic sample of the creeps, might as well see if germ warfare is posible. If we have the equipment scan the sample and sent the results to the ship. Otherwise we have to risk sending biology equipment and biologists to the area of conflict.

Ship Dude: Send a probe to the inhabited planet to gather information on local politics. Figure out what the major factions/nations are and who runs them.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 12, 2011, 12:58:05 pm »

((warning, if you send a probe to that planet, it might be captured, studied and then used to advance the civilization))

You take a few samples from one of the creatures when you notice that they are plant-like. You com this info into the mother ship and then help the workers on the northern wall.
She’ish starts flirting with you a bit.
Your party manages to finish the northern wall.
Night is falling on Shar'yar

After your hangover disappears, you listen to Lor'ica's report and then order some mechanics to work on the landers in the hope that they might make them two way so that you can take the fight to the beasties.
Suddenly the computer notices a Slingspace rupture off the port of the ship.
The person who owned that probe must have found you interesting.

What do you do?
((One turn before a ship arrives. Oh and your ship doesn't use a Slingspace drive if your wondering only Darlats, Reretia, a few larger pirate vessels, smugglers, and some non-imperial races do.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 12, 2011, 01:29:10 pm »

What does our ship use?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22